What's new

China issues safety notice to tourists in Turkey

Turkey is a fake Turkic country. Constantinople were built by the Byzantine Romans, the population is 90% Anatolians/mediterraneans. Tourists visit Turkey only to catch a glimpse of old Byzantine Roman empire. The real Turkic people and culture are in Central Asia.

The population is 99% Anatolian, European and whatever. That's not the point. If you speak the language for 1000 years, and have the culture, it doesn't matter whether you're the OG Turkic country, or just a Turkified country. Same as with muslims, are only Arab peninsula people muslim? Original got nothing to do with it, it's been 1000 years. So yeah.

The population is 99% Anatolian, European and whatever. That's not the point. If you speak the language for 1000 years, and have the culture, it doesn't matter whether you're the OG Turkic country, or just a Turkified country. Same as with muslims, are only Arab peninsula people muslim? Original got nothing to do with it, it's been 1000 years. So yeah.

The interesting thing Ottoman empire at its peak in 17th century, didn't border with China. Central Aisa had several kingdoms also before Russia's annexion.
Russia and Europe shrink Ottoman Turkey, nowadays Turkey target wrongly. From Turkey to China, they need to travel cross Armenia, Geogia, Russia, Kazakhastan or cross Iran, Afhanistan, Tajikstan. The thing is absurd. I can't get what's in those Turkish redneck's brain. They gave up a lot, including Crimea in 19th century, now what make them think of Chinese part. China's weakness stimulate their expansionism? They can go to take it, if necessary.

Right silly insults such as terrorist Republic or communist crap hole will see your whole post deleted.

ETIM whise leaders sought sanctuary in pakistan(they would never dare if some of the local people didnt sympathize with their cause

Just no. The ETIM is a designated terrorist group by Pakistan. It's fighters have been killed by the army, as these vermin have allied themselves with the Pakistani Taliban, you obviously didn't even know that. There is no empathy for them what so ever, and in fact outright hate from the population.
Now Please stop bringing in Pakistan into the thread, like you've done with other threads many a time

Last edited:
The interesting thing Ottoman empire at its peak in 17th century, didn't border with China. Central Aisa had several kingdoms also before Russia's annexion.
Russia and Europe shrink Ottoman Turkey, nowadays Turkey target wrongly. From Turkey to China, they need to travel cross Armenia, Geogia, Russia, Kazakhastan or cross Iran, Afhanistan, Tajikstan. The thing is absurd. I can't get what's in those Turkish redneck's brain. They gave up a lot, including Crimea in 19th century, now what make them think of Chinese part. China's weakness stimulate their expansionism? They can go to take it, if necessary.

Iran had a lart part of Central Asia too, during various times in history. Most recently the Russians took a big chunk of it (czars). Anyway, this isn't Turkish policy or what not. There are a group of 'pan-turkists', who are delusional. Central Asians don't give a crap about 'Turkism', they just want their countries to make progress and help out their population. They know who they are and are confident. The most recent spat of 'turkism' might have a government flavour, in order to distract from domestic/regional problems and in order to gain some of the more nationalistic vote. Actually, the ruling 'islamist' party probably is the least racist 'pan turkist' party of the three major parties.

No. Turkey isn't supporting any militants inside China. It's just hot air and a bunch of zombies waving silly baby blue flags. Unless Turkey starts aiding and arming terrorists in China, you should never help any Kurds against Turkey. Turkey just harboring dissidents is not enough of a reason.

I agree that intervening in another country's internal affairs is against China's foreign policy conceptualization. hence, at the moment, that is out of question. Yet, one would never know what sort of regime Turkey will evolve into from these months on; hence, it is within the purview of a great power like China to be aware of all the strategic options that are available.

Turkey, formally, does not provide direct support, as far as I know. They even keeping Rabia at bay without allowing her to set foot on Turkish soil. But, informally and indirectly, Turkey has been providing ideological and material help to anti-China terrorist groups nested in Turkey, which, later on, might end up carrying out terrorist attacks inside China.

Kunming terrorist attack suspects nabbed in Indonesia - China - Chinadaily.com.cn

"The Chinese and Indonesian governments exchanged information on nine terrorist suspects, believed to be from the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, who fled to Indonesia after plotting an attack in China last year, Indonesian media reported.

The Indonesian police arrested four of the nine. Three fled into the jungle and two others escaped to Malaysia. The captured suspects are likely to be extradited to China as the two countries signed an extradition treaty in 2009, Jakata Post reported.

The nine were believed to be part of the group that launched the terrorist attack in March at a train station in Kunming, Yunnan province, where 33 people were killed and 133 wounded, said Saut Usman, head of the National Counterterrorism Agency of Indonesia

Saut made the remarks after he signed an agreement in Beijing with Meng Hongwei, deputy Public Security Minister of China on Tuesday as a part of an efforts to further enhance information sharing.

The suspects fled to Poso, Indonesia, by a land route through Myanmar, southern Thailand and Malaysia. From Malaysia, they entered Indonesia with Turkish passports, posing as asylum seekers, Saut said."

Truth is, as has been proven in the context of Syria (and serious international suspicion with respect to Bako Haram in Somalia) Turkish government (not necessarily some 50% that are against the government, not the least some 35% that are strongly against the policies of the government) has been a state sponsor of terrorism. Hence, I am not calling people terrorist.

The only question is whether China will respond in kind. As a start, China can host several Kurdish dissident groups, offer them indirect-informal assistance. These are extremely unlikely but nonetheless doable.

Therefore, it is better for Turkey to mind its own business, drop this ethno-religio fascist ideology of universalism, and respect China's sovereign rights.

WHY ARE THERE LITTLE TO NO PAKISTANI HERE SUPPORTING CHINA STANCE IN THIS MATTER AGAINST TURKEY?

You are funny.

You are taking this forum way too seriously.

Besides, you do not use "little" to quantify persons. Are you sure you are native British?

You have to understand that most muslims(especially the people,not always government) will always put religion ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE, EVEN BEFORE THEIR COUNTRY,AND MUCH LESS NATIONAL INTERESTS.

This I agree on. But, the key is in your sentence, foreign policy may not perfectly reflect popular sentiment although it is more or less an extension of domestic policy. But, the reality on the ground is what matters. And the reality is such that, Pakistan is a partner in China's war against terrorism. Pakistan itself is a victim of terrorism, not the least ETIM-related terrorism.

And, keep in mind, Pakistan might soon become a full SCO member. The founding principle of the SCO is combating separatism, religious extremism and terrorism. SCO is real. It is track record in providing a shield against religious terrorism and separatism in Central Asia is real.

The number of Chinese people visiting Iran is increasing :)
Saw quite a few Chinese Couples visiting Persepolis when I went there last year.
Once Sanctions are lifted, hopefully we'll see many more Chinese visiting Iran.

Iran, Greece, Armenia, heck, if the civil war ends, even Syria, a truly secular multicultural republic. There are always better options than that terrorist-breeding dangerous country.

Last edited:
Turkey is a fake Turkic country. Constantinople were built by the Byzantine Romans, the population is 90% Anatolians/mediterraneans. Tourists visit Turkey only to catch a glimpse of old Byzantine Roman empire. The real Turkic people and culture are in Central Asia.
so?

Group protesting Uighur Turks' extradition to China attacks Thailand consulate in Istanbul
ISTANBUL
Published 8 hours ago

1436394268865.jpg

DHA Photo

A group of protesters attacked Thailand consulate located in Istanbul's Şişli district late on Wednesday to denounce Thailand's decision to extradite Uighur Turks to China.

The group gathered in front of the consulate to make a press statement around 11.00 p.m. local time but after the statement the protest turned violent as the crowd broke into the consulate building, smashed the windows and lowered the country's flag.

670.jpg

Horrible video of the attack:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Group protesting Uighur Turks' extradition to China attacks Thailand consulate in Istanbul
ISTANBUL
Published 8 hours ago

1436394268865.jpg

DHA Photo

A group of protesters attacked Thailand consulate located in Istanbul's Şişli district late on Wednesday to denounce Thailand's decision to extradite Uighur Turks to China.

The group gathered in front of the consulate to make a press statement around 11.00 p.m. local time but after the statement the protest turned violent as the crowd broke into the consulate building, smashed the windows and lowered the country's flag.

670.jpg

Horrible video of the attack:

Turkey is not a safe country. If turkey do not know how to control its people. Perhaps PLAN can send 2 071 LDP with more than 1600 PLAN marines to Turkey to teach them how to do it.

Oh i know the turks in germany. I know them very good.

Unfortunately i have come in contact with turks more than most of the chinese users here.
I have to warn my chinese folks, that never ever let turks immigrate to our country! They will breed like rabbits. The average of a turk parent have 3 to 5 kids. In some major cities in germany they will make the majority of the population ins 60-80 years! Thats insane. The statistic wont show this cause alot of them have german passports. I think its one of Erdogans tactic to conquer europe. Now they run through the wall of Wien and europe is going to be silently invaded by them and some other groups.
Thats not even not enough. Because there are many of them not like chinese, they wont integrate into the sociaty with germans. They have their giant family clans and they stay with their turkish milieu. Some of the low level youths would group up to search for victims they can terrorize in the night. So some places become quite dangerouse if you are alone.
Also the giantic family clans here are usaully doing drug trading, or other criminal activities.
From a interne information of a police said that up to 80 percent of rape caused by people with turkish migrant background.
I dont say that they are the only group like this. There are many others like the africans or even german themself got shitty people. But there is a significant part of the turk population in germany like this... maybe its another great strategy from Erdogan that he sends all shitty people to Europe?

Dont say i dont know about turks. I went to school with them. Played with them in the playgrounds. I am befriended with some of them. One of them is the one of the kindest person i have ever met in my life. Nevertheless the significant part of the youth are bunch of aggressive, primitive troublemaker with a slice of trourette-syndrom.
I am so glad that i went the path of higher education. So i havent to deal with them so much anymore.

tuerken-in-deutschland-102~_v-img__1__1__xl_-fc0f2c4a90a5ebfa79f56bc1c9c6a86c876e2a3c.png

Exactly the same in Holland.

Oh i know the turks in germany. I know them very good.

Unfortunately i have come in contact with turks more than most of the chinese users here.
I have to warn my chinese folks, that never ever let turks immigrate to our country! They will breed like rabbits. The average of a turk parent have 3 to 5 kids. In some major cities in germany they will make the majority of the population ins 60-80 years! Thats insane. The statistic wont show this cause alot of them have german passports. I think its one of Erdogans tactic to conquer europe. Now they run through the wall of Wien and europe is going to be silently invaded by them and some other groups.
Thats not even not enough. Because there are many of them not like chinese, they wont integrate into the sociaty with germans. They have their giant family clans and they stay with their turkish milieu. Some of the low level youths would group up to search for victims they can terrorize in the night. So some places become quite dangerouse if you are alone.
Also the giantic family clans here are usaully doing drug trading, or other criminal activities.
From a interne information of a police said that up to 80 percent of rape caused by people with turkish migrant background.
I dont say that they are the only group like this. There are many others like the africans or even german themself got shitty people. But there is a significant part of the turk population in germany like this... maybe its another great strategy from Erdogan that he sends all shitty people to Europe?

Dont say i dont know about turks. I went to school with them. Played with them in the playgrounds. I am befriended with some of them. One of them is the one of the kindest person i have ever met in my life. Nevertheless the significant part of the youth are bunch of aggressive, primitive troublemaker with a slice of trourette-syndrom.
I am so glad that i went the path of higher education. So i havent to deal with them so much anymore.

tuerken-in-deutschland-102~_v-img__1__1__xl_-fc0f2c4a90a5ebfa79f56bc1c9c6a86c876e2a3c.png
hahahaha;:):)

Turks ask for blood:

cin-pankart.jpg

cin-pankart1.jpg

Posters seen in Istanbul and Izmir (probably same in other cities, as well). It roughly translates as (help from an overseas friend) "We smell Chinese blood."

balikesir.jpg

Turks finally take their revenge on Chairman Mao. I wonder where they found the flag. Anytime they want to burn some flags (be it US or others) they are always within reach.

cinli-isci.jpg

cinli-isci1.jpg

In another province, protesters ask the thermal energy company to expel Chinese experts that are allegedly being employed there.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom