What's new

China issue a open warning to India on Modi recent visit to Laddak

Most probably a Pakistani teen tweeting from his mother's basement.

Do you know twitter is banned in China but lately Pakistani cheerleaders are acting like Chinese. It is quiet funny to watch them.

Have you heard of VPNs there are ways to get around it. lol

.....:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh: Terriost Nation Propaganada
This is the best terrorist nation to think about and show us the 2015 strategy and see you for 72 years. Do you know the current situations or living in the paradise of fool nations. Have you given thought about why Modi visited Laddak? Why didn't he go to Galwan to see his defeat by his own eyes? I am sure you are paid Modi IT cells and have some more propaganda fire here .lets see

Last edited:
7c00db3f0b8ee1c592ae4066507813ea.jpg

this will happen under xi. and he will meet his fathers fate soon.

9333.jpg

and this under ik. for sure this will happen before 2022. bookmark this post.

the moment we decide to give some help freedom movements in pakistan it will create another BD.
Bangladesh population was 3 times that of punjab.
KPK population is twice that of afghanistan pushtoons
Baluchistan has more non baloch and pathans who have ties in KPK and karachi
Sindh has much smaller population than rest of th country with urban areas having population more than rural araes while urban araeas are.primary populated by non sindhi nationalists..

If you had some brains you would know this means... minority engulfs the majority not the other way around

Boycotting China

انڈیا کے اخباروں میں آ رہا ہے کہ بھارت میں پوجا کے لیے گھروں اور مندروں میں رکھے گئے سبھی بھگوان چین سے درآمد شدہ ہیں. چائنہ کے بھگوان کوالٹی میں بہترین اور انتہائی سستے ھوتے ہیں. یہ دیکھنے میں بہت صفائی سے بنے ہوئے نظر آتے ہیں اور ان کی پائیداری بھی بیمثال ھے اتنی آسانی سے ٹوٹتے بھی نہیں اور خراب بھی نہیں ھوتے. لیکن اب بھارت میں پنڈتوں کی جانب سے یہ دعویٰ کیا جا رہا ہے کہ چین کے بھگوان دو نمبر ہیں اسی وجہ سے ھندوؤں کی دعائیں قبول نہیں ھو رہیں.. حکومت سے مطالبہ کیا گیا ہے کہ فوری طور پر چینی بھگوانوں کی درآمد پر پابندی عائد کی جائے اور بھارت میں چین کی طرز کے اعلیٰ کوالٹی کے اور سستے بھگوان بنانے کا سلسلہ شروع کیا جائے جبکہ دوسری جانب یہ کہا جا رہا ہے کہ بھارت میں اتنی کم قیمت میں اعلی کوالٹی کے اتنے پائیدار بھگوان بنانا ناممکن ھ

Most probably a Pakistani teen tweeting from his mother's basement.

Do you know twitter is banned in China but lately Pakistani cheerleaders are acting like Chinese. It is quiet funny to watch them.
Yes, indeed. These amateur Pakistani juveniles posing as Chinese act hilariously leaving some tell-tale signs of being false flaggers. The stench is so obvious and familiar to all, by now.

How its going to be escalation when both sides are sitting on their side of LAC? How provocation would happen?
@Joe Shearer

310px-Oudry_wolf_%26_lamb.JPG

Aesop relates - Once upon a time a lamb was drinking water on the bank of a river.
A hungry wolf reached there. Seeing the lamb, the wolf's mouth began to water.
He shouted at the lamb,"Why are you making the water muddy?"
The lamb replied,"Sir, you are higher in the stream than I am. The water is coming from you to me."
The wolf snarled,"Now you are abusing me. You did the same last year."
"I was not born last year."
"Then your parents might have abused me," said the wolf, and he killed the lamb and ate it.

Back
Top Bottom