What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

1. India does not have enough missiles or power of nuclear warheads to cause any more than a some destruction to some cities.
3. China hydrogen bombs will utterly destroy India.

India has long range missiles Agni III/IV/V & 200 kT warheads.

2. Most of the Indian missiles will be intercepted by Chinese ABM systems.

There are only few systems that can intercept long range BMs & Chinese is not one of them.

India like BD is a piss-poor country.

China is not far off being a developed state

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bangladeshi idiocy at it's best.

OK, is the US also spreading propaganda

US is not a propaganda communist state.

I remember some foreign media person asking a PA Colonel in Siachen about the reason he is fighting on such a mass of ice and rocks and the Colonel replied "This is our piece of land and it is the reason enough to fight for it"

However, cannot comment on Chinese restraint. Overall it is good for the world's peace. Those who think India is all powerful to even take on China without a fuss are grossly mistaken. This will be a crushing blow to both the economies, more so to the Indians. So, let's hope there is no war. At least not for now

If at all there is, I hope the guys sounding all macho here stay around for a conversation

winter is coming India.

sorry couldnt let the moment go :P
winter is coming! :devil:wake up ! night dreamer :blah:Indians.let's find the queen Trump with dragonfire,the powerful ally in the Westofus.

Last edited:
I remember some foreign media person asking a PA Colonel in Siachen about the reason he is fighting on such a mass of ice and rocks and the Colonel replied "This is our piece of land and it is the reason enough to fight for it"

However, cannot comment on Chinese restraint. Overall it is good for the world's peace. Those who think India is all powerful to even take on China without a fuss are grossly mistaken. This will be a crushing blow to both the economies, more so to the Indians. So, let's hope there is no war. At least not for now

I wonder what was the logic behind handing over Kashmir's territory to China if that piece of land was reason enough to fight for it.

This will be a crushing blow to both the economies, more so to the Indians.
it will also have an effect on economies dependent on China - a la CPEC. you (Pakistan) should be figuring out diplomatic ways to stop a war from starting as Chinese economy - if affected by war in a big way - will also effect Pakistan's future through CPEC.

Indians are already doubting it. Question is how much time till other start doubting it. By the looks of posters here, some have more belief in Chinese strength than Chinese themselves.
A dark magic needs long time prepared to be casted..

we don't play trick like snake charmer Indian.we play bigger,for example, beating American in Korea

we had warned Trumen seriously for times,same as now.

surely India is not deserved the warning of the P.M. of China.so the countdown of Indian is clicking now.

LOL - what a great narrative.

Yawn. Fought them in Imphal. Fought them through Constitutional and extra-Constitutional means. Churchill did not want to leave India. Read up some history.

INA and Japan was comprehensively defeated in Burma. How about you read up some history.

The only time some Indians fought against Britain was in 1857. Even that was suppressed by Britain by using other Indians.

it will also have an effect on economies dependent on China - a la CPEC. you (Pakistan) should be figuring out diplomatic ways to stop a war from starting as Chinese economy - if affected by war in a big way - will also effect Pakistan's future through CPEC.

Many members on PDF are excitingly waiting for, at least, a skirmish between India and China for their instant gratification. They are not able to foresee the impact of such development on their economies.

A dark magic needs long time prepared to be casted..

we don't play trick like snake charmer Indian.we play bigger,for example, beating American in Korea

we had warned Trumen seriously for times,same as now.

surely India is not deserved the warning of the P.M. of China.so the countdown of Indian is clicking now.
China has a Premier not P.M. but nice try.

I think these warnings from China are getting funny now.
Both sides should talk it out and get done with this drama.
China is loosing credibility by hurling empty threats daily.Such loose threats only increase the enemy's confidence to the point that the enemy is sure that you lack the political clout and military might to go ahead with the offensive.
India vs Pakistan scenario is the perfect example of this where Pakistan's confidence to challenge India has grown manifolds in the wake of countless empty threats from India.

China is loosing credibility by hurling empty threats daily.Such loose threats only increase the enemy's confidence to the point that the enemy is sure that you lack the political clout and military might to go ahead with the offensive.
India vs Pakistan scenario is the perfect example of this where Pakistan's confidence to challenge India has grown manifolds in the wake of countless empty threats from India..

India vs Pakistan scenario is the perfect example of this where Pakistan's confidence to challenge India has grown manifolds in the wake of countless empty threats from India...

INA and Japan was comprehensively defeated in Burma. How about you read up some history.

The only time some Indians fought against Britain was in 1857. Even that was suppressed by Britain by using other Indians.
LOL - fighting and winning are two different things. You really should get a dictionary. The point is we fought. Unlike the Chinese, who have historically enjoyed being ruled.

LOL - fighting and winning are two different things. You really should get a dictionary. The point is we fought. Unlike the Chinese, who have historically enjoyed being ruled.

Sigh. Why does every single Indian have to be a near retard?

If you are talking about 'fighting', China fought Japan for 12 years. If you talking about 'historically enjoyed being ruled', India has been ruled by foreigners for two centuries. Never mind the Muslim rule even before that.

INA managed to barely scratch the surface of British India. Rest of the country fought for Britain in both world wars.

Sigh. Why does every single Indian have to be a near retard?

If you are talking about 'fighting', China fought Japan for 12 years. If you talking about 'historically enjoyed being ruled', India has been ruled by foreigners for two centuries. Never mind the Muslim rule even before that.

INA managed to barely scratch the surface of British India. Rest of the country fought for Britain in both world wars.

Sigh. Why does every Chinese force an Indian to explain like he in explaining to a retard? And why the false flag? Oh wait, I understand - I too would be ashamed of revealing my true nationality if I were you.

China has been ruled by Emperors, by Japanese and by Communist party - their people have never had a say. After 1857, political reforms in India began and Indians started having a say in political affairs - so the fight was two pronged - constitutional and with use of arms. I understand all of this might be difficult to grasp for a Chinese. But you will get there. You might want to ask the 100,000 Chinese refugees who live here to explain.

Back
Top Bottom