What's new

China HSR News And Information: Original Translation

This one maybe, the future standardised CRH350, two types, gold and blue.
But it's 350km/h.
Maybe CRH6 which is 150-200km/h.
View attachment 270277 View attachment 270278

But I prefer CRH350, let it serve as 200-250km/h in Indonesia.
The seat is larger any previous types.
View attachment 270279 View attachment 270281 View attachment 270280

Thanks for The Photos. Beautiful :smitten:

Yes, CRH 350 is The Good one too.
PriestmanGoode-CRRC-Sifang-CRH350-4.jpeg

Very Beautiful !

Thanks for The Photos. Beautiful :smitten:

Yes, CRH 350 is The Good one too.
PriestmanGoode-CRRC-Sifang-CRH350-4.jpeg

Very Beautiful !
The photo you posted is also CRH350. There are two prototypes, gold one from CNR, blue one from CSR. Good thing for passengers is the seat of even the lowest class(second class) is larger than all previous models, and way larger than any economy class on airplanes. I have not tried it yet since it is still in two-year trial run and numerous tests. But even the current second class seats are very very cosy, can't wait to try the new trains! Second class tickets are very affordable to ordinary people.

The photo you posted is also CRH350. There are two prototypes, gold one from CNR, blue one from CSR. Good thing for passengers is the seat of even the lowest class(second class) is larger than all previous models, and way larger than any economy class on airplanes. I have not tried it yet since it is still in two-year trial run and numerous tests. But even the current second class seats are very very cosy, can't wait to try the new trains! Second class tickets are very affordable to ordinary people.

For Bold : I Don't know that. Thanks for the Information !

How Lucky you are Brother.
Until This Day, I still not know, How feel in High Speed Train. :woot:
That's why I cannot Wait for the day to take a ride in China HSR Train in Jakarta-Bandung Railway.

For Bold : I Don't know that. Thanks for the Information !

How Lucky you are Brother.
Until This Day, I still not know, How feel in High Speed Train. :woot:
That's why I cannot Wait for the day to take a ride in China HSR Train in Jakarta-Bandung Railway.
The feeling is like u sitting/lying in a comfortable sofa, having a cup of tea which will never spill, watching scenery quickly passing by without headache or dizziness. Oops, it arrives on time or even a couple of minutes earlier.

Are your family from Guangdong or Fujian? There are nearly 200 bullet trains from Shenzhen to Guangzhou daily( further extension to HK in final stage of construction), nearly 100 bullet trains from Xiamen to Fuzhou.

The feeling is like u sitting/lying in a comfortable sofa, having a cup of tea which will never spill, watching scenery quickly passing by without headache or dizziness. Oops, it arrives on time or even a couple of minutes earlier.

Are your family from Guangdong or Fujian? There are nearly 200 bullet trains from Shenzhen to Guangzhou daily( further extension to HK in final stage of construction), nearly 100 bullet trains from Xiamen to Fuzhou.

Thanks for the Experience, That's must be Really Awesome !

My Father Family is From Guangzhou, and My Mother Family is From Kaoshiung.
Until Age 30, My Father still PRC Citizen. And Have Couple times come home to China.
But, He never Invite me to His China Trip :hitwall:
Lol, Maybe I am too little Busy in here. :cheesy:

Thanks for the Experience, That's must be Really Awesome !

My Father Family is From Guangzhou, and My Mother Family is From Kaoshiung.
Until Age 30, My Father still PRC Citizen. And Have Couple times come home to China.
But, He never Invite me to His China Trip :hitwall:
Lol, Maybe I am too little Busy in here. :cheesy:
Until abandonment of dual citizenship by Chinese government in 1960s?

Until abandonment of dual citizenship by Chinese government in 1960s?

No, In 1990s
Before 1998 Black May Riot.

My Father Hold PRC Citizenship Until His age 32 Years old. Not Dual Citizenship.
He get PRC Citizenship From His Father and Mother. In 21 years old, He Choose to Hold PRC Citizenship, instead of Indonesia Citizenship.
And after marry my mother, My Father become Indonesia Citizenship.

No, In 1990s
Before 1998 Black May Riot.

My Father Hold PRC Citizenship Until His age 32 Years old. Not Dual Citizenship.
He get PRC Citizenship From His Father and Mother. In 21 years old, He Choose to Hold PRC Citizenship, instead of Indonesia Citizenship.
And after marry my mother, My Father become Indonesia Citizenship.
Oh, u are as young as Miss Bamboo.
Btw, Guangzhou residency is super good. Local hospitals and welfare system are among the best.

Little Older than Her :p:
Nice to hear that. How about your city, Wuhan?
I am really Interested with Chinese Inland Growth. :yahoo:
As in HSR thread, I'd like to talk about her achievements in railway.
Photos from online, Wuhan Railway Station
Currently, there are over 500 bullet trains daily connecting Wuhan with Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, etc.
07a.jpg.axd.jpeg
wuhan438.jpg

My photos by smart phone
屏幕快照 2015-11-09 11.58.13.png

Waiting room
屏幕快照 2015-11-09 11.58.54.png
屏幕快照 2015-11-09 11.55.19.png

@Daniel808
Current high-speed rail network of Wuhan
(Wuhan, Hankou, Wuchang, all in Wuhan)
View attachment 270511

View attachment 270513

Future
View attachment 270512

View attachment 270514

Wow, Nice to see that.
Thanks very much for the Photos, Brother. :-) @AndrewJin
Really Magnificent, I must say.

Hope Someday, I can stand in Wuhan Railway Station, like in your Photos. :smitten:
I have plan for my trip in couple years, to take ride from Guangzhou to Wuhan Via High Speed Train (Wuguang Railway). That Would be Amazing.
After I can get my Vacation days, from my office of course :hitwall:

800px-Rail_map_of_China.svg.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom