What's new

China incursion may improve military ties between India and United States

This will be a setback for China, if it happens

Improved ties with India will increase the US meddling in SA affairs

US is already eyeing BD's EEZ

the ties between usa and india is not due to China; nor the recent border dispute

Russia is more a factor.

Its all about the money with china,its strategic with India.Stop talking out of ur azzzz!!!!

When was the last time India supported Russia on issues like Iran, North Korea, Libya, Iraq, etc. We have identical views to the Russians. India sides with the US on these issues. India is only good for money for the Russians. We are Russia's main geopolitical strategic ally. Putin visited China first after becoming president in 2012 and Xi visited Russia first after becoming president.
Russia and China are the only major counterbalance to western imperialism, India barely registers on the radar as a power. Infact, India sides with the west. India is a power only in the eyes of Indians not in the international community.

Russians are not idiots. Russians are famous for their non endurance of ally's even slightest deviation.

I dare India politicians can do even a little material move on this line.

What do you mean by "non endurance of ally's even slightest deviation". India is sovereign country and is neither an ally of Russia. In India it is not Indian politicians that matter most but public opinion. Indian politicians are helpless if public opinion is against them. Ana Hazare and Delhi rape case are prime examples

Although to be frank India, has done a stellar job of keeping its interests first and foremost but by leaning towards the US will have adverse effects. Remember the US is over 7,000 miles away, whilst India will have to live next door to its neighbour forever....US power is waning, and to antagonise a neighbour which is many times more powerful, doesn't make things rosy for the future.

Although to be frank India, has done a stellar job of keeping its interests first and foremost but by leaning towards the US will have adverse effects. Remember the US is over 7,000 miles away, whilst India will have to live next door to its neighbour forever....US power is waning, and to antagonise a neighbour which is many times more powerful, doesn't make things rosy for the future.

China is scared of India... that is why it pleading India to remove bunkers.

I have always been clear and candid that the best thing that could happen to India is to get closer to another like minded ' democratic' and a superpower like the US. Especially a stable power like the US where rogue military members don't go off on their own tangent. Does this mean India joins NATO? No, I think the " all sides like India" strategy works well for India. But you can get closer in many other ways without explicitly joining a security organization.

Albeit recently I was seeing things improve with china/ India. I was seeing what I mistakenly thought was China's number 1 goal in the region i.e. peace and good relations with India, freeing them to project their power in SCS. This recent move puts that to suspect... but what is worse I suppose for China is - someone is working internally to the determent of China's peaceful rise policy. West and I have always suspected that it is their independent thinking military leaders.

O My God!!! I heard India is a Super Power. Then Why India is looking for help from USA.
Wese Indians Chinese k hatho theek rehte he . Pakistanio ko kehte he k hm super power he r jb China se panga hota he to foran apne newly discovered "Abba Ji" al maroof "Uncle SAM" k pas pohnch jate he:omghaha:

China is scared of India... that is why it pleading India to remove bunkers.

China isn't scared by India in the slightest. Also pitching infrastructure deep inside Indian territory isn't characteristic of a nation that is "scared".

China isn't scared by India in the slightest. Also pitching infrastructure deep inside Indian territory isn't characteristic of a nation that is "scared".

chynis want entire world as their territory... expansionists...

O My God!!! I heard India is a Super Power. Then Why India is looking for help from USA.
Wese Indians Chinese k hatho theek rehte he . Pakistanio ko kehte he k hm super power he r jb China se panga hota he to foran apne newly discovered "Abba Ji" al maroof "Uncle SAM" k pas pohnch jate he:omghaha:

US OF A is Dada Ji, "Abba Ji" al maroof "Uncle SAM" etc etc of Pakistan. Raymond Davis Kills Pakistani Citizens Pakistan Dose nothing. They kill your Soldiers you did nothing. They Drone hell out of you every other day and kill Pakistani Citizens; still you can't do anything :omghaha:. Further, Pakistani's don't need to preach us, we'll gonna take care of :china: too....

:lol: US has been benefactors of both Pakistan and China, Pakistan is still under US economic support - funny them advising us about relations with the US.

Though they are right about Russia - Russia has felt alienated recently by the US - India relation - but not in a retaliatory way, they know India too well to know that we will never harm Russian interests - they know that we will look out for our own interests but they seem sad to distance from their long standing friend.

China is scared as is clear from the fact that they feel threatened from the border development being carried out by India.

Look at Chinese demands that make clear China is afraid:

- Dismantle border infrastructure
- Asking India for agrrement on not increasing level of troops on Indian side

it is clear that China is scared.

China is scared as is clear from the fact that they feel threatened from the border development being carried out by India.

Look at Chinese demands that make clear China is afraid:

- Dismantle border infrastructure
- Asking India for agrrement on not increasing level of troops on Indian side

it is clear that China is scared.

China has walked into your territory, unopposed and is in your face. I have no idea where you get the perception they are "scared". Your post also proves what I said. You built infrastructure in your territory, they have upped the ante and walked into yours.

Back
Top Bottom