What's new

China is terrorist becomes top trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK using your link...

"Chief designer of the JF-17 Thunder fighter jet Yang Wei," - Chinese guy there
"incorporating an advanced active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar (possibly the Chinese made KLJ-7A)"
- radar looks like it will be Chinese.
"This are reported to include new longer ranged and more sophisticated air to air munitions, the PL-15 according to some reports, and possibly more advanced variants of the PL-12' - Chinese munitions
"PAC is reportedly set to manufacture 58 percent- manufacture is not the same as design.

All the key subsystems will be designed in China I see.

At least growth should not be going down?

1 nice looking city of 2 million is nothing to brag about.

If BD wanted to it could spend a large sum making a new model capital but it does not want to do it - better to make sure the masses get the basics.

It is nearly 2020 and Pakistani growth keeps going down. Talk about CPEC when Pakistan at least gets higher growth rate.
Global economy has its up and downs, which is nature.
Wait the better infrastructure take effect in the coming decade, PK economy will take off.

OK using your link...

"Chief designer of the JF-17 Thunder fighter jet Yang Wei," - Chinese guy there
"incorporating an advanced active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar (possibly the Chinese made KLJ-7A)"
- radar looks like it will be Chinese.
"This are reported to include new longer ranged and more sophisticated air to air munitions, the PL-15 according to some reports, and possibly more advanced variants of the PL-12' - Chinese munitions
"PAC is reportedly set to manufacture 58 percent- manufacture is not the same as design.

All the key subsystems will be designed in China I see.

At least growth should not be going down?

1 nice looking city of 2 million is nothing to brag about.

If BD wanted to it could spend a large sum making a new model capital but it does not want to do it - better to make sure the masses get the basics.

It is nearly 2020 and Pakistani growth keeps going down. Talk about CPEC when Pakistan at least gets higher growth rate.

The infrastructure developments in Karachi, Lahore, Rahim Yar Khan and Quetta are now even more impressive than Islamabad. I know, as I was in Pakistan in August 2019.

You have validated my argument with your post and funny enough you don't even realize it. There will be no Muslim block everyone has there own self-interests. You have proven it with your post when you claimed: "BD wants to keep good terms with India as it has a large economy." When money was flowing into your pockets did you forget about the Muslims of Gujarat and Kashmir? Then you have the audacity to lecture us to support the Uyghurs against China. Let this be a lesson to all Pakistani's on this forum. No Muslim country gives a damn about Pakistan yet they expect us to do them a favor. My answer is a middle finger to all these Muslim countries (not the people). You have signed two defense agreements with India in 2017 and you claim quite boldly that your relationship is based only upon trade.

Dude, BD current relationship with India is temporary.

You are reading what you want to see rather than what I have trying to explain.

If bangladesh's economy is doing so well, why does it have to send it's women including the married ones, en-masse to india to work as prostitutes for hindu men?:

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...wing-number-bangladeshi-women-indian-brothels

Can we get back into topic? I could raise articles about Pakistani women trafficked to China.

It does not help the discussion at all.

Global economy has its up and downs, which is nature.
Wait the better infrastructure take effect in the coming decade, PK economy will take off.

All countries including BD are taking lots of loans from China to build infrastructure.

Infrastructure by itself will not magically make a country wealthy.

Can we get back into topic? I could raise articles about Pakistani women trafficked to China.

It does not help the discussion at all.

Fair point. I deleted it.

However, you seem to have a soft spot for india and appear to be very pro-indian/hindu, even for bengali standards. Very strange for an advocate of the "Ummah" to be behaving like this.

Dude, BD current relationship with India is temporary.

You are reading what you want to see rather than what I have trying to explain.

I don't believe in rhetoric. I look at the ground reality. You don't have a crystal ball to boldly claim BD relationship with India is temporary. When it happens then you can point it out to me and I will accept it happily. In the mean, Pakistan will continue to support China because its the only one true friend we have and vice versa. We have always helped China in the past. We played a significant role in opening up China, we persuaded the Taliban back in 1996 not to support ETIM and when China wants to enter the Muslim world with trade it will go through Pakistan as the West does with HK entering the Mainland market.

Fair point. I deleted it.

However, you seem to have a soft spot for india and appear to be very pro-indian/hindu, even for bengali standards. Very strange for an advocate of the "Ummah" to be behaving like this.

No I do not have a soft spot for India.

BD needs to have good trading relationship with India to grow it's economy and build a strong military. India has just about become the next US billion dollar export market for BD and exports are growing 40-50% a year. It needs India to allow hydroelectric power to flow through it's territory to grow it's economy.

No point being too anti-India while you are building your strength. Once BD is stronger and becomes part of the Muslim bloc then it can behave more assertively against India.

No I do not have a soft spot for India.

BD needs to have good trading relationship with India to grow it's economy and build a strong military. India has just about become the next US billion dollar export market for BD and exports are growing 40-50% a year. It needs India to allow hydroelectric power to flow through it's territory to grow it's economy.

No point being too anti-India while you are building your strength. Once BD is stronger and becomes part of the Muslim bloc then it can behave more assertively against India.

Even though india advocates the death and destruction of Islam and Muslims?........So then by that definition it is more than okay for Pakistan to continue our growing and intensifying relationship with China?

I don't believe in rhetoric. I look at the ground reality. You don't have a crystal ball to boldly claim BD relationship with India is temporary. When it happens then you can point it out to me and I will accept it happily. In the mean, Pakistan will continue to support China because its the only one true friend we have and vice versa. We have always helped China in the past. We played a significant role in opening up China, we persuaded the Taliban back in 1996 not to support ETIM and when China wants to enter the Muslim world with trade it will go through Pakistan as the West does with HK entering the Mainland market.

BD and India geopolitical interests are bound to collide. It is just the way it is between a large and smaller neighbouring country and especially when one is Hindu and the other one Muslim.

India does not even pretend to be a secular country anymore and so even the most hardened admirers of India in BD are opening criticising it now. A BD government minister made fun of Indian claims of illegal BD'shis by pointing out that BD is richer and growing faster than all neighbouring Indian states.

Pakistan and China relationship can only be a strong/weak country relationship.

All countries including BD are taking lots of loans from China to build infrastructure.

Infrastructure by itself will not magically make a country wealthy.
There are other factors of course. But without the infrastructure, you can't achieve anything.
Pakistan is on the right track.

Last edited:
There are other factors of course. But without the infrastructure, you can't achieve anything.
Pakistan is on the right track.

I thanked your post as everything builds around infrastructure.

It remains to be seen whether the Pakistani economy will recover.

Truth is, Pakistan's relationship with China is too deep, strong, powerful and intense to ever diminish. We have reached a point where our destiny is intertwined with that of China. It cannot be undone. Except Turkey, the so called "Ummah is dead to us. That is the reality.

Are you a bengali hindu or do you have hindu heritage?

It is recovering. The infrastructure ALL OVER Pakistan has NEVER EVER been as developed as it is now. It is more than twice as developed as it was in 2010. I saw this with my own eyes when I travelled all over Pakistan in August 2019.

BD and India geopolitical interests are bound to collide. It is just the way it is between a large and smaller neighbouring country and especially when one is Hindu and the other one Muslim.

India does not even pretend to be a secular country anymore and so even the most hardened admirers of India in BD are opening criticising it now. A BD government minister made fun of Indian claims of illegal BD'shis by pointing out that BD is richer and growing faster than all neighbouring Indian states.

Pakistan and China relationship can only be a strong/weak country relationship.

Why can Pakistan's relationship with China only be a strong/weak country relationship? What evidence do you have to support this claim? Is that the same between india and bangladesh?

Truth is, Pakistan's relationship with China is too deep, strong, powerful and intense to ever diminish. We have reached a point where our destiny is intertwined with that of China. It cannot be undone. Except Turkey, the so called "Ummah is dead to us. That is the reality.

Are you a bengali hindu or do you have hindu heritage?

It is recovering. The infrastructure ALL OVER Pakistan has NEVER EVER been as developed as it is now. It is more than twice as developed as it was in 2010. I saw this with my own eyes when I travelled all over Pakistan in August 2019.

Economy growth is expected to fall next year in Pakistan and so there is recovery right now.

Economy growth is expected to fall next year in Pakistan and so there is recovery right now.

But that is in no way stopping the huge infrastructure and civilian projects happening all over Pakistan. Something which is unprecedented in Pakistan's history.

PS As per your claims, when is bangladesh going to lead the Muslim world? Is it 2020 or 2021?

Why can Pakistan's relationship with China only be a strong/weak country relationship? What evidence do you have to support this claim? Is that the same between india and bangladesh?

Simple as China has an economy many times larger and has much more advanced tech.

PS - Chinese economy is also growing quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom