What's new

China incursion may improve military ties between India and United States

Only an Indian would think about sexual things. Not surprising considering all the repulsive rape news we have heard. :lol:

Your armed forces are running away kid. Wakey wakey.

Hey troll, This is not about using force. It is about the geo political game, In that area Indian tents are more in number than Chinese.

Secondly Indians mostly prefer females But Chinese on the other hand seems :omghaha:. (Chinese white man obsession at its best :lol:).

Remember that "Hangover" movie scene and Chang comedy. :lol::lol::lol:, That scene came to my mind after reading chinese comments.

Hey troll, This is not about using force. It is about the geo political game, In that area Indian tents are more in number than Chinese.

Secondly Indians mostly prefer females But Chinese on the other hand seems :omghaha:. (Chinese white man obsession at its best :lol:).

Remember that "Hangover" movie scene and Chang comedy. :lol::lol::lol:, That scene came to my mind after reading chinese comments.

Not really. The Indian military is cowardly backing down and running away like scolded dogs.

Yep, you sure do prefer to rape females. India has the worst rape culture of any country in the world. Truly a shameful country.

Not really. The Indian military is cowardly backing down and running away like scolded dogs.

Yep, you sure do prefer to rape females. India has the worst rape culture of any country in the world. Truly a shameful country.

Fake eggs,

Fake cheap products ,

Fake meat (no need to mention as chinese eat every thing that walks but to foreigners it is disgusting),

fake diplomacy,

fake electronics,

fake History, (chinese invent history)

And worlds most prolific hacker,

Nuclear tech proliferator,

Land grabber,

Human rights oppressor,

No respect for people's beliefs,

And the list goes on.... and on ..........and on..........:lol:

Shameful indeed.

And India is not topping any sexual assault statistics it is the media that gives attention to bring change in the society.

Check out the maps and info related to stupid incursion if Chinese, Indians are facing Chinese and Chinese are asking Indians to maintain the distance between the two camps (cowards Chinese Shameful indeed).

last time I checked women from vietnam spanked your army that hard that you didn't dare go there again ...lols and their guerrillas made you ****...lols now burn troll burn...lols

Use my super duper photoshop on the drone photo, I can see the PLA are playing mahjong in the fifth tent.

Fake eggs,

Fake cheap products ,

Fake meat (no need to mention as chinese eat every thing that walks but to foreigners it is disgusting),

fake diplomacy,

fake electronics,

fake History, (chinese invent history)

And worlds most prolific hacker,

Nuclear tech proliferator,

Land grabber,

Human rights oppressor,

No respect for people's beliefs,

And the list goes on.... and on ..........and on..........:lol:

Shameful indeed.

And India is not topping any sexual assault statistics it is the media that gives attention to bring change in the society.

Check out the maps and info related to stupid incursion if Chinese, Indians are facing Chinese and Chinese are asking Indians to maintain the distance between the two camps (cowards Chinese Shameful indeed).

you just read my mind.... they talking about our population... but forget about them self....

Fake country....
fake maps.....
fake products.....
no manners not even self manners...
fake mobiles......
fake pulsar sorry gulsar.....

lol...

You guys spend the last 2 pages trolling with no available. The admin would just delete all your postings. This thread is to discuss how China affect US-India relationships. Not for the Indians and Chinese to troll each other.

You guys spend the last 2 pages trolling with no available. The admin would just delete all your postings. This thread is to discuss how China affect US-India relationships. Not for the Indians and Chinese to troll each other.

actually I would like to see india gets closer to usa
I also want to see how the Russians respond.

For China, it is an indian political show

actually I would like to see india gets closer to usa
I also want to see how the Russians respond.

The Russians would be upset, and they would try to win us back, they'll never be our enemies or ever side with someone who is - the Russians know India too well to know that we would never harm Russian interests in any way and they'll ensure they never harm our interests.

Of course, it doesn't concern China, though both prospects are equally harmful anyways.

The Russians would be upset, and they would try to win us back, they'll never be our enemies or ever side with someone who is - the Russians know India too well to know that we would never harm Russian interests in any way and they'll ensure they never harm our interests.

It is a very tricky thing. But the Russians have their own red line.

It is a very tricky thing. But the Russians have their own red line.

We don't figure in their red lines because we don't have any conflict areas.

Whatever be the mutual co operation - the Russians do consider the Chinese as a potential enemy and a sure threat and they'll give a free hand to India to deal with our Chinese threat. We don't object to them selling planes, subs, ships, Heli's and armaments to you, so don't see why they'll bother about our purchases from anyone.

We don't figure in their red lines because we don't have any conflict areas.

Whatever be the mutual co operation - the Russians do consider the Chinese as a potential enemy and a sure threat and they'll give a free hand to India to deal with our Chinese threat. We don't object to them selling planes, subs, ships, Heli's and armaments to you, so don't see why they'll bother about our purchases from anyone.

We are glad that indians have this belief!

Back
Top Bottom