1526529_642878682438333_463917434_n.jpg

goseiso.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

1457741_553654411388750_1011563677_n.jpg

1461117_553654398055418_1143461940_n.jpg

1467352_553654378055420_1493981736_n.jpg

996065_623134354412766_1770176262_n.jpg

DSC00856.jpg

Can't see photos but a nothing to do with Japnese I think.靖国 and 神社 all Chinese words with Chinese origins.

very cool.

Next time Japan goes on top of the Diaoyu islands or sent ships, maybe the Nationalist China can chase them away with their outdated "destroyers?"

To be honest, I'm kinda tired of the current HK people, if you really want independence then fine, what difference does it make to me, what I will say is this, just like America, the British are first laughing at the US, but today they can be nothing but lap dogs in US' lap.

Go to China early establish yourself, maybe there could be a spot for you in the new world power, get there too late, well there has never been a British borne US president, just saying.

very cool.

Next time Japan goes on top of the Diaoyu islands or sent ships, maybe the Nationalist China can chase them away with their outdated "destroyers?"

To be honest, I'm kinda tired of the current HK people, if you really want independence then fine, what difference does it make to me, what I will say is this, just like America, the British are first laughing at the US, but today they can be nothing but lap dogs in US' lap.

Go to China early establish yourself, maybe there could be a spot for you in the new world power, get there too late, well there has never been a British borne US president, just saying.

You seriously fell for this BS? I can troll by hanging a Mexican flag right next to an Al Qaeda flag, and have someone bow down to both of them. Does that mean Mexico supports Al-Qaeda? And the dog shadows were obviously photoshopped by someone on the internet- there was nothing wrong with the original picture.

You seriously fell for this BS? I can troll by hanging a Mexican flag right next to an Al Qaeda flag, and have someone bow down to both of them. Does that mean Mexico supports Al-Qaeda? And the dog shadows were obviously photoshopped by someone on the internet- there was nothing wrong with the original picture.

I'm not saying HK wants to be Japanese, but the their separatist attitude is undermining Chinese influence and interests.

I'm simply saying China will soon be a center of global politics, HK will never be that, not even a regional one. Current Chinese political elite has no HK borne people, so either get with the program, or remain like Singapore, 98% of the people don't even know where it is.

The US Constitution restricts the Presidency to "native born" citizens. So a "British born" person could not become the US President unless, or until, there is a Constitutional Amendment to remove the "native born" requirement.

[quote="ChineseTiger1986, post: 5154911, member: 23439"CPC is the only hope for China?[/quote]

The CPC is totally corrupt now in the 21st century. If the CPC ever had the common man's welfare at heart, which I totally doubt, it does not even make the pretension of such values today. The CPC is just like any other oligarchy exploiting a vast majority of subjugated peons for its own aggrandizement.

I know you were born in Taiwan, but do you agree that both KMT and DPP have no backbone, and CPC is the only hope for China?

CPC, is no longer a ideology party, it is just like the imperial governments of the past.

It is not the communist government of China it is THE Government of China. The spread Chinese agenda, not Communist agenda.

Taiwan has no economy, no military or anything really, what do you want them to do. At 20,000 nominal, we will soon reach that that point in no more than 15 years, we are 2-4 years away from being the half way point and another decade or so to double.

At 1% growth, Taiwan's Per capita won't go over to developed during this period, but our coastal areas will.

So better jump on the band wagon now, cause when it's full, it's full.

@TruthSeeker

For someone with the name truthseeker you sure don't like the truth. CPC is not a elite group giving power one generation to the next, it is a party made up of the people of China. The best and smartest go to the top.

Please don't be like that gambit idiot, bring up Xi's daughter as the next president, or something. Guess what, if she did she would deserve it, except she wouldn't while the US already had father son pairings, and India was ruled by one family for god knows how long. Do you know who the Korean president's father is? The Thai president's brother is? The Bush of Japan, David Camoron's background, or the US senators, governors, congress background? Also the Canadian political elite.

IF you must then blame god for making most people not as smart or hardworking as some, it's not Xi's fault that he can qualify for Qinghua based on merit, I know that because at that time only he was allowed to go after exams, and not the others who's fathers had higher or equal positions. You can also tell based on the way he conducts himself and speeches.

Last edited:
It's disgusting that I looked at the photos.

Honestly, what is up with those Hong Konger fools. I would burn that shrine to hell, a place it belongs.

Whether it's in HK or not, the one who is behind this is most likely a Japanese. Check out the site and its facebook page.
香港靖国神社崇敬奉賛会
香港靖國神社崇敬奉贊會 | Facebook

Look at this photo
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1510976_641058599287008_1500049200_n.jpg

Whether it's in HK or not, the one who is behind this is most likely a Japanese. Check out the site and its facebook page.
香港靖国神社崇敬奉賛会
香港靖國神社崇敬奉贊會 | Facebook

On the Facebook page there's a funny photo of a Korean Comfort Woman statue insinuating they were prostitutes to the White men.

DSC_0118.jpg

SDC15377.jpg

Japan is the only country in the world, where headless beings are considered to be a norm. No wonder they tried to make everyone one of them during the world war.

Back
Top Bottom