What's new

China:It’s up to India, Pak to resolve LoC tension

Russia and USA, India's best best friends and suppliers said the exact same thing...

yaaa by saying this they are supporting India's view of not involving third party

We don't need to help Pakistan. Pakistan spanked India in the 1971 war all by themselves. We are just the insurance policy.

u got to correct your facts get me even one document that proves your comment on 1971 war. Pakistan was been cut into two pieces in 1971 with help of India . dont get overexcited....

Yes, English is an official language, not Klingon. Because the message I responded to did not make an iota of sense.

Don't be ashame to state clearly that English is your Indian's official language, don't try to skate.:rofl:

Don't be ashame to state clearly that English is your Indian's official language, don't try to skate.:rofl:

So?? What is wrong with English and Hindi as co-official language of the nation. Here in India the majority linguistic group don't impose and force their language on the minorities.

Man English to Indians is business, Mother tongue their heart, if at all you new Kannada sulamagna i could tell you much more

best friend are those who does not incite to go for a war in this time and age---given when both are nuclear powers. For instance if china had backed up with Pakistan then Pakistan would go for war (suicide)....
I feel western powers want an indo Pak war by taking apparently Pakistan side (just my thought as they had on BBC posted a quoted article with 'title' India provoked Pakistan...

Give peace an unlimited chance. resolve the issue like Musharraf and Indian govt were doing...

War is politics at its worst there sons never die it is only someone else

Proof of 200 years of slavery to the Anglo-Saxons :lol:

India couldn't act as an insurance policy to India, forget other countries.

I'd take 200 years of slavery to Anglo Saxons over 3000 years of slavery and servitude to a line of opium addicted Emperors, brutal Japanese and genocidal Communists. In fact China is the only civilization on the planet which has known nothing but slavery.

We know sometimes we say something and we do the opposite,politicians always do that,even US sometimes doesnt seem to support Isreal and we all know that is just a farce.our soldiers are now in Pakistan to help to bulid war infrastuctures and if a war bricks out, huge amount of war supplies and weapons and all resources needed will be swiftly transported into Pakistan,Indian will be fighting an enemy with a country which has a vast strategic rear and unlimited resource supply,we did the same during the Vietnam war,without China's unconditional backing,Vietcom could've never won that war against US.

China also claimes that we have nothing to do with Indian Maoist rebels but all the evidence shows we do.

at least the brits didn't torture us the way the Japanese people did to your forefathers:azn:!
India couldn't act as an insurance policy to India, forget other countries.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-pak-resolve-loc-tension-6.html#ixzz2I2m74tjq
the same goes with china mate(read:ONGC oil exploration in south china sea)!:wave:

at least the brits didn't torture us the way the Japanese people did to your forefathers:azn:!

the same goes with china mate(read:ONGC oil exploration in south china sea)!:wave:

we had a war lasted for 8 years and we won,their war criminals were executed by Chinese MPs in public.they lost and signed the Instrument of Surrender.how long Brits ruled India?300 years or something?? how did you punish the aggressors and did you formally surrender to you?

Back
Top Bottom