What's new

CHINA IS BEING COMPARED TO PRE-WWI IMPERIAL GERMANY

The East has always been more tolerant and accepting this was part of our problem when explorers like Marco Polo etc came to visit they told of the great riches to be found no wonder the great navies of that time set sail East to get rich!

So East is most tolerant, yet East is also the most evil. This sounds a great logic.

Last edited:
I am talking about WWII, obviously most Western countries have politically surrendered to Nazi Germany because of "Aryan brotherhood", so they decided to abandon the Jews.

Not sure about that, there was no such thing as 'Aryan' brotherhood the word only came about after Hitler imprisoned in jail pre ww2 came across the hindu holy book the Gita and the twisted retard fool then said Germans like him were the same 'Aryans' as in the Gita he even sent a expedition east to find his long lost Aryan brothers.

You are right in one sense the English being anglo-saxons are cousins of the Germans , in fact King George V grandfather was german so the British royals had some german blood line. No one knew about the scale of the holocaust there was no spy sats those days everything was word of mouth and radio intercepts but yes in hindsight perhaps more jews could have been saved.

Not sure about that, there was no such thing as 'Aryan' brotherhood the word only came about after Hitler imprisoned in jail pre ww2 came across the hindu holy book the Gita and the twisted retard fool then said Germans like him were the same 'Aryans' as in the Gita he even sent a expedition east to find his long lost Aryan brothers.

You are right in one sense the English being anglo-saxons are cousins of the Germans , in fact King George V grandfather was german so the British royals had some german blood line. No one knew about the scale of the holocaust there was no spy sats those days everything was word of mouth and radio intercepts but yes in hindsight perhaps more jews could have been saved.

Of course Germans were never Aryans, but their madman Hitler believed so, and he did view English people as his brothers/sisters and French people as the assimilable group. Jews and Gypsies need to be exterminated and Slavs need to become slaves forever.

Last edited:
Of course Germans were never Aryans, however their madman Hitler believed so, and he did view English people as his brother nation and French people as the assimilable people. Jews and Gypsies need to be exterminated and Slavs need to become slaves forever.

That is true he did consider them 'pure' like him being anglo-saxons and of the same stock.

first of all take out ur personal rants somewhere else,just because u dont support what is said does not make u ethically more powerful to rant like that,the fuk I can also do the same

Your reaction is surprising; there was no personal rant in anything I wrote. Are you reading the same thing, or imagining things?

U think so and what made u think like so,it is not a disturbed area,what is ur definition of disturbed area

Very simple.

The government of the province, or the national government alone, have the authority to declare a particular, notified area a disturbed area. This has to be a public notification, gazetted and officially promulgated. There is no question of Alex Mercer or Joe Shearer thinking this or that or the other area is disturbed, but a technical definition and declaration under the Indian Constitution.

It is only in such an area that at the invitation of a magistrate, empower to do so under the law, that the Army can intervene. The Army CANNOT on its own authority outside a disturbed area take any action on its own. It lacks any constitutional authority to do anything without a notification.

It is only in a disturbed area handed over to the Army for peace-keeping, one step further from allowing flag marches, that allow the application of the Armed Forces Special Powers Act. There are specific areas notified for the application of this act; J&K is one, Manipur, Nagaland, I think (not sure), Mizoram is another.

This is from the Times Of India, Kolkata edition, December 14, 2010, Page 9:

ARMY TO SECURE KEY BASTAR AXIS
by Supriya Sharma, TNN

Raipur:

Since the Maoists ambushed and killed more than hundred CRPF men in Bastar this summer - incidentally, one of the ambushes took place close to the proposed training range - an intense debate has raged over whether at all the Army should be drawn into anti-Maoist operations. The Army itself has shown great reluctance to being drawn into another insurgency battle but sources indicated it has begun mapping the contours of the conflict, preparing itself for the eventuality of deployment, in case the Government decides to declare Maoist-affected territories as disturbed areas, like parts of the north-east or Jammu and Kashmir.

Sources in the security establishment said a training facility in Bastar would necessitate logistical support. "This means the Army would first secure the Kondagaon-Narayanpur axis, placing a large number of troops in a series of camps, before it moves inwards for the purpose of training, somewhere near the Orcha in the foothills of Abujhmad," said a senior officer. Whether strategic or routine, the Army' move into Bastar would be significant, pointed out a retired Army officer. "Look at this in the light of psychological warfare. It is like telling the Maoists, beware, the tiger is outside your den."

It is to be hoped that you will get the point.

I suggest you study the laws carefully before writing and reading whatever you wish to write and read, rather than taking the easy way out of accusing others of personal rants.

the area is a hot traffic zone of narcotics business,and sometimes also claimed as the crossing point of maoist rebels to the neighboring countries,though i dont accept it.

There are claims like that for a number of other areas, for instance, Nepal itself, via Bihar towns and villages on the border. The Maoists are active in Bihar and in those border areas. That does not call for Army patrolling, and in fact, there is no Army patrolling. Parts of the India-Nepal border are not even under the border forces, even though there is a special-purpose border force constituted for this border, distinct from the BSF.

The main significance of the Army is the presence of XXXIII Corps HQ at Siliguri, er, "nested" happily right in the middle of the Chicken's Neck.

Incidentally, these terms were first used by our Pakistani friends, who keep looking at us and our country in terms of a very large bird. This is not the only Chicken's Neck that they identified; the other was the target of armoured attacks by them, one, in 65, under Akhtar Husain Mallik, Div. Cdr. 12th Div., unsuccessful because of a bewildering mid-battle swop of commanders by the Chief of Staff, Musa Khan, who literally helicoptered Yahya Khan in and took the other general out; the second, in 71, under an authentic military genius, unfortunately on the Pakistani side, Maj. General Eftekhar. Eftekhar's attacks actually penetrated Indian defences; if he had not been a battlefield casualty, I shudder to think of what might have happened. Fortunately, in today's Pakistan, he would have been slaughtered in a mosque before ever he got to battle; he was an Ahmadiya, as, coincidentally, was Akhtar Husain Mallik.

I think it was Truman who exclaimed against a similar description - or was it Churchil? -
"Some chicken! Some neck!"

like i said earlier the area is under heavy patrol of multiple forces,and if u urself r not sure about the role of IAF dont bother to tell me what is present on this forum or not,because i dont consider this the forum as the official source of IAF,and finally what u concern is not anything to bother for me

Nothing but the West Bengal Police and the BSF. Check your facts, don't just name organisations that come to your mind.

Just in case you didn't get it the first time, the Army is not patrolling the Chicken's Neck, because it has no authority nor the permission to do so; the Assam Rifles does not operate in India outside the north-east, except on rare occasions, and it does not operate in West Bengal; there is no Air Force patrolling of ground areas within India, although there are radar surveillance formations deployed in two concentric layers; these are mainly in the west, and the defences against the north are just being built.

Finally, regarding the IAF, all that matters is what others have reproduced in their maps, especially the maps at the beginning of this thread. There is nothing that I wish to add to this. There is nothing that anybody else who is Indian needs to add to this.

I hope that sets your misconceptions and exaggerations at rest.

Last edited:
first of all take out ur personal rants somewhere else,just because u dont support what is said does not make u ethically more powerful to rant like that,the fuk I can also do the same

U think so and what made u think like so,it is not a disturbed area,what is ur definition of disturbed area

the area is a hot traffic zone of narcotics business,and sometimes also claimed as the crossing point of maoist rebels to the neighboring countries,though i dont accept it.

like i said earlier the area is under heavy patrol of multiple forces,and if u urself r not sure about the role of IAF dont bother to tell me what is present on this forum or not,because i dont consider this the forum as the official source of IAF,and finally what u concern is not anything to bother for me

I think you need to relax. There was nothing in Joe's post that warranted such an outburst. One other thing, I'm not in the habit of advising members here but I would advise you to give Joe a lot of leeway. Joe knows more in his little finger about the security set up in India than you & I combined. He knows far more than he would ever tell here. This by the way, unlike us is gleaned from his extensive personal contacts as well as his own career in a defence related establishment. Suffice to say that I would be very wary of questioning his knowledge on such matters.(or actually any other matter:D;the guy is pretty much an expert on history as well. Sachin Tendulkar of this forum; you can still bowl to him & may occasionally get him out just as long as you don't get carried away)

Not sure about that, there was no such thing as 'Aryan' brotherhood the word only came...
Kind of random, but a powerful prison gang in US do call themselves the Aryan Brotherhood.

Kind of random, but a powerful prison gang in US do call themselves the Aryan Brotherhood.

yeah I heard of them and seen them on some prison gang shows on TV, because of Hitler and his even more demented buddy Heinrich Himmler the word 'Aryan' and the Swastika has been tainted and the true meaning distorted.

they too like China achieved great things, although China should probably skip the genocide

I think you need to relax. There was nothing in Joe's post that warranted such an outburst. One other thing, I'm not in the habit of advising members here but I would advise you to give Joe a lot of leeway. Joe knows more in his little finger about the security set up in India than you & I combined. He knows far more than he would ever tell here. This by the way, unlike us is gleaned from his extensive personal contacts as well as his own career in a defence related establishment. Suffice to say that I would be very wary of questioning his knowledge on such matters.(or actually any other matter:D;the guy is pretty much an expert on history as well. Sachin Tendulkar of this forum; you can still bowl to him & may occasionally get him out just as long as you don't get carried away)

While acknowledging with gratitude the compliments in your post, I have to disagree.

Recently there was an outstanding thread on the radar establishment on both the Pakistani and the Indian sides, and I was unable to contribute a single line; admittedly, the discussion was an excellent one, at an outstanding level. This is shameful considering my earlier proximity to the concerned service in professional terms, and considering that my hand-picked COO was a person (much older than I) who was responsible for installing significant parts of the Indian network.

Sometimes I feel a sense of frustration and inadequacy when I look at the contributions of some of the younger members with a stronger technical grip. Some discussions of such a technical nature on this forum are really so satisfying to read. The member (Pakistani, I recall) who initiated and drove along that radar thread really deserves the kind remarks you made.

But thank you all the same.

PS: Have you ever noticed the last (non-airport) building on your left as you approached the old HAL airport?

Sixty years ago people thought religious wars were "anachronistic", too; instead, they became the wave of the future!

I've been in favor of reviving SDRs for over a decade. There was a time when one couldn't get anybody from China interested in SDRs. Chongqing an "interior" province would be akin to an American

Kashgar is too distant from China's population and economic centers for liberalization to have a political impact. Chongqing is a city with a long history of seaports and international trade, yes? I imagine callingcomparing Chicago to Idaho.

Mmm, not quite. Protect trade routes, yes. But "protect economic interests" is becoming "expand economic interests", a matter causing friction with the neighbors.

A few years ago a Chinese fighter jet collided with an American reconnaissance plane, killing the fighter pilot. Would you want to accommodate those Chinese who demonstrated their desire for some sort of vengeance in return?

1、Completely different, ww1、2 time world or rule of colonial empires, the world is divided, if I want to get your stuff, only to go to war. That is not the same and today, all countries are independent, although not perfect, but each country has its own sovereignty in general, they are able to choose their own best way. Development of economic globalization, make power do not need to rely on the war to get what you want, or the comparative costs of war are greatly enhanced. This is completely different with ago. Of course, below the surface,the game continues, but the war is not a wise choice. United States is misunderstood era. Nationalism of all nations have been awakened. To wage a war, it is a high-cost compared to invest in the economic and technology to face competition.

As you said religious war, I do not think it is a war, just a simple answer.

2、SDR in the past has always existed, but did not replace the dollar, this is true. But that is because of trust in the United States. Not the same situation now, Europe's eyes are red for the new currency, in fact, China is more modest, because the internationalization of the RMB is still takes a long time, China is only to avoid more losses, so hope that a new currency. SDR is an option, other methods such as direct bilateral trade in local currencies, this form is also developing. So, all will depend upon the US,whether can provide trust.

3、 Kashgar is not too distant from China's western development strategy and border stability, and that there is a big concern of Chinese leaders. About Chongqing,There is a port , but has no major component in international trade, because he is just a western mountain town. Moreover, now industry is shifting from the eastern to central and western, that all cities with a full competition to provide a superior investment environment, this is no problem, inland regions have a better and more open economic policies.

4、With a realistic, look at China's development , massive and rapid economic growth, if you say that there is no "worries", it is certainly false, but that certainly does not equal to war, simply, China's economic development needs a peaceful and stable environment, so I think China will wise enough to treat the problem. Other countries need to do so, your "worries" not to become a self-prophecy. What kind of future, which is required for all countries to work together. Let's treat it more positive, China's economic development has provided a great opportunity for other countries, whether developed or developing, he is a good thing.

5、 I do not know how you feel, but any way, it is worth a war? Do you really think so?

Last edited:
Consensual systems, even the best-intentioned ones, are liable to fall into self-delusional groupthink-like traps. Those who might know better choose to remain silent for the sake of group cohesion, so a project may do badly or even fail without input that could lead to better decision-making. Oppositional systems are much more likely to voice every alternative people can think of.

An example of groupthink that China previously experienced was the cultural conviction, translated into government policy, that China had nothing to learn from the barbarous West. But there were Chinese officials who knew better, men who packed up and left before European gunboats fired a shot at Chinese fortifications. You can think of other examples, I guess.

One thing to remember, China's authoritarian leadership groups not just be some individual human, they also represent the interests of all sectors. So it is not very likely "self-delusional groupthink", because they do not just human, but representatives of various interest groups in China, and their decision is not a personal preference, but the group interests. If a man was mad, then the other would cast a veto, as long as a person opposed that any policy will not be passed.

There is an opposing system, as I said, they are the representatives of interest groups, also within the opposition, which means competition and supervision. And that there are regular elections, so you need to have good performance than others, and then you get into the group, which is the competition.

The example is too far from convincing. Different times, different systems. Nothing to say, sorry.

Last edited:
Consensual systems, even the best-intentioned ones, are liable to fall into self-delusional groupthink-like traps. Those who might know better choose to remain silent for the sake of group cohesion, so a project may do badly or even fail without input that could lead to better decision-making. Oppositional systems are much more likely to voice every alternative people can think of.

An example of groupthink that China previously experienced was the cultural conviction, translated into government policy, that China had nothing to learn from the barbarous West. But there were Chinese officials who knew better, men who packed up and left before European gunboats fired a shot at Chinese fortifications. You can think of other examples, I guess.

they were not han chinese, they were manchus who invaded china as barbarian warriors, did not identify themselves as chinese, and who only won because Ming Dynasty traitors sold them the secrets of cannon and guns at the same time the Ming Dynasty got destabilized due to famine, pirate attacks and wars against Japan draining its treasury. they viewed Chinese land as "personal property".

an interesting part is, Ming Dynasty led the world in cannon, missile and gun technology in the 17th century, but then China actually regressed in terms of military technology during the Qing. This was because the barbarians wanted to keep us down and make us easier to control, as they couldn't maintain the factories needed to produce high tech (for their time) weapons and they couldn't be sure of a Han uprising if we kept the ability to make weapons far superior to what they can understand.

they were not han chinese, they were manchus who invaded china as barbarian warriors, did not identify themselves as chinese, and who only won because Ming Dynasty traitors sold them the secrets of cannon and guns at the same time the Ming Dynasty got destabilized due to famine, pirate attacks and wars against Japan draining its treasury. they viewed Chinese land as "personal property".

an interesting part is, Ming Dynasty led the world in cannon, missile and gun technology in the 17th century, but then China actually regressed in terms of military technology during the Qing. This was because the barbarians wanted to keep us down and make us easier to control, as they couldn't maintain the factories needed to produce high tech (for their time) weapons and they couldn't be sure of a Han uprising if we kept the ability to make weapons far superior to what they can understand.

应该说满族当时的统治者,这样更准确。

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom