What's new

China HSR News And Information: Original Translation

View attachment 287212

@AndrewJin

I noticed that there is a panda here. Is there any special significance the HSR is using a panda?

Does this panda represent something?
It's a panda-theme clean bag!
This bullet train, G310(Chongqing North-Beijing West), belongs to Chengdu Railway Bureau's Chengdu passenger section. So naturally our cute panda is printed on the surface.
123.jpg

This clean bag belongs to Chengdu Railway Bureau's Chongqing passenger section
A local building in Chongqing City is shown. (Hongyadong)
2.jpg

The only sad thing is that the "father of Chinese HSR", Zhijun Liu, is in prison. :frown:
He is, and no matter where he is, he is being remembered and respected by many Chinese.

So we just need some charging device in every major bus station?
Charging whilst passengers are getting on and off!

yes, in NIngbo, the whole line is 10.2kilometers, 22 stations, and 4 of 22 has recharging set as i show in the pictures.

now the line is open for public, this the following news is when the line was in testing.

奥地利引进中国电动巴士 充电30秒行驶5公里
日期:2015-05-04

据中国商务部网站30日消息,奥地利格拉茨控股公司(Graz Holding)4月29日称,格拉茨市的公交系统将从2016年开始投入使用中国产电动巴士。

作为格拉茨市的公交运营商,该公司从今年2月起与中国南车集团就电动巴士项目进行谈判,计划明年首批对4至5条公交线路进行试运营。

中国南车集团生产的电动巴士充电30秒即可持续行驶5公里,(30 seconds for 5 kilo)已成功应用于包括宁波在内的中国5个城市的公共交通系统。《欧盟2030年气候和能源政策白皮书》规定,到2030年欧盟80%的公共交通需由非化石燃料驱动,到2050年这一比例要达到100%。

背景资料

据湖南省政府网站介绍,4月16日,在浙江宁波中国南车产业基地举行的中国南车超级电容储能式现代电车全球发布暨宁波首用签约仪式上,浙江省副省长熊建平与中国南车董事长郑昌泓等共同启动,由“南车株机”子公司浙江南车现代无轨电车有限公司在全球首推的18米超级电容储能式BRT快速公交车以及12米超级电容储能式公交车惊艳亮相。(two kinds of super capacitance bus, 12meter long, 18meter long)

这两款纯电动公交车无须架设空中供电网,只需在公交站点设置充电桩,利用乘客上下车30秒时间即可把电充满,并维持运行5公里以上。而其在制动和下坡时,还可把80%以上刹车能量及势能转换成电能,回收存储起来再使用。在同样运行工况下,比没有回收能力的电车可减少电能消耗30%至50%。
(no need speical sky supply network over the bus line, only Charging Point in bus station and the bus energy absorbing system can save the enery when breaking and potentialenergy)

这两款超级电容储能式公交车,是“南车株机”在全球首创十秒级闪充超级电容储能式现代电车的两种制式。“十秒级”包含10秒、20秒以及30秒等,是利用乘客上下车30秒内把电充满的一种表述形式。其核心元器件有机体系超级电容主要由高性能炭材料构成,安全性高,可反复充放电100万次以上,适用环境覆盖我国全部地域,使用寿命长达12年,从而解决了锂电池存在的安全性低、环保性差、充电速度慢、低温区衰减、使用寿命短(3至5年)等问题。

001.jpg

中国宁波网4月17日报道:五年内1200辆车驶上宁波街头

(宁波日报记者冯瑄通讯员续大治陈杰) 记者坐上18米的超级电容储能式现代电车体验了一把:走进去,明显感觉车子底板较低,车顶较高,有2米左右,内部空间比普通公交车要大,设有42个座位,可最多容纳150人。内部的设计也比较人性化,在下车的地方和车厢中部都有无障碍设施,方便残疾人上下车和乘坐,车座靠背设计略倾斜,乘坐更舒适。

“一辆车相当于一个‘小地铁’。”浙江南车电车有限公司总工程师何安清介绍,车辆采用了低地板设计、铝合金车身等轻量化技术,相比于其他采用锂电池的慢充式纯电动公交车平均减重约1.2吨,而且无缝焊接的铝合金车身使用寿命也更长,可达到12年。配上自主研发的永磁同步电机,效率高达96%,低噪音,低电耗,无污染。车厢内部还设计了安全逃生窗确保乘客安全。

万一遭遇堵车,会不会影响行驶?“不会。”何安清说,超级电容储能式现代电车都会有辅助电池,以备不时之需。

去年10月份,全市首条无轨电车储能式现代电车线路的电力设备已开始安装。这条线路总长约10.2公里,沿线公交车站共有23座,其中4座作为充电场站。车行线路自西向东依次为鄞州综合交通枢纽站、鄞州大道天通南路路口、天童南路泰安中路路口,南部商务区站、鄞州公园东站、天童南路首南中路口、鄞州区政府东站、鄞州二院站、市泌尿肾病医院站、前河路四明路口、华泰剑桥二期站、金湾华庭站、四明东路科技路口站、春江花城站、创新路四明东路口、创新路贸城中路口、东裕社区西、理工学院北站、顾家站、培罗成站、鄞州大道下应路口、李关弟中学、创新128西站。

“目前这条线路已经试跑了2个月,每天有5辆超级电容储能式现代电车装满沙袋试跑10趟以上。”何安清表示,从试跑情况看,达到设计要求。一般来说试跑需要3-5个月时间,预计今年年内,这条超级电容储能式现代电车线路会正式投运,届时会有10辆车上路。

今天,市城市客运管理局与浙江南车电车公司签署1200台超级电容储能式现代电车的采购合同。按照合同约定,这1200台车辆将分批交付宁波,用于城市公共交通,其中400台用于鄞州区。城市客运管理局方面表示,因为这些车辆的停靠充电装置需要改造,这1200台车辆投放到哪些线路目前尚未明确。

“未来将超级电容无轨电车将成为宁波城市交通的主流。”中国南车株机公司董事长周清和说,目前中国南车不仅与宁波、欧洲的布达佩斯签订了超级电容现代电车合作协议,还与美国、国内的广州、南宁等都达成了合作意向,预计今年产值将达到5亿元。

yes, in NIngbo, the whole line is 10.2kilometers, 22 stations, and 4 of 22 has recharging set as i show in the pictures.

now the line is open for public, this the following news is when the line was in testing.

奥地利引进中国电动巴士 充电30秒行驶5公里
日期:2015-05-04

据中国商务部网站30日消息,奥地利格拉茨控股公司(Graz Holding)4月29日称,格拉茨市的公交系统将从2016年开始投入使用中国产电动巴士。

作为格拉茨市的公交运营商,该公司从今年2月起与中国南车集团就电动巴士项目进行谈判,计划明年首批对4至5条公交线路进行试运营。

中国南车集团生产的电动巴士充电30秒即可持续行驶5公里,(30 seconds for 5 kilo)已成功应用于包括宁波在内的中国5个城市的公共交通系统。《欧盟2030年气候和能源政策白皮书》规定,到2030年欧盟80%的公共交通需由非化石燃料驱动,到2050年这一比例要达到100%。

背景资料

据湖南省政府网站介绍,4月16日,在浙江宁波中国南车产业基地举行的中国南车超级电容储能式现代电车全球发布暨宁波首用签约仪式上,浙江省副省长熊建平与中国南车董事长郑昌泓等共同启动,由“南车株机”子公司浙江南车现代无轨电车有限公司在全球首推的18米超级电容储能式BRT快速公交车以及12米超级电容储能式公交车惊艳亮相。(two kinds of super capacitance bus, 12meter long, 18meter long)

这两款纯电动公交车无须架设空中供电网,只需在公交站点设置充电桩,利用乘客上下车30秒时间即可把电充满,并维持运行5公里以上。而其在制动和下坡时,还可把80%以上刹车能量及势能转换成电能,回收存储起来再使用。在同样运行工况下,比没有回收能力的电车可减少电能消耗30%至50%。
(no need speical sky supply network over the bus line, only Charging Point in bus station and the bus energy absorbing system can save the enery when breaking and potentialenergy)

这两款超级电容储能式公交车,是“南车株机”在全球首创十秒级闪充超级电容储能式现代电车的两种制式。“十秒级”包含10秒、20秒以及30秒等,是利用乘客上下车30秒内把电充满的一种表述形式。其核心元器件有机体系超级电容主要由高性能炭材料构成,安全性高,可反复充放电100万次以上,适用环境覆盖我国全部地域,使用寿命长达12年,从而解决了锂电池存在的安全性低、环保性差、充电速度慢、低温区衰减、使用寿命短(3至5年)等问题。

001.jpg

中国宁波网4月17日报道:五年内1200辆车驶上宁波街头

(宁波日报记者冯瑄通讯员续大治陈杰) 记者坐上18米的超级电容储能式现代电车体验了一把:走进去,明显感觉车子底板较低,车顶较高,有2米左右,内部空间比普通公交车要大,设有42个座位,可最多容纳150人。内部的设计也比较人性化,在下车的地方和车厢中部都有无障碍设施,方便残疾人上下车和乘坐,车座靠背设计略倾斜,乘坐更舒适。

“一辆车相当于一个‘小地铁’。”浙江南车电车有限公司总工程师何安清介绍,车辆采用了低地板设计、铝合金车身等轻量化技术,相比于其他采用锂电池的慢充式纯电动公交车平均减重约1.2吨,而且无缝焊接的铝合金车身使用寿命也更长,可达到12年。配上自主研发的永磁同步电机,效率高达96%,低噪音,低电耗,无污染。车厢内部还设计了安全逃生窗确保乘客安全。

万一遭遇堵车,会不会影响行驶?“不会。”何安清说,超级电容储能式现代电车都会有辅助电池,以备不时之需。

去年10月份,全市首条无轨电车储能式现代电车线路的电力设备已开始安装。这条线路总长约10.2公里,沿线公交车站共有23座,其中4座作为充电场站。车行线路自西向东依次为鄞州综合交通枢纽站、鄞州大道天通南路路口、天童南路泰安中路路口,南部商务区站、鄞州公园东站、天童南路首南中路口、鄞州区政府东站、鄞州二院站、市泌尿肾病医院站、前河路四明路口、华泰剑桥二期站、金湾华庭站、四明东路科技路口站、春江花城站、创新路四明东路口、创新路贸城中路口、东裕社区西、理工学院北站、顾家站、培罗成站、鄞州大道下应路口、李关弟中学、创新128西站。

“目前这条线路已经试跑了2个月,每天有5辆超级电容储能式现代电车装满沙袋试跑10趟以上。”何安清表示,从试跑情况看,达到设计要求。一般来说试跑需要3-5个月时间,预计今年年内,这条超级电容储能式现代电车线路会正式投运,届时会有10辆车上路。

今天,市城市客运管理局与浙江南车电车公司签署1200台超级电容储能式现代电车的采购合同。按照合同约定,这1200台车辆将分批交付宁波,用于城市公共交通,其中400台用于鄞州区。城市客运管理局方面表示,因为这些车辆的停靠充电装置需要改造,这1200台车辆投放到哪些线路目前尚未明确。

“未来将超级电容无轨电车将成为宁波城市交通的主流。”中国南车株机公司董事长周清和说,目前中国南车不仅与宁波、欧洲的布达佩斯签订了超级电容现代电车合作协议,还与美国、国内的广州、南宁等都达成了合作意向,预计今年产值将达到5亿元。
30 seconds charging, 5km driving, amazing!

Thanks @AndrewJin

View attachment 287337

Just noticed there are green mats on the floor.
Is that where passengers put their rubbish?

Btw, this Hankou HSR station is big, neat and tidy. Very nice.
In big stations, cleaners on the train will put big rubbish bags on these green mats, waiting for station staff to handle it.

Wuchang Railway Station (Wuhan City's major station for traditional trains)
12.jpg

Hankou Railway Station, Wuhan
13.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg

These green mats are not for passengers.
Dustbins are!
78.jpg

@AndrewJin

View attachment 287337

Just noticed there are green mats on the floor.

Is that where passengers put their rubbish?

Btw, this Hankou HSR station is big, neat and tidy. Very nice.
The Chinese writings on the green mats read " Rubbish(bags) Collecting Point ".
It maybe time for you to learn some Chinese, Cuzz.:cheers:

[QUOTE = "Tiqiu, post: 8087052, member: 173163"] The Chinese writings on the green mats read "Rubbish (bags) Collecting Point".
It Maybe some time for you to Learn Chinese, cuzz. : Cheers:[/ QUOTE]
@Tiqiu

Chinese is very hard to learn. The hanzi can drive one crazy. The pronunciation has tones.

Now, please give some suggestions on how to learn.

FYI, I can recognize some Chinese characters. :-)

[QUOTE = "Tiqiu, post: 8087052, member: 173163"] The Chinese writings on the green mats read "Rubbish (bags) Collecting Point".
It Maybe some time for you to Learn Chinese, cuzz. : Cheers:[/ QUOTE]
@Tiqiu

Chinese is very hard to learn. The hanzi can drive one crazy. The pronunciation has tones.

Now, please give some suggestions on how to learn.

FYI, I can recognize some Chinese characters. :-)
I think with internet learning Chinese becomes a bit easier.
For Hanzi part, these days people can bypass memorizing and writing by using hanzi typing software. I still use ancient xp quanpin input to type. when you know the right pinyin for the words, all hanzi of same pronunciation but different meaning pop up, all you need to do is to choose the right one. You can also type phrase instead of single word.

Thus knowing qinyin and remember the pronunciation are paramount for beginners. For this you may need some introduction class to begin. Given you already know some hanzi, it will be much easier for you to expand because you can always refers to or draw parallel to those old words with new worlds.

Also baidu (Chinese google) can translate from English to Chinese and vise versa, so making sentences is easy again.

In my past,I found that when i had interest in some topics then i could pickup the English words quickly from the relevant news and articles.

These are just my thoughts, hope it helps.

I think with internet learning Chinese becomes a bit easier.
For Hanzi part, these days people can bypass memorizing and writing by using hanzi typing software. I still use ancient xp quanpin input to type. when you know the right pinyin for the words, all hanzi of same pronunciation but different meaning pop up, all you need to do is to choose the right one. You can also type phrase instead of single word.

Thus knowing qinyin and remember the pronunciation are paramount for beginners. For this you may need some introduction class to begin. Given you already know some hanzi, it will be much easier for you to expand because you can always refers to or draw parallel to those old words with new worlds.

Also baidu (Chinese google) can translate from English to Chinese and vise versa, so making sentences is easy again.

In my past,I found that when i had interest in some topics then i could pickup the English words quickly from the relevant news and articles.

These are just my thoughts, hope it helps.
Quanpin input?
lol, try sogou!
It can memorise your habits.
When I input "people's republic of china", I will type z h r m g h g.
屏幕快照 2016-01-16 18.46.57.png

The beauty of freight railways in the winter
Chifeng-Daban-Baiyinhua Railway, Northeastern China
6dce69e3jw1ezhw9wlt99j20qc0zkmye.jpg
6dce69e3jw1ezhqctf8kij218g0x7qej.jpg

58ee5ef1jw1ezhzo2uooij20rs0ku443.jpg
58ee5ef1jw1ezhzo8swfqj20rs0ku43g.jpg
6dce69e3jw1ezikso3d1uj218g0x7qcj.jpg
6dce69e3jw1eziksrhiimj218g0x710o.jpg
58ee5ef1jw1ezhzo5emdmj20ku0rsagg.jpg

@anant_s @Chinese Bamboo

Last edited:
Quanpin input?
lol, try sogou!
It can memorise your habits.
When I input "people's republic of china", I will type z h r m g h g.
View attachment 287445

The beauty of freight railways in the winter
Chifeng-Daban-Baiyinhua Railway, Northeastern China
View attachment 287454 View attachment 287455
View attachment 287451 View attachment 287453 View attachment 287456 View attachment 287457 View attachment 287452
@anant_s @Chinese Bamboo
These pogoda remind me of what I have posted before!They all are beautiful.:smitten:
d8f9d72a6059252dc314120b349b033b5bb5b9b9.jpg

b3fb43166d224f4aa70bf7e008f790529922d1b7.jpg

U11410P704DT20150310090857.jpg

6842469_141222165155_2.jpg

pagoda02.jpg

Attachments

• 499900_20140322144356513200_1.jpg
    499900_20140322144356513200_1.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 48
  • pagoda1.jpg
    pagoda1.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Full steam ahead for China's global rail projects
By Zhong Nan (China Daily) Updated: 2016-01-19 07:45

b083fe955b6c1807ba565f.jpg

A train pulls into a station in Luoyang city, Henan province, June 30, 2015. [Photo / IC]

Work starts on landmark project in Indonesia with more planned elsewhere including the US and Malaysia
China Railway International Co Ltd, a subsidiary of China Railway Corp Group, and a consortium of Indonesian state-owned companies, will start constructing a $5.5 billion high-speed railway line from Jakarta to Bandung on Thursday.

The construction of Indonesia's first high-speed railway currently is awaiting the approval of its detailed engineering design and environmental impact analysis.

China Railway Corp, the country's railway operator, said it will accelerate the pace of building both high-speed and regular railways in countries including Indonesia, Russia, the United States and Malaysia to compete with rivals from Japan, Germany and France.

Sheng Guangzu, general manager of CRC, said the company will deploy more resources and manpower to construct big-ticket international projects such as the China-Laos railway, the China-Thailand railway, the Hungary-Serbia railway and a light rail project in Pakistan.

"CRC will quicken the pace of promoting its railway standards abroad, cooperation of trans-shipment rail cargo and multi-model transportation services to develop international logistics markets, especially in markets along the Belt and Road Initiative," said Sheng.

The initiative, proposed by China in 2013, is a trade and infrastructure network that includes the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road. The planned network connects Asia, Europe and Africa, and passes through more than 60 countries and regions.

"Most of the countries on these trade routes, especially in Central Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and East Europe, are planning to build new high-speed rail lines or upgrade their existing railway systems," said Zhao Jian, a professor of urban planning at Beijing Jiaotong University.

Zhao said because of lower costs, these countries are keen to acquire infrastructure construction and technological support from China for daily operations, maintenance, training and other related services.

China is in talks with more than 20 countries, including Thailand, Singapore, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Kingdom and the US, on potential high-speed train projects.

CRC and China Railway Rolling Stock Corp, the country's biggest trainmaker, is also preparing to build infrastructure facilities and export bullet trains for a high-speed rail project in Russia connecting Moscow and Kazan. The length of the line is expected to be about 770 kilometers and will run through seven Russian regions with a total population of more than 25 million.

China exported railway equipment worth $4.36 billion in 2014, up 22.6 percent year-on-year, according to the General Administration of Customs.

In addition, a high-speed railway project between Las Vegas and Los Angeles will be built by a joint venture formed by Chinese rail companies and XpressWest Enterprises, a US passenger rail service provider.

Construction work between Nevada and California is expected to start as early as September this year, and the estimated investment for the project is $12.7 billion.

In addition, a Chinese consortium led by the Third Railway Survey and Design Institute Group Corp was chosen to conduct the feasibility study on New Delhi-Mumbai rail project, a big step forward in the development of India's rail industry.

More high-speed investment on track

China will spend 800 billion yuan ($122 billion) in fixed-asset investment on its railway system this year, with passenger and freight capacity up 10 percent and 2 percent, respectively, according to the head of the country's railway operator.

Sheng Guangzu, general manager of China Railway Corp, said China will maintain railway investment and improve railway construction in central and western regions, as well as enhance its capability of multi-modal logistics services to further cooperate with road and water transportation system to create more market growth points from fast-growing logistics industry.

China's total fixed-asset investment reached 823.8 billion yuan in 2015, with 9,531 kilometers of new railways, including 3,306 km high-speed rail lines, being put into use, according to the CRC annual conference held on Sunday.

China took the top spot with high-speed rail extending more than 19,000 kilometers by the end of last year, accounting for 60 percent of global high-speed rail lines.

The central government increased railway spending from the original 630 billion yuan to 800 billion yuan last year as a part of its measures to cushion the downward pressure of the economy.

Luo Renjian, a researcher at the Institute of Transport Research at the National Development and Reform Commission, said the reform of funding methods in rail construction is the most vital part of the entire reform of the rail system as governments can no longer work alone in funding rail construction projects and paying the railway maintenance bill forever.

China reformed the funding of railway construction and called for accelerated rail construction in central and western regions in 2014. Since then, multiple fundraising for railway construction has been pledged, including a greater role for private capital and the establishment of a railway development fund, which is expected to bring billions of yuan in funding from private investors.

"We will continue to open it up to the market and take practical measures to attract private funds with profitable projects while continuing the less-profitable construction of railways in central and western areas," said Sheng.

The CRC said about 2.5 billion trips by train were made in 2015, up 10 percent for the third year running, Non-container cargo transportation increased 18.7 percent in 2015 from the previous year and container cargo transportation rose 20.2 percent year-on-year.

Back
Top Bottom