What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Every wise person in Pakistan and even in West are saying that we may possibly see a war between India and China soon. In Pakistan, there are Military strategist talking about, "Pakistan must enforce security along side it's Western Borders" in order to protect against any Indian retaliation.

Every body in the world know - Pakistan is not in a mood to go for a war with India at all.

Shall be ?

Who shall do this ?

Often it's better to remain silent when there is nothing worthwhile to add.
And he is the main plotter of the Doklang invasion, he is a warmonger.

And he pretends to be a saint visiting China.

BJP is a notorious roguery, and will be kicked out of power after defeat by a China.

The OBOR (one belt one road; silk route 2.0) will grant Bhutan INDEPENDENCE from Indian imperialism. Currently as of 2017, India maintain hegemonic dictatorial controls over Bhutan. Bhutan's foreign policy is controlled by India. Imagine if you are a sovereign state (Bhutan), but wait, you are not allowed to have any foreign diplomatic relations with any country in the world without the approval and permission of a 3rd party (India). This is the reality of Bhutan right now.

India wants to maintain its imperialist grip on tiny Bhutan (India wants to swallow Bhutan up like Sikkim and Goa). Knowing India's true intentions here, it is now absolutely necessary to help Bhutan be free from Indian control. Whenever you see articles stating "India and Bhutan oppose/reject" no-its just India. Bhutan is being manipulated right now.

I never support war and violence, but India can not be allowed to control Bhutan like a imperialist bully. Some people say China PLA have no modern combat experience, well this would be the perfect opportunity to gain some and also test out all the new hi-tech toys on live targets. India is by no means a small or 'weak' country, so no one can complain about China bullying India. India is about to get a reality check.

Ajit doval shall be arrested and put to death sentence as he was a spy in the past.

You sure about that
So what's the bet if he returns alive to India ?

Would you stop posting in standoff threads ?
Let's see the Chinese commitment

@Deino, @Shotgunner51, please. There are too many China vs India standoff threads in this forum. Please merge them all into one. I think we need to know about what happen there, but I'm sure that we don't need to see Indian and Chinese fanboys fight in here and there without ending in here.

It's already become annoying looking at their never ending mouth fights in PDF. Specially about this standoff topic.

it will also have an effect on economies dependent on China - a la CPEC. you (Pakistan) should be figuring out diplomatic ways to stop a war from starting as Chinese economy - if affected by war in a big way - will also effect Pakistan's future through CPEC.
Yes - indeed. i.e. if there is a full blown war. In case of limited war, which is more likely, the impact will not be much

As for Pakistan figuring our a diplomatic way to stop the duel - Pakistan might actually want it to happen on a limited scale for order to return in the region clear of meddling of other geographies. If China wins subcontinent will be back to square one. If India wins China will ever be so itchy to return the favor and the Sino-Indian border will never be same peaceful again. So trust me, India indeed has gotten itself into a tricky mess

Overall, I do hope saner heads prevail all over the subcontinent and try and milk the synergies. This region does not deserve to lag so behind the US and EU

You sure about that
So what's the bet if he returns alive to India ?

Would you stop posting in standoff threads ?
Let's see the Chinese commitment
Ajit Doval is a spy under diplomat's cover.

The OBOR (one belt one road; silk route 2.0) will grant Bhutan INDEPENDENCE from Indian imperialism. Currently as of 2017, India maintain hegemonic dictatorial controls over Bhutan. Bhutan's foreign policy is controlled by India. Imagine if you are a sovereign state (Bhutan), but wait, you are not allowed to have any foreign diplomatic relations with any country in the world without the approval and permission of a 3rd party (India). This is the reality of Bhutan right now.

India wants to maintain its imperialist grip on tiny Bhutan (India wants to swallow Bhutan up like Sikkim and Goa). Knowing India's true intentions here, it is now absolutely necessary to help Bhutan be free from Indian control. Whenever you see articles stating "India and Bhutan oppose/reject" no-its just India. Bhutan is being manipulated right now.

I never support war and violence, but India can not be allowed to control Bhutan like a imperialist bully. Some people say China PLA have no modern combat experience, well this would be the perfect opportunity to gain some and also test out all the new hi-tech toys on live targets. India is by no means a small or 'weak' country, so no one can complain about China bullying India. India is about to get a reality check.
And they keep saying they love Bhtan and provide protection. If China doesn't beat India, the justice cant be served. Three worlds to describe Barat:
1: Dirty
2. Aviricious
3. Lier

Oops, I forget the most important word for Them: Stupid.

Just image the result of war with China! 200 thousands Barat soldiers with average IQ below 85, is it a wonder? aviricious while retarded, and will play victim after defeat like 1962. They even lie to themself that they are stronger than China......

And he is the main plotter of the Doklang invasion, he is a warmonger.

And he pretends to be a saint visiting China.

BJP is a notorious roguery, and will be kicked out of power after defeat by a China.
Sounds typical propoganda stuff , straight from the red book.

The problem is last time China gave India warnings for 3 and a half years before they took real action, then Indians spent next 55 years bixching about the "surprise attack", "backstabbing", etc.

Chinese just want to make sure you guys get the message this time. :cheesy:

Yawn....more hot air, less action.

Any more 'warnings' ?

Can anybody imagine what shall be the next warning of china to India? Every time I guess that stock of chinese warning has dried up but they every time come up with new innovative warning. What shall be the warning of today evening? Can anybody imagine?

Back
Top Bottom