What's new

China is terrorist becomes top trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ! STOP IT

Twitter is very controlled. They put whatever up and whatever done , as they want. In the last they have hidden. Entire active hash tags to save many Europeans and americsn govts.
Stop talking against china.its just western narrative. Have we talked against them for.iraq etc ?
Let's this time pass ( free more months ) and we can then start talking. Else we would be talking western Europe who just wants to take china down. Right now they are hiding behind Muslims

I agree. The Ummah concept was given to us by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). But no one practices it in the current era since every country has there own self-interests. The recent conference in Malaysia is a prime example. Nobody gives a damn about Pakistan even though we have always fought for the Muslim world. For once I want Pakistan to focus on its own interests and the betterment of its people.

People understand that Pakistan really had no choice but to take Saudi dictats and not attend the Malaysian conference.
At the moment the Gulf states have the poorer S Asian countries like Pakistan and BD by the balls.
I am hopefully that in 10 years time, countries like Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia and BD will be sufficiently developed to be able to financially assist Pakistan escape from the clutches of the Saudis. Of course hopefully the Pakistani economy by then can become self-sufficient as well.
We all have the interest of building a strong Muslim alliance to allow us to live us proud Muslims.
This may not be to everyone’s liking but even the Chinese should be kept at arms length as they are not Muslims.

@Dungness @Beast

I know the Govt has released videos of Uyghur terrorists committing acts of crime. I saw it many years ago when my friend use to show me in China. Why don't you educate the masses and show them? I still believe the Chinese Govt should be less strict in its policies and needs to work on projecting a soft image.
Its not about what China shall be doing but more on western to stop their slandering and smearing. China do not believe in investing huge amount of money like west to play propaganda game. We believe the money shall be better spend on education, military , infrastructure and research to improve the livelihood of our people and friends.

Pakistan first! And since China is Pakistan's alley, we must support them. Hell with this lame ummah shit, it gave us nothing. Pakistan first, regardless of religion.

since China is Pakistan's alley, we must support them.

so why b.... abt USA and its afghan war it was ally status which pakistan used there as well.

regards

since China is Pakistan's alley, we must support them.

so why b.... abt USA and its afghan war it was ally status which pakistan used there as well.

regards

Did America ever invest over $70 billion in Pakistan and try to develop our nation?.........:azn:.........to hell with so called "Muslim world"........Pakistan-China FOREVER!!!!!!!!

This whole XinJiang genocide thing vis a vis Pakistan has become like the good taliban, bad taliban situation.

China is good genocider. Because supreme leader and his bot army "help" us and gave us CPEC.

US, Israel and others are bad genociders.

P.Ssssst
We even sold jets to Myanmar on Chinese behest. Just don't tell anyone.

Did America ever invest over $70 billion in Pakistan and try to develop our nation?.........:azn:.........to hell with so called "Muslim world"........Pakistan-China FOREVER!!!!!!!!

America gave us F16s which brought down Indian Abhidundan.

If i remember correctly, China your iron brother was watching with popcorn in hand seeing how Pakistan responds and if God forbid, Pakistan had been defeated, your iron brother would have been the first to claim sovereignty on Pakistan.

I still don't see your Iron brother use its pressure on Kashmir while India has annexed it. It's only the Muslim world who you condemn that is most vocal about Kashmir.

You should stop your US hatred, iirc IMF bailed us out. Where was your Iron brother?

America gave us F16s which brought down Indian Abhidundan.

If i remember correctly, China your iron brother was watching with popcorn in hand seeing how Pakistan responds and if God forbid, Pakistan had been defeated, your iron brother would have been the first to claim sovereignty on Pakistan.

You should stop your US hatred, iirc IMF bailed us out. Where was your Iron brother?

CORRECTION we smashed the iaf with a JF-17, built by BOTH Chinese and Pakistani brothers..............:azn:

You conveniently forget the billions of $s our Chinese brothers and sisters are pouring in to Pakistan to make it a developed nation..........:azn:

Not to mention the Chinese brothers and sisters giving us the means to develop H-bombs which can wipe out the hyper-ugly, sub-human indian ape race and nation:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

Ever wondered who is giving Pakistan the know-how, on how to build strategic advanced weapons systems to wipe out india? The reason why the little weiner men can't mess with Pakistan despite being more than 7× bigger than Pakistan?......:azn:........guess who they are? It's NOT the americans.

China and america aside, what have the "Ummah Chumma" ever done for Pakistan except side with "hindu" india against the Kashmiris.........:lol:?

This whole XinJiang genocide thing vis a vis Pakistan has become like the good taliban, bad taliban situation.

China is good genocider. Because supreme leader and his bot army "help" us and gave us CPEC.

US, Israel and others are bad genociders.

P.Ssssst
We even sold jets to Myanmar on Chinese behest. Just don't tell anyone.

Do you have ANY CREDIBLE evidence that the Chinese are committing genocide? If what you say is true then remember to post the links here.

Last edited:
Its not about what China shall be doing but more on western to stop their slandering and smearing. China do not believe in investing huge amount of money like west to play propaganda game. We believe the money shall be better spend on education, military , infrastructure and research to improve the livelihood of our people and friends.

I hate to tell you this but China does spend a considerable amount of money on propaganda. What you just articulated is the standard speech the CPC utters to the world and its population. My personal friend (I won't mention what organization he/she works for) was tasked to inject money into Pakistan (media houses) to project a positive image to the masses of Pakistan. They also have the same objective in other countries. But there's no point in me talking about this subject in an online forum if you get my drift.

China needs to do more. Failure to do so will lead to consequences. End of the day if you wish to pursue the same policies then go ahead. But when shit hits the fan then you will realize your folly. Why are you complaining about the West? The West is your enemy so naturally, they will slander China. Do you expect Washington to give you a big hug? They will do everything in their power to make China's position difficult. In the case of Xinjiang, you are losing the narrative at the international level. Only a fool who lives on planet Mars can't see the writing on the wall. There is no point hiding behind the bush. The idea of the Middle Kingdom and the rest of the world is not our concern doesn't exist in the 21st century. Like a Shanghai, proverb says "If you look behind you will be left behind." Move with the times otherwise, you will suffer.

Every Chinese member in this forum should be ashamed of themselves. You have done a poor job of portraying the true reality of Xinjiang. Did you even read my post properly? Or has someone given you a written text to copy and paste? I said to you specifically to show videos where Uyghur terrorists have killed innocent people. Some of those videos were trending on twitter and your response was the nonsense written above. I get nothing in return by defending China. Thus, if you can't be bothered to fight the narrative pushed forward by your enemies (as a citizen of China) then I suppose its a lost cause.

You must change to progress forward. Using the same tactics will make them old-fashioned. The Mainland Govt lost the narrative in HK. Before you bring out your Chinese pride, just remember I have supported China's position on this issue consistently on this forum. In fact, I spent several months convincing a very close friend of mine to stop joining the protest movement which he was involved with for several months. I gained no personal benefit from such action. But since I like China as a country I thought it was my duty to do something even though it was small. Before you respond read what I said carefully. I don't mean to be harsh brother but I get frustrated when Chinese members on this forum don't think outside the box. You are representing China to the outside world on this forum, so it's your duty as a citizen to dispel the propaganda. Many Pakistani people don't know the true reality, so educate them with facts and videos.

People understand that Pakistan really had no choice but to take Saudi dictats and not attend the Malaysian conference.
At the moment the Gulf states have the poorer S Asian countries like Pakistan and BD by the balls.
I am hopefully that in 10 years time, countries like Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia and BD will be sufficiently developed to be able to financially assist Pakistan escape from the clutches of the Saudis. Of course hopefully the Pakistani economy by then can become self-sufficient as well.
We all have the interest of building a strong Muslim alliance to allow us to live us proud Muslims.
This may not be to everyone’s liking but even the Chinese should be kept at arms length as they are not Muslims.

What strong Muslim alliance are you talking about? Bangladesh hates Pakistan's guts and I am not even talking about 1971. The current Govt in Dhaka is in the camp of India. I admire Malaysia but remind me again why Dr. Mahathir came back to power? Oh, yeah the corruption was so high the people demanded his return. But guess what he is an old man (91 years old) with no successor. We can tick them off in maintaining a strong Muslim block. Then you have Turkey a country which Pakistani's most of all in the Muslim world have great attachment toward. The Turkish economy is on life support and they are on a direct collision with Saudi Arabia most of the time. Every Muslim country has its own self-interests. I couldn't understand this concept as a teenager. After all, when we read on the great exploits of past Muslim rulers unity was important. But in the current era, it doesn't exist. In regards to China its Pakistan's only true ally which has continually stood by us. They have done this action because we have reciprocated.

What strong Muslim alliance are you talking about? Bangladesh hates Pakistan's guts and I am not even talking about 1971. The current Govt in Dhaka is in the camp of India. I admire Malaysia but remind me again why Dr. Mahathir came back to power? Oh, yeah the corruption was so high the people demanded his return. But guess what he is an old man (91 years old) with no successor. We can tick them off in maintaining a strong Muslim block. Then you have Turkey a country which Pakistani's most of all in the Muslim world have great attachment toward. The Turkish economy is on life support and they are on a direct collision with Saudi Arabia most of the time. Every Muslim country has its own self-interests. I couldn't understand this concept as a teenager. After all, when we read on the great exploits of past Muslim rulers unity was important. But in the current era, it doesn't exist. In regards to China its Pakistan's only true ally which has continually stood by us. They have done this action because we have reciprocated.

BD is not in anyone's camp as it gets a lot of military hardware and loans from China. It just wants some time to develop before it flexes it's muscles. It trades with all countries - West, China and India. You think this 8%+ growth has sprung out of nowhere?

The current government is only being tolerated as it is delivering political stability and economic growth. Hasina is getting old(72 years) and the AL will hand over power once she is gone as she has no successor.

BD is a very nationalist country and once it has a large enough economy and powerful enough military, around 2030, it will help lead the revival of the Muslim world - Turkey, Iran, Indonesia, Malaysia and BD itself will form the core of this group in my opinion.

Question is does Pakistan want to be in on this or stay beholden to Saudi, China, IMF etc forever?

BD is not in anyone's camp as it gets a lot of military hardware and loans from China. It just wants some time to develop before it flexes it's muscles. It trades with all countries - West, China and India. You think this 8%+ growth has sprung out of nowhere?

The current government is only being tolerated as it is delivering political stability and economic growth. Hasina is getting old(72 years) and the AL will hand over power once she is gone as she has no successor.

BD is a very nationalist country and once it has a large enough economy and powerful enough military, around 2030, it will help lead the revival of the Muslim world - Turkey, Iran, Indonesia, Malaysia and BD itself will form the core of this group in my opinion.

Question is does Pakistan want to be in on this or stay beholden to Saudi, China, IMF etc forever?

The Chinese have been the biggest benefactors and strongest allies of Pakistan for over 72 years as have the Turks. Our alliance with them will NEVER EVER deteriorate or end.

The Chinese have been the biggest benefactors and strongest allies of Pakistan for over 72 years as have the Turks. Our alliance with them will NEVER EVER deteriorate or end.

Chinese are not Muslims.

They have their interests which are separate to Muslim interests.

A strong core of Muslim countries(Turkey,Iran,Indonesia, Malaysia and BD) by 2030 should give Pakistan the confidence to break free from dependence on Saudi and China and join up.

Already we are seeing signs as Pakistan rejected the Chinese Z-10 in favour of the Turkish T-129 attack helicopter.

Chinese are not Muslims.

They have their interests which are separate to Muslim interests.

A strong core of Muslim countries(Turkey,Iran,Indonesia, Malaysia and BD) by 2030 should give Pakistan the confidence to break free from dependence on Saudi and China and join up.

Already we are seeing signs as Pakistan rejected the Chinese Z-10 in favour of the Turkish T-129 attack helicopter.

We don't really care. The Chinese may not be Muslims, but they have done more for Pakistan than all the other Muslim countries combined ×10, not including Turkey. Some Muslim countries like bangladesh have even supported india against Muslim Pakistan and Kashmiris, so Muslim unity is a dead fairy tale that does not exist. Will never exist.

Pakistan may not be buying the Z-10 but we have already started many other advanced weapons programs with China. Including, building more powerful nukes and 5th generation fighter jets (Project AZM). Not to mention joint projects with China to build more advanced Missiles, naval ships, tanks, submarines. We are also expanding the scope of CPEC where China will invest many more billions into industrialising Pakistan and building up our infrastructure.

PS There is no such thing as "Muslim interests". Muslims hate each other more than the non-Muslims do. Which is why bengalis and Arabs support hindu-idol worshipping indians against Muslim Pakistanis and Kashmiris.

F**k saudi KUFFAR Arabia and other Muslim KUFFAR traitor nations.

Pakistan China ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!.................:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom