What's new

China is terrorist becomes top trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple as China has an economy many times larger and has much more advanced tech.

PS - Chinese economy is also growing quicker.

It' also many more times larger and advanced than both india's and bangladesh's economy combined..........:azn:........but with the billions pouring into Pakistan from China, it's all good for us.........:azn:

So as per your claims when will bangladesh lead the imaginary so called "Muslim" world, Ummah Chummah?...........:lol:........is it 2020 or 2021?........:lol:

BD and India geopolitical interests are bound to collide. It is just the way it is between a large and smaller neighbouring country and especially when one is Hindu and the other one Muslim.

India does not even pretend to be a secular country anymore and so even the most hardened admirers of India in BD are opening criticising it now. A BD government minister made fun of Indian claims of illegal BD'shis by pointing out that BD is richer and growing faster than all neighbouring Indian states.

Pakistan and China relationship can only be a strong/weak country relationship.

In your infinite wisdom, how did you come to the conclusion Pakistan and China's relationship can only be a strong/weak country relationship? Tea leaf predictions don't work in the real world. China has given Pakistan access to its market with 0% duty. This initiative will benefit Pakistan in the long term. Furthermore, Pakistan has benefited immensely from receiving technology on electronic warfare. We are ahead of India and the encounter in February was a testament to that. I could go on but the list is too long. Let me get this straight. Because one minister made fun of India that means Bangladesh has a temporary alliance with India? I call that hogwash.

In your infinite wisdom, how did you come to the conclusion Pakistan and China's relationship can only be a strong/weak country relationship? Tea leaf predictions don't work in the real world. China has given Pakistan access to its market with 0% duty. This initiative will benefit Pakistan in the long term. Furthermore, Pakistan has benefited immensely from receiving technology on electronic warfare. We are ahead of India and the encounter in February was a testament to that. I could go on but the list is too long. Let me get this straight. Because one minister made fun of India that means Bangladesh has a temporary alliance with India? I call that hogwash.

Nothing is going to change. Despite the big talk and hot air, india will continue to be too WEAK, POWERLESS AND INCAPABLE of fighting the Pakistani military. Our relationship with China will continue to grow and intensify to the point where both our destinies are intertwined. Thanks to CPEC, Pakistan will continue to develop and prosper, rising from the ashes of the American imposed WOT since October 2001. Our relationship with Turkey will also grow. There will be NO Muslim block or "Ummah Chummah". That is a wild fantasy that none of the Muslim nations want.

Last edited:

What "alliance" does BD have with India? When did I ever say that BD and India has a temporary "alliance". Do you even know what the word "alliance" actually means.

Tell me why India supported Myanmar during Rohingya crisis 2017 initially and then went neutral?
If India and BD was in alliance then India would have alway 100% supported BD. Myanmar is nothing more than a Chinese client state and so India would have had even more reason to support BD.

One minister was just one example. BD governments in the past have supported the breakup of India but the current one just wants some quiet to develop the economy and military.

You are just looking for things to justify your support of China despite the fact it is the reason that 700,000 Muslim Rohingya were ethnically cleansed in 2017 and Uighur Muslims are being imprisoned in mass just for wanting to live like their ancestors.

If you seriously think that China thinks you are an equal then you actually need to see a psychiatrist. They are dozens of times richer and their tech is now approaching world class levels in a lot of areas.

China might be evil to you. For us, China is a friend.

Kashmir and Uyghur are two different things. We are not going to condemn China because they didn't commit genocide. India is killing and raping Kashmiris in broad daylight.

So being the No1 supporter of Myanmar that raped and killed tens of thousands of Rohingyas and ethnically cleansed 700,000 back in 2017 is not enough to make you condemn China?

What Myanmar did to Rohingya is many times worse than what India has done to Kashmiris and I can openly condemn India over Kashmir. I invite you to condemn China so your cries for Kashmiris are taken seriously.

What "alliance" does BD have with India? When did I ever say that BD and India has a temporary "alliance". Do you even know what the word "alliance" actually means.

Tell me why India supported Myanmar during Rohingya crisis 2017 initially and then went neutral?
If India and BD was in alliance then India would have alway 100% supported BD. Myanmar is nothing more than a Chinese client state and so India would have had even more reason to support BD.

One minister was just one example. BD governments in the past have supported the breakup of India but the current one just wants some quiet to develop the economy and military.

You are just looking for things to justify your support of China despite the fact it is the reason that 700,000 Muslim Rohingya were ethnically cleansed in 2017 and Uighur Muslims are being imprisoned in mass just for wanting to live like their ancestors.

If you seriously think that China thinks you are an equal then you actually need to see a psychiatrist. They are dozens of times richer and their tech is now approaching world class levels in a lot of areas.

So being the No1 supporter of Myanmar that raped and killed tens of thousands of Rohingyas and ethnically cleansed 700,000 back in 2017 is not enough to make you condemn China?

What Myanmar did to Rohingya is many times worse than what India has done to Kashmiris and I can openly condemn India over Kashmir. I invite you to condemn China so your cries for Kashmiris are taken seriously.

So China is alleged to have imprisoned and prevented radicalisation of some Muslims, which there is 0 proof of and which even you yourself can't even provide any evidence of. Yet despite these lies, the Chinese have not been accused of killing even 1 Muslim. india on the other hand has killed 100s of 1000s, if not millions of Muslims since 1947, which is a proven fact and bangladesh is a client state of this mass murderer of Muslims. Yet you can justify bangladesh being a client state of india and condemn Pakistan's relationship with China. Such hypocrisy will ensure that there is NEVER a Muslim alliance or "Ummah Chummah" block. There never has been, never will be.

Our relationship with China is the same as the relationship between Israel and America, as stated by a high ranking Chinese General.......:azn:....please read in full:

https://www.weekinchina.com/2011/06/pakistan-is-“our-israel”/

As China becomes more richer, powerful and advanced, guess who benefits?.........:azn: Ever wondered why Pakistan is the 1st EVER nation in all recorded human history to have successfully thwarted a 7× bigger enemy for more than 72 years?........:azn:

Can you prove that China and Pakistan's relationship is not based on equality and mutual respect? If what you say is true then remember to post the links here. If not then what you say is a lie.

PS China is not just richer than Pakistan. China is MANY MORE times richer and far advanced than both bangladesh and india combined..........:azn:

All you have done in the above post is prove that there can NEVER EVER be Muslim unity or an Islamic bloc. The "Ummah Chummah" is just a fairy tale that has NEVER existed and will NEVER exist.

PS The ONLY person who needs to see a psychiatrist is anyone who actually believes the "Ummah Chummah" will ever become a reality especially since none of the Muslim countries want it.........:lol:

Last edited:
So China is alleged to have imprisoned and prevented radicalisation of some Muslims, which there is 0 proof of and which even you yourself can't even provide any evidence of. Yet despite these lies, the Chinese have not been accused of killing even 1 Muslim. india on the other hand has killed 100s of 1000s, if not millions of Muslims since 1947, which is a proven fact and bangladesh is a client state of this mass murderer of Muslims. Yet you can justify bangladesh being a client state of india and condemn Pakistan's relationship with China. Such hypocrisy will ensure that there is NEVER a Muslim alliance or "Ummah Chummah" block. There never has been, never will be.

Our relationship with China is the same as the relationship between Israel and America, as stated by a high ranking Chinese General.......:azn:....please read in full:

As China becomes more richer, powerful and advanced, guess who benefits?.........:azn: Ever wondered why Pakistan is the 1st EVER nation in all recorded human history to have successfully thwarted a 7× bigger enemy for more than 72 years?........:azn:

When did I ever say that BD is a client state of India? Please do not make things up.

India cannot provide the money or military equipment to make BD even consider it. They are themselves poor and technologically backward.

USA and China to a lesser extent have the economic and military power to have client states.

Yes Pakistan benefits by being friends with China but this should not come at it's core long-term strategic interests as a Muslim nation.

When did I ever say that BD is a client state of India? Please do not make things up.

India cannot provide the money or military equipment to make BD even consider it. They are themselves poor and technologically backward.

USA and China to a lesser extent have the economic and military power to have client states.

Yes Pakistan benefits by being friends with China but this should not come at it's core long-term strategic interests as a Muslim nation.

Our long term strategic interests involve China and Turkey; neutralizing india and stabilising our relationships with Afghanistan and Iran. Nothing more. None of the Muslim nations want an "Ummah". That is a fairy tale. It's NEVER going to happen.

Okay, you advocated the word relationship. But lets no beat around the bush and play with semantics. Bangladesh in 2017 signed two defense agreements with India which included joint military exercises, training and an offer of $500 million worth of credit line for purchasing defense equipment. When you include Hasina snub to Pakistan during Modi's attempt to make a new organization that was against SAARC showed a true picture of where BD alliance falls under.

Myanmar isn't even a Chinese client state. They don't take orders from Beijing and the relationship has been on the rocks for more than 10 years. China supports groups (rebels) that create a buffer zone between Kunming and conflict zones in Myanmar. A prime example is much of the Jadeite which comes into China is from rebel-held areas and they are ethnically Chinese. China doesn't want to interfere in Myanmar because it doesn't want the conflict to spill inside its borders.

You can huff and puff but it still won't change the fact BD is a client state of India. The only reason why you raised the issue of the Rohingya is the public demanded it. Otherwise, knowing the Mir Jaffar blood running through Hasina she would have abandoned them. What has BD done for the Rohingya? Why haven't you grown a backbone and attacked Myanmar? Talking is cheap. Instead of lecturing China, help your fellow Muslim brothers and attack Myanmar. This is the difference between Pakistan and BD. When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan we didn't twiddle with our thumbs. Instead, we fought against them for more than two decades.

BD can't do jackshit to India. How can you go against them when they supported your independence. This will continue to remain a dark mark on your history. I have a much better understanding of what China thinks about Pakistan than you do. Pakistan is benefiting from the rise of China and that's the only thing I care about. You want to help the Uyghurs then go and moan to the Chinese instead of begging us to do something.

Okay, you advocated the word relationship. But lets no beat around the bush and play with semantics. Bangladesh in 2017 signed two defense agreements with India which included joint military exercises, training and an offer of $500 million worth of credit line for purchasing defense equipment. When you include Hasina snub to Pakistan during Modi's attempt to make a new organization that was against SAARC showed a true picture of where BD alliance falls under.

Myanmar isn't even a Chinese client state. They don't take orders from Beijing and the relationship has been on the rocks for more than 10 years. China supports groups (rebels) that create a buffer zone between Kunming and conflict zones in Myanmar. A prime example is much of the Jadeite which comes into China is from rebel-held areas and they are ethnically Chinese. China doesn't want to interfere in Myanmar because it doesn't want the conflict to spill inside its borders.

You can huff and puff but it still won't change the fact BD is a client state of India. The only reason why you raised the issue of the Rohingya is the public demanded it. Otherwise, knowing the Mir Jaffar blood running through Hasina she would have abandoned them. What has BD done for the Rohingya? Why haven't you grown a backbone and attacked Myanmar? Talking is cheap. Instead of lecturing China, help your fellow Muslim brothers and attack Myanmar. This is the difference between Pakistan and BD. When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan we didn't twiddle with our thumbs. Instead, we fought against them for more than two decades.

BD can't do jackshit to India. How can you go against them when they supported your independence. This will continue to remain a dark mark on your history. I have a much better understanding of what China thinks about Pakistan than you do. Pakistan is benefiting from the rise of China and that's the only thing I care about. You want to help the Uyghurs then go and moan to the Chinese instead of begging us to do something.

The relationship between Pakistan and China is the same as the relationship between Israel and America, as was stated by a high-ranking Chinese military official:

Lol - Myanmar is not a Chinese client state?
How do you think they survive?
China protects them at UN and is their largest source of income.
They do as they are told by China as otherwise China will cut their diplomatic and economic lifeline.

BD gets the most soft loans and military hardware from China? Does that make BD a Chinese client state?
Explain how can a poor, technologically backward country like India have client states? You need to have something to offer to have client states dude.

Do you condemn India over Kashmir?
If you do then do you condemn China over Rohingya and Uyghurs?
Unless Pakistanis condemn China over it's crimes then they have no right to speak against India on Kashmir.

The relationship between Pakistan and China is the same as the relationship between Israel and America, as was stated by a high-ranking Chinese military official:

What pisses me off about other Muslim countries is their duplicity. When their national interests is at stake they throw the ummah concept out of the window. But when we do the same they start to whinge. Pakistan has emerged as China's most trusted and crucial partner for its geostrategic designs, which are unfolding through the One Belt One Road initiative. China has deduced that the viability and success of its OBOR project hinges on the flagship CPEC project. If Pakistan plays its cards right then our long term future looks bright.

This is embarrassing for Pakistani ummah lovers are they gonna choose ummah and support the uyghurs or they gonna choose the nation state and look at their interests with China?!

Also the Americans are the last to open their mouths about Muslims because they are like whore lecturing about honor.

What pisses me off about other Muslim countries is their duplicity. When their national interests is at stake they throw the ummah concept out of the window. But when we do the same they start to whinge. Pakistan has emerged as China's most trusted and crucial partner for its geostrategic designs, which are unfolding through the One Belt One Road initiative. China has deduced that the viability and success of its OBOR project hinges on the flagship CPEC project. If Pakistan plays its cards right then our long term future looks bright.

With the help of our Chinese brothers and sisters, Pakistan could become as developed as Turkey and South Korea within 25 years. The country which means the most to Pakistan is China. All other nations mean NOTHING to Pakistan. Remember, ALL the Arab Muslim nations and bangladesh have sided with hindu/idol-worshipping india against Muslim Pakistanis and Kashmiris. "Ummah Chummah" is dead. Long live Pakistan and China brotherhood :china::pakistan:

On PDF, we have a bangladeshi telling us that Pakistan should not lose it's Muslimness by being too close to China yet justifies bangladesh being a client state of india. The same india who wants to wipe out Islam and the global Muslim population. Such hypocrisy WILL ensure that there will NEVER EVER be Muslim unity or an "Ummah Chummah" bloc.

This is embarrassing for Pakistani ummah lovers are they gonna choose ummah and support the uyghurs or they gonna choose the nation state and look at their interests with China?!

Also the Americans are the last to open their mouths about Muslims because they are like whore lecturing about honor.

We will chose those that have stood with us in our darkest hours and have helped develop Pakistan. That is ONLY one nation, China. The Chinese are the brothers and sisters of Pakistani people. Their actions have proved that.

The "Ummah Chummah" is dead. As an Iraqi you should know that more bitterly than anyone else. Look how the Saudis and Kuwaits facilitated the Americans in destroying Iraq and killing 3 million innocent Iraqis. NO Muslim nation cared or even tried to help. That is the reality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom