What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

That does not make sense to me. Who wants secession in America?

Don't act cute I merely uses it as an example. For example there's sizable group of Vietnamese who doesn't like the way their country govern does that make them "Non-Vietnamese?"

You are trying a little bit too hard here, nothing can stop the desire of the Hong Kong people to go after a independence status, nothing can stop the Hong Kong people being thrown into gas chamber by the PLA soldiers, the destiny of Hong Kong is written, while the Macau residents witness the genocide at such distance, they will know their place, they will stand on their knees, beg for mercy of the CCP, and never dare to ask for independence, so then, case solved.

Blah blah blah, all hail Donation the holy Emperor of Hong Kong.

Oh by the way, our economy is getting better and better yearly.
I'm pleased.

Don't act cute I merely uses it as an example. For example there's sizable group of Vietnamese who doesn't like the way their country govern does that make them "Non-Vietnamese?"
Non-Vietnamese? Now I get confused. Pls elaborate a bit.

How could you ask someone to show you sth that he doesn't even have.
The question provides the answer if not responded. :azn:

Non-Vietnamese? Now I get confused. Pls elaborate a bit.

Stop acting cute. I know you're from a totalitarian one-party state that crushes their dissident, but it doesn't mean that the people doesn't have their own opinion. You accuse someone of not being a citizen of their country just because you "think" the majority of people in the country have a differing opinion from said person. Its the same when I've been accused by Niceguy for being "Anti-ASEAN Integration" like I cannot have my own opinion. We are here not as representative of our respective country, but as a free-thinking individual. So please stop generalizing people for having different opinion.

Honestly, even i don't live in HK anymore and i know the CEO of HK is CY Leung........

The problem is, if he think he should use tank and missile and stuff like that and overpower the opposition voice then let him be, same thing we tell those Chinese member here think if they can nuke Japan, US and whatever damn place they like without their own country destroyed.

He is just another troll, trying to get 50 cents.

Remind me of a story i heard a few years ago, there are this Mainland Chinese student studying in HK with a schlorship provided by CUHK (Chinese University of Hong Kong) and he put in a heated post/tweet or whatever you call in his blog. Naming every Hong Konger are dog and deserved to be shot or run over. But yet, the guys is still collecting schlorship with everything pay for and studying and living in HK for absolutely free. I wonder the similarity between him and this Donation character.

Honestly, even i don't live in HK anymore and i know the CEO of HK is CY Leung........

The problem is, if he think he should use tank and missile and stuff like that and overpower the opposition voice then let him be, same thing we tell those Chinese member here think if they can nuke Japan, US and whatever damn place they like without their own country destroyed.

He is just another troll, trying to get 50 cents.

Remind me of a story i heard a few years ago, there are this Mainland Chinese student studying in HK with a schlorship provided by CUHK (Chinese University of Hong Kong) and he put in a heated post/tweet or whatever you call in his blog. Naming every Hong Konger are dog and deserved to be shot or run over. But yet, the guys is still collecting schlorship with everything pay for and studying and living in HK for absolutely free. I wonder the similarity between him and this Donation character.
Its like Mainland Chinese mocking Hong Konger become a financial hub by the China stock and call Chinese locust, its not a moral debate who score when he being grateful or morally superior, its just a war, the Hong Konger have to being thrown into gas chamber since the majority of them going after independence. That's how CCP do stuff, I just tell people what will happened, I don't take side.

Its like Mainland Chinese mocking Hong Konger become a financial hub by the China stock and call Chinese locust, its not a moral debate who score when he being grateful or morally superior, its just a war, the Hong Konger have to being thrown into gas chamber since the majority of them going after independence. That's how CCP do stuff, I just tell people what will happened, I don't take side.

2 holes and 1 contradiction in your post.

1st hole.) Hong Kong become a financial hub in the 1970s, before China even developed. And even before i was born

2nd hole.) If you claim you are a HK resident, then would you perfer to walk in or being drag into the gas chamber yourselve when CCP really start doing it?? As you are as many as corrupted as any Hong Konger that wanted independent. You cannot say if most of the HKer want independent, and you are the only one who are not. If you do, then you need to led by example and walk into the gas chamber first. How do you explain you are not one of the HKer that hate China? BEcause you said so??

1 Contradiction

the Hong Konger have to being thrown into gas chamber since the majority of them going after independence. That's how CCP do stuff, I just tell people what will happened, I don't take side.

Bsically the red contradict with the blue. If you don't take side, then how do you believe or encouage or preach that CCP will put every HKer hate China in a gas chamber??

LOL

I am not going to reply you anymore, have fun trolling :)

China does not have gas chambers. Hong Kong is doing fine, thank you. Hong Kong will be even better if all the Indians here get deported back to your motherland India.

==================================================

He is most likely just another false flagging Indian. His English is just too poor for someone who's educated in Hong Kong.

1st hole.) Hong Kong become a financial hub in the 1970s, before China even developed. And even before i was born

2nd hole.) If you claim you are a HK resident, then would you perfer to walk in or being drag into the gas chamber yourselve when CCP really start doing it?? As you are as many as corrupted as any Hong Konger that wanted independent. You cannot say if most of the HKer want independent, and you are the only one who are not. If you do, then you need to led by example and walk into the gas chamber first. How do you explain you are not one of the HKer that hate China? BEcause you said so??

1 Contradiction

Bsically the red contradict with the blue. If you don't take side, then how do you believe or encouage or preach that CCP will put every HKer hate China in a gas chamber??

LOL

hmmm... great, at one moment, I would like to introduce you there are only two out of the top twenty highest volume stock issued in hkex are HK origin company, also how the Caucasian funds are after "emerging market" since the last decade, but since you and the majority of HKer are so confident, then, I guess it no problem remove all H share like... tomorrow.

I said CCP will kill ALL HKer because the majority want independence, NOT because they hate China, and NOT only the one who want independence will be killed.

1 Contradiction
LOL
Screw you bro.

China does not have gas chambers. Hong Kong is doing fine, thank you. Hong Kong will be even better if all the Indians here get deported back to your motherland India.

He is most likely just another false flagging Indian. His English is just too poor for someone who's educated in Hong Kong.

what fools like you need to understand here is that this guy has been posting comments offensive even against India, there were instance were he even derailed the entire thread by posting off topic comments and digress from the topic which were related to India. so fools like you need to grow up, he is not an Indian, and Indians' need not hide their identity under different flags,rather farting, deal with it now.

WAR WAR WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THE HKer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PLA garrison here is enough to defeat any Indian war attempt on our city. Thank you for trying.

what fools like you need to understand here is that this guy has been posting comments offensive even against India, there were instance were he even derailed the entire thread by posting off topic comments and digress from the topic which were related to India. so fools like you need to grow up, he is not an Indian, and Indians' need not hide their identity under different flags,rather farting, deal with it now.

Quote any of his post where he offended India, please.

Those false flaggers don't even bother trying anymore. :no:

Gas chambers, wtf. :rofl:

Biggest joke ! HKers english standards are perhaps the laughing stock of the world. The way yooo speek engolish.. I dong lo summ thyme wott yooo sey lo... Perhaps you HKChinese should take a few lessons on how the mainlanders try HARD in speaking english and not shy away from attempting it. Better still, accept the fact that majority of HK students can't even hold a proper english conversation, leave alone get better at it.

You want to troll, learn to measure your opponents first - be they across the borders of Lowu (whom you HKers call derogatorily as locusts) or .. your pet hate "Indians".

Back
Top Bottom