What's new

China:It’s up to India, Pak to resolve LoC tension

whatever the excuse you present the reality is you scumbed to US pressure so do other countries for larger interests and there is no such thing backstabing in their case as well.

i think i m banging head with wall :hitwall:

i said that india still managed to do payments otherwise your country started from 5000 dollar per nato container and reduced to 1500 or less per container :lol:

i think i m banging head with wall :hitwall:

i said that india still managed to do payments otherwise your country started from 5000 dollar per nato container and reduced to 1500 or less per container :lol:

dont worry we also get equipment from these containers

China and some chinese are suddenly becoming a little more pragmatic and objective vis a vis India . How so ?

China and some chinese are suddenly becoming a little more pragmatic and objective vis a vis India . How so ?
India is billion dollar market. Their power companies are now investing in India due to huge demand. You have to realize that Chinese are good businessmen. They might help Pakistan militarily but they are mending ties with India to keep their economy stable to catch up to their main adversary, which is not India or Russia but US.

China has good foresight and that's the reason their influence all over the world is increasing.

The biggest leverage you can have on world is that you connect your economy with everyone so if you are threatened, the rest of your network will suffer. Hence it will act as deterrence.

In this century, Economy will be used as deterrence, nuclear weapons.

dont worry we also get equipment from these containers
And also get involved in WoT because of US pressure which backfired you.

Why are many Indian posters surprised and happy and celebrating about this news. This was most expected that China will toe the status quo. They have always dropped Pakistan like a hot potato in its time of need. So they have just continued what they have been doing in the last 40 years. But can't really blame China for this. This China Pakistan relationship is a very one sided relationship with Pakistan being the obsessed party.

I was more excited and happy when American toed Indias line. They have a bad habit of poking their nose where it doesn't belong. China - we can always depend on them (I am talking about chinese govt. and not the 50 cent army recruits here on pdf)

Why are many Indian posters surprised and happy and celebrating about this news. This was most expected that China will toe the status quo. They have always dropped Pakistan like a hot potato in its time of need. So they have just continued what they have been doing in the last 40 years. But can't really blame China for this. This China Pakistan relationship is a very one sided relationship with Pakistan being the obsessed party.

I was more excited and happy when American toed Indias line. They have a bad habit of poking their nose where it doesn't belong. China - we can always depend on them (I am talking about chinese govt. and not the 50 cent army recruits here on pdf)

When India gets more power and influence in the future, I can guarantee you, America will not be toeing India's line.
In 10-15 years, the containment of India will begin by the US.
America will never allow any power to surpass them in anything.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if China and India get closer to each other in 15-20 years time to keep America away. Both countries will be the target of containment by the US.

India need sugar, so China just gave some for the sake of this year trade surplus.:D

You think you could split BD & Pakistan if their geographically connected? you Indians are just laugh stoke of 71 war and toke advantage of Pakistan geography disadvantage. You guys were so afraid of China to do you the same treatement with you with your Nord East by entrangling your chicken neck, so you cozy Bhuthan from falling into Chinese camp...and yes continue to claim your 1971 victory, you won not because you excede in warfare but the geographical disadvantage of Pakistan.

Yo Worf - I don't speak or read Klingon. When you are able to communicate using a language which Earthlings understand, I will retort.

When India gets more power and influence in the future, I can guarantee you, America will not be toeing India's line.
In 10-15 years, the containment of India will begin by the US.
America will never allow any power to surpass them in anything.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if China and India get closer to each other in 15-20 years time to keep America away. Both countries will be the target of containment by the US.

It is not black and white like you paint it the US and India our partners in many fields from counter terrorism, defence to energy where they are working together.

Our problem is we never shed blood for the liberation of our country so now we are to scared to shed for the protection of her. How many more scars can Bharat Mata take?

Yo Worf - I don't speak or read Klingon. When you are able to communicate using a language which Earthlings understand, I will retort.

Lol I thought English is your official language :rofl:

Junk does get sold...that does not get it a status change! :lol:

Only Junk users buy junks, if Indians buy junks so you can deduce India status :lol:

India is billion dollar market. Their power companies are now investing in India due to huge demand. You have to realize that Chinese are good businessmen. They might help Pakistan militarily but they are mending ties with India to keep their economy stable to catch up to their main adversary, which is not India or Russia but US.

China has good foresight and that's the reason their influence all over the world is increasing.

The biggest leverage you can have on world is that you connect your economy with everyone so if you are threatened, the rest of your network will suffer. Hence it will act as deterrence.

In this century, Economy will be used as deterrence, nuclear weapons.

Fully agree, a stability on south Asia is indeed chinese interest, we chinese always said peace = prosperity, only with peace that we can enhance trace and bring prosperity to our population unlike western perception that by distabilizing a region to maximize the gains for few corporation such military complex.

Sure China want a friendlier relation with India but not at the expense of our all weather friend, so go ahead for any Indians to brag that China isl abandoning our friend just for the sake of economy, China geopolitic interest is alway out weight the economy interests.

Lol I thought English is your official language :rofl:

Only Junk users buy junks, if Indians buy junks so you can deduce India status :lol:

Yes, English is an official language, not Klingon. Because the message I responded to did not make an iota of sense.

Back
Top Bottom