What's new

China:It’s up to India, Pak to resolve LoC tension

Correct we are not nosey like india

Wrong ..its suit u Ppl Perfectly.

Ontopic:-

U don't care a Damn of peace between India & Pakistan..No one else would more happy to see India is hurt even if it is at the cost of Pakistan....Only thing u guys have to Do is supply Arm And bullets...You guys have nothing to lose in this case:bunny:

Correct we are not nosey like india

Out of all neighbors of india,indians respect china most even we dont understand your language.
Leave aside the trolls here and even have not joined western camp against china.
and its good that chinese never interfered in the local issues of india.

:rofl: Indians deluding themselves silly with absolutely no grounding in reality.

It shouldn't shock you most PDF indians are devoid on logic, most Indians I met in real are not psycho warmongers.

I don't understand; they said the exact thing what Pakistan has been reiterating 'keep the dialogue going & lets not let this escalate'; no where did they affirm or rule out or even mentioned the 'UN' ! :undecided:

This sounds eerily like what two Indian journalists asked the US spokesperson where she too talked about 'dialogue' something that Hina Rabbani Khar mentioned from the beginning & it too was misconstrued to sound like 'No UN Intervention' when nothing of the sort was even mentioned, explicitly or implicitly so !

who idiot botherd to take view of China… An unethical country which is involved in land/sea boundary dispute with almost all its neighbours...China needs counselling to behave itself and not suggestion in global affairs..!!!!

@Chinese-Dragon - mate - I see you are here - care to comment about post #24? I understand if you choose not to comment. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chinese-Dragon - mate - I see you are here - care to comment about post #24? I understand if you choose not to comment. :)

Actually I was reading post #23 and wondering how an Indian is choosing to lecture us about "ethics" given the events of the past month? :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I was reading post #23 and wondering how an Indian is choosing to lecture us about "ethics" given the events of the past month? :no:

I should have been clear - Ethics has become very subjective - so I would not go there - But I was more curious to see your comments on the outcome of 1971 war as I saw the member post similarly in one other thread as well(though I chose not to respond)

I should have been clear - Ethics has become very subjective - so I would not go there - But I was more curious to see your comments on the outcome of 1971 war as I saw the member post similarly in one other thread as well(though I chose not to respond)

I don't know enough about contemporary South Asian history to elaborate on that.

hahahahaah...that's good one, you just crack me up.:rofl:

who idiot botherd to take view of China… An unethical country which is involved in land/sea boundary dispute with almost all its neighbours...China needs counselling to behave itself and not suggestion in global affairs..!!!!

We said that just try to have another year of trade surplus with India with our junks...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom