What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

I think it is time that China carries out a few air strikes on the Indian positions and then advise them to withdraw or face a full assault.

China needs to consider the overall strategic balance where a defeated India will fall fully into US's sphere. Unlike 1962 where US and USSR was counterbalancing each other and offer India the room to maneuver, today the same outcome will invariably strengthen US hand, which would be more important to China than the dispute itself.

China needs to consider the overall strategic balance where a defeated India will fall fully into US's sphere. Unlike 1962 where US and USSR was counterbalancing each other and offer India the room to maneuver, today the same outcome will invariably strengthen US hand, which would be more important to China than the dispute itself.

That is probably why China has not yet attacked India. These deluded Indians think it is because they can put up any kind of fight against the PLA. China is many many times more powerful than India.

My comment was more at the senseless and endless Chinese warnings which is only just emboldening India.

I think that China in the end will not allow India to get away with this, and will either initimate or force India out of the area. Too much Chinese prestige is at stake here, and if it means that India falls fully into US's lap then so be it. The US will not start giving billions of dollars of free weapons to India every year and remember that the US will keep the most hi-tech weapons out of India's hands as they could not trust them.

Last edited:

China needs to thrash indian military to a level where Bangladesh or SriLanka look more stronger. After which China can concentrate in South China Sea.

I hope sanity prevails and both india and china can sort this out without conflict

heard that india have mined the area
And new bunkers are built according to business insider.

wow, what a way to provoke :cheesy:
Did that provoke China ,good to know that . people started saying china dsnt get provoked when it's dealing with India :yahoo:

That's what I have to ask CCP propaganda wing...

The problem is last time China gave India warnings for 3 and a half years before they took real action, then Indians spent next 55 years bixching about the "surprise attack", "backstabbing", etc.

Chinese just want to make sure you guys get the message this time. :cheesy:

We are free to build road within our territory, why not?

and its none of your business what china does on its side of the border.

Imagine this, when winter comes, your troops are supplied by a mountain pass, you see those mini excavators, those are the only equipment going over. China has class 40 roads supplying alottttttttttt of stuff.

Replies along expected lines.

A minor irritant is that it's not Chinese territory. Far too long has China pushed smaller nation around it's periphery.. South China sea, East China Sea, Vietnam.

Now, as per the Chinese Indian troops are inside so called Chinese territory for over a month , all we get to see are warnings.

As the Chinese said recently to Japs.." get used to it ".

Replies along expected lines.

A minor irritant is that it's not Chinese territory. Far too long has China pushed smaller nation around it's periphery.. South China sea, East China Sea, Vietnam.

Now, as per the Chinese Indian troops are inside so called Chinese territory for over a month , all we get to see are warnings.

As the Chinese said recently to Japs.." get used to it ".
And all we get are birthday wishes plus visits and banners.:lol:. How are we supposed to attack cute lil Indians?

I don't think Indians should be urging the Chinese to attack, that chicken neck will cause Indians alot of grief.

India is losing badly through international eyes. Chinese had been very patient, only giving out warning before it's too late. Meanwhile everybody can see the Indian is daring and wanting China to attack. They are clearly provoking and seeking to fight a war. I have no idea why the Indian logic think war is a good solution for their country. Perhaps, knowing the impending issue with young Indian losing job because of Trump visa restriction, so they decide to divert the attention away to war?

I don't think Indians should be urging the Chinese to attack, that chicken neck will cause Indians alot of grief.

The actual chicken neck is Tibet.
You lot are confusing India-China border with India-Pakistan border.
Border between us has thousands of KM's of plains where as China would not be able to get a tank near the Chicken neck. Wonder how they plan to attack India at the chicken neck without being able to get any of their artillery near there!

The actual chicken neck is Tibet.
You lot are confusing India-China border with India-Pakistan border.
Border between us has thousands of KM's of plains where as China would not be able to get a tank near the Chicken neck. Wonder how they plan to attack India at the chicken neck without being able to get any of their artillery near there!
Damn, sometimes I am really amazed by the Indian logic.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom