What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Sigh. Why does every Chinese force an Indian to explain like he in explaining to a retard? And why the false flag? Oh wait, I understand - I too would be ashamed of revealing my true nationality if I were you.

China has been ruled by Emperors, by Japanese and by Communist party - their people have never had a say. After 1857, political reforms in India began and Indians started having a say in political affairs - so the fight was two pronged - constitutional and with use of arms. I understand all of this might be difficult to grasp for a Chinese. But you will get there. You might want to ask the 100,000 Chinese refugees who live here to explain.

तेरा फ्लैग देखकर मुझे वि रोना आ रहा हैं.

India elected Aurangjib? "After 1857, political reforms in India began and Indians started having a say in political affairs" - Did you get this info out of your ***? The first time Britain started limited election in India was in 1909 with Morley-Minto reforms. Apna history abcd pata nehi chale chin ko bhasan dene.

One more Chinese warning, this time from a paid troll.

There is a reason that Indian government has not got the balls to declassify Henderson Brooks Report 55 years after 1962 humiliating defeat. You will get what you ask for in the time of our choice. Meanwhile, enjoy your taunting, for now. :partay:

There is a reason that Indian government has not got the balls to declassify Henderson Brooks Report 55 years after 1962 humiliating defeat. You will get what you ask for in the time of our choice. Meanwhile, enjoy your taunting, for now. :partay:
And there is a reason your govt monitors what you write even today online and what you speak

Yawn...This ain't 1962 dear. And your government know that as well.

China and India torn between silk roads and cocked guns

The current stand-off at Doklam, or Donglang, is little more than a sideshow in the bigger picture as South Asia's tectonic plates shift in a direction that makes New Delhi's resistance to China's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) look increasingly futile

By Pepe Escobar July 25, 2017 5:38 PM

There’s also that pesky geopolitical open secret – that Pakistan constitutes a de facto Great Wall blocking India’s land route to the West and its expansion across Central Asia. New Delhi is trying to circumvent these facts on the ground by all means available.

Note: this is the clincher - indians are cursing their British lord forever - offcourse in murmur.

New Delhi’s multiple strategies, so far, have yielded more rhetoric than action. Soon it may all come down to “if you can’t beat them, join them.” The ball is in the Hindu nationalist court.

http://www.atimes.com/article/china-india-torn-silk-roads-cocked-guns/

LOL.

1. India does not have enough missiles or power of nuclear warheads to cause any more than some destruction to some cities.

2. Most of the Indian missiles will be intercepted by Chinese ABM systems.

3. Chinese hydrogen bombs will utterly destroy India.

China has many reasons to avoid war and most are not even to do with India.
Waste time and energy to chest thumping with Indian, war haven't start but China did move troops and military into position if and when war break out. We all will find out in the coming month.

Back
Top Bottom