What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Ask ChineseTiger1986, he knows. I love mainlanders like my own blood, like my own family.

We are all descendants of the Huaxia, we are all brothers and sisters. Except for idiot foreigners like Donation who try to stir up sh*t.

Of course. :azn:

Most of my close friends are mainland Chinese, I know how they think. None are like "Donation", who is actually another account of "Enemy".
你自己去龍騰網睇 我只係角色扮演

¡¾¿ì±¨¡¿Ïã¸Û¼Æ»®´ÓÖйú¶ÀÁ¢£¡£¡ ÖйúÒÔ¾üÊÂÍþв½ÐÍ£¶ÀÁ¢-·*Òë°æ¿é - Powered by Ltaaa.com!

you are living in delusion, stop lying to yourself,

you know you don't represent hk golden forum, you know you don't represent apple daily, but they represent you, no matter how, they somehow represent Hong Kong, represnet you.

Most of my close friends are mainland Chinese, I know how they think. None are like "Donation", who is actually another account of "Enemy".

Many Mainlanders like to call HKers as “港灿”,but those “港灿” mean those China haters in HK.

When they saw the pro-China HKers, they call them “爱港同胞”.

BTW, i think HK has more pro-CPC folks than Taiwan, since Taiwan has been brainwashed deeply by both KMT and DPP, even many pro-unification Taiwanese were brainwashed by KMT to hate CPC.

你自己去龍騰網睇 我只係角色扮演

¡¾¿ì±¨¡¿Ïã¸Û¼Æ»®´ÓÖйú¶ÀÁ¢£¡£¡ ÖйúÒÔ¾üÊÂÍþв½ÐÍ£¶ÀÁ¢-·*Òë°æ¿é - Powered by Ltaaa.com!

you know you don't represent hk golden forum, you know you don't represent apple daily, but they represent you, no matter how, they somehow represent Hong Kong, represnet you.

Thanked to CPC's past failed policy in HK, those pro-China folks got silent by those anti-China folks.

CPC didn't care that much, thanked to the incompetent Hu & Wen administration.

你自己去龍騰網睇 我只係角色扮演

A internet forum and a newspaper media can represent all HK people?
Golden Forum are full of uneducated, immature members and Apple Daily are full of rumors and stupid articles.
Are HK people all uneducated, immature, stupid bastards?

HongKong is free, H.Kers still enjoy their own free speech, free party, free protest in H.K and they freely talked independence(only in H.K internet). But the independence movement not free.

I request all Chinese member here to browse ÏÖÔڵġºÏã¸Û¡¢Ïã¸ÛÈË¡¢Ïã¸ÛÇé¡»_¹ãÖݺÚÈË°É_°Ù¶ÈÌù°É then tell rather a pro China sentiment or a anti China/ independence sentiment rules the mainstream society of Hong Kong, and then, please CCP throw all the Hong Kong residents into gas chamber, case closed.

@KirovAirship Again, denial, apple daily is the number one print media in Hong Kong in terms of the number of paper they publish everyday, not only that, many protest in Hong Kong I would say is launched by apple daily, eg, Forth of June, Tienanmen square annual memorial, First of July, HKSAR established memorial, to remind people current SAR government is a puppy of Beijing, September Last year, against a secondary school lesson to launch because it is meant for "brainwashing", and pro independence author publish articles on apple daily too, and you and Chinese-Dragon tell me they are not the majority???

stop twisting sh*t here, the majority of the Hong Kong residents want independence, the majority of Hong Kong resident want War(People's Liberation Army is so ready to fulfill their desire.) You and Chinese-Dragon are not in the majority, DON'T MADE ME REPEAT THAT EVER AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Remove all H shares (China stock issued in Hong Kong) by turning all of it into A share
2. Remove CEPA (Mainland and Hong Kong Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement)
3. Stationary force in Hong Kong move to Guangzhou
4. 42nd Group Army move to the border, but not enter
5. 170, 171 Luyang II-Class DDG move to the border, but not enter
6. 43rd Airborne Division take over Chep Lap Kok airport
7. Lock all seaport, airport, groundport in Hong Kong by the above forces
8. Tell all immigrate from mainland to move back
9. Deport all foreigners
10. Distribute foreign made weapons to the Hong Kong residents
11. CCP officially announced there are rebels in Hong Kong
12. Position 10 thousands sets of Self-propelled guns and Multiple Rocket Launcher including PLZ-05 PLZ-07 PHL-03 WS-2 in Guangzhou
13. Fire it all to the densely populated area in Hong Kong for 96 hours
14. 42nd Group Army cross the border and shoot anything that moves
15. CCP officially announced Mission Accomplished, saying the well equipped and the well trained troops of Hong Kong Interdependent Movement is the major reason that makes PLA deploy such firepower, CCP does not meant to such human life loss, Marking the day as National day of mourning for the innocent Hong Kong resident.
16. There will be no independent movement anymore because there is no Hong Kong resident alive.
Hi,why not go back to your home and take some medicine?
b90e7bec54e736d178259c619b504fc2d4628535e5ddb198.jpg

Even the opinion from the most radical Mainlanders is like this: we need the land of HK/TW, those pro-China patriots in HK/TW stay with us, the rest of China haters are trash, go in hell, we don't need you.
This idiot maybe a 港灿,废青,西崽 form 高登。

Any Chinese member here to advocate war/torture or any kind of BS should be ashamed of themselves, considering how many pro China supporters in this forum (from HK) have always stood by the BS from other members on this forum throughout against China.

I know many level headed Hong Kong people who shake their heads when dumb ***** keep pushing for independence or british rule etc. These people are the ones that make up the foundation of Hong Kong and not the small minority, even if you're pissed at them one should always win them over through soft means (we are all Chinese). Otherwise how would you ever convince Taiwan to unify?

Hong Kong will never be independent, Electricity, Water, Food etc are all supplied from China I would not even need to mention Defense/army requirements and a host of other things which China provides for Hong Kong.

So the naysayers who keep coming up with Ideas to deal with Hong Kong please stop it, frankly its an embarrassment.

Any Chinese member here to advocate war/torture or any kind of BS should be ashamed of themselves, considering how many pro China supporters in this forum (from HK) have always stood by the BS from other members on this forum throughout against China.

I know many level headed Hong Kong people who shake their heads when dumb ***** keep pushing for independence or british rule etc. These people are the ones that make up the foundation of Hong Kong and not the small minority, even if you're pissed at them one should always win them over through soft means (we are all Chinese). Otherwise how would you ever convince Taiwan to unify?

Hong Kong will never be independent, Electricity, Water, Food etc are all supplied from China I would not even need to mention Defense/army requirements and a host of other things which China provides for Hong Kong.

So the naysayers who keep coming up with Ideas to deal with Hong Kong please stop it, frankly its an embarrassment.

You mean the Hong Kong people who work in Singapore? how can you prove they are the majority? they are silent! In terms of how much noise are made, how many protest are launched, how many slogan, GIFs are made, Apple Daily and HK Golden forum are definitely the majority with no question.

There are opposition voice in EVERY COUNTRY, even in China, do we need to make a big deal out of it? No

You can go ahead and love your country and you can go ahead and hate your country. Does that mean we should make a war for those who hated and those who loved? No

There are still freedom of believe in Hong Kong, there are nothing anyone could do to anyone, period.

I request all Chinese member here to browse ÏÖÔڵġºÏã¸Û¡¢Ïã¸ÛÈË¡¢Ïã¸ÛÇé¡»_¹ãÖݺÚÈË°É_°Ù¶ÈÌù°É then tell rather a pro China sentiment or a anti China/ independence sentiment rules the mainstream society of Hong Kong, and then, please CCP throw all the Hong Kong residents into gas chamber, case closed.

@KirovAirship Again, denial, apple daily is the number one print media in Hong Kong in terms of the number of paper they publish everyday, not only that, many protest in Hong Kong I would say is launched by apple daily, eg, Forth of June, Tienanmen square annual memorial, First of July, HKSAR established memorial, to remind people current SAR government is a puppy of Beijing, September Last year, against a secondary school lesson to launch because it is meant for "brainwashing", and pro independence author publish articles on apple daily too, and you and Chinese-Dragon tell me they are not the majority???

stop twisting sh*t here, the majority of the Hong Kong residents want independence, the majority of Hong Kong resident want War(People's Liberation Army is so ready to fulfill their desire.) You and Chinese-Dragon are not in the majority, DON'T MADE ME REPEAT THAT EVER AGAIN.

Yeah yeah "Number 1 Media", so?

陳莊勤﹕今夜,究竟會有什麼人去踩什麼人的場
【明報專訊】參加為慶祝港大學生會百周年的晚宴聚會,並不愉快。

一些說要為一個被現屆學生會解僱的老員工「討回公道」的學生及畢業生「踩場」,在整個晚宴過程中滋擾吵鬧,甚而圍着專為向服務學生會超過40年的呂君發先生致敬而設的貴賓席拿着大聲公要與現屆學生會會長對質。在場除了1960年代的舊生黃宏發先生當場直斥這種行為和1980年代畢業的馮煒光先生說這是暴民政治外,雖然大部分人對這班流氓般行為的大學生或大學畢業生的舉措不以為然,沒有人有任何表示。最後由1977年畢業的馮宜亮醫生出言相勸,這些「踩場」學生才同意暫時停止吵鬧,但仍堅持要正在參與晚宴招待客人的現任會長半小時內與他們對話。然後整個晚上幾個小時便是拿着示威橫額纏着現任會長走。

似乎「踩場」便是當今社會的風氣

我想,在我們那年代的年輕學生,論熱血比他們有過之而無不及,但像這樣totally undignified的示威是從來沒有過的。似乎「踩場」便是當今社會的風氣。只要我不同意你、只要我反對你,便不管你在出席什麼場合,即使是與我的訴求、與我跟你的恩怨完全無關的場合,我也有權「踩場」;令你坐立不安、令你的賓客坐立不安、令希望聽你說話的人坐立不安。

肢體上的「踩場」是衝擊針對目標人物辦function的場所,甚而不是目標人物辦的function,只要目標人物出現,便不顧別人的權利,照踩可也。

言語上的「踩場」便是如特首梁振英先生在電台電視台講施政報告、講未來1年、未來5年的治港政策和理念;在應該嚴肅地專注討論關乎香港未來的政策與理念、讓公眾可以獲得更多客觀資訊的場合,那些記者、評論員不探討治港政策和理念,仍然照踩僭建、照踩誠信,總之就是照踩可也。

我鄙視這種另一類閉塞民智的博宣傳,我更鄙視的是推動和助長這種風氣的政客和媒體。

港大學生會百周年晚會的第二天,《明報》網上港聞版怎樣報道?標題是「港大舊生踩場討公道百周年慶為員工出頭」。整篇400字的報道用了超過350字報道「踩場」及「踩場」的相關消息,有關學生會百周年晚會,不着邊際地用了不夠60字。

這便是我們每天面對的媒體:選擇性報道、有立場、不專業和只有評論而沒有新聞。

我曾經是《蘋果日報》的擁躉,但幾年前開始不再買,甚而不再買任何報紙,只訂閱了《明報》的網上版和間中接一些免費報紙,否則便不再看報。

我曾經對一位律師朋友說,香港的報紙沒有新聞、只有評論。我舉一個例子說。去年9月15日早上我和太太到數碼港外的大草坪散步,在路上撿到一頁別人棄掉的《蘋果日報》,有一篇報道應該是前一天晚上電視報道過有關梁振英先生當選特首後第一次與廣東省省委書記汪洋先生見面的報道。這篇報道在報紙中的標題是「汪洋夾硬挺梁振英」,內文500字絕大部分是一大堆執筆記者的主觀評論和揣測,文章末段只用了約70字報道港府與廣東簽了的協議。究竟梁振英先生在與汪洋先生見面談過港粵間什麼問題、可以有什麼合作等等,一概欠奉。這是新聞報道嗎?這是專業的新聞報道嗎?這只是另一篇短評文章而已。

而每天,香港各大報章充斥着的都是這些只有立場的評論文章,沒有新聞報道。

這些例子隨手撿來,到處都是。就看看最新鮮的例子。同樣是1月19日《明報》港聞版的報道。報道內文提了一句加了引號的資訊,報道說唐英年先生就梁振英先生的施政報告說「任何政策同建議,只要對香港好都會支持,但最緊要係如何執行同落實」。那是很中性的幾句話。而《明報》那篇報道怎樣處理這句說話?《明報》港聞版的標題說「談施政報告 唐唐厚道」,內文引述唐英年先生這句話時這樣寫道:

「唐唐都算好厚道,佢話『任何政策同建議,只要對香港好都會支援,但最緊要係如何執行同落實』。」

這是專業的客觀新聞報道抑或是已包含了執筆記者對一位講者主觀評論的點評?由讀者判斷。記者報道引述別人說話的新聞前加上自己的看法和態度,還算不算是專業的新聞報道,我希望新聞界自己討論。但至少,我自己來說,我早已拒絕接受媒體提供這樣的意圖代我思考和判斷的資訊。

也不希望我的孩子接受這種別人代他們思考和判斷的資訊。

而這種充滿了加了料的雜質資訊,每天在各大報章、電台正在大量密集地流通和不間斷地向廣大市民轟炸。

能不能新聞報道歸新聞報道、評論文章歸評論文章?

別代我思考

大多數人都渴望看沒有加了主觀意見的新聞報道,很多人不喜歡看評論文章。諸位無冕皇帝、新聞版的主編們,別強迫我在看新聞時也要看你的態度、立場和評論。別代我思考,我只想看新聞、獲得資訊,由我自己過濾和思考。

我又曾經對我的朋友說過,早上兩小時和黃昏兩小時最多人聽電台節目的時段,每小時只有兩到三分鐘是真正沒有加上任何主觀意見的新聞報道,其餘兩小時便是那些評論員和嘉賓政客以他們主觀意見立場演繹詮釋新聞、不斷轟炸聽眾的時間。

那是完全不成比例的。也是因為這種不成比例的轟炸,使社會形成了一面倒的風氣。元旦遊行,社區組織協會沒有參與,商業電台「左右大局」主持人打電話給社區組織協會的幹事施麗珊小姐,批評社區組織協會不參與元旦遊行。

這是什麼世界?遊行與不遊行是每一個人的自由和權利,遊行與否,為什麼行?為什麼不行?要向電台主持人評論員交代嗎?電台主持人這種劣質做法使我想起內地文革時的故事。參與遊行集會的紅衛兵,把紅皮書毛語錄舉得不夠高的也被批判不夠積極。香港為什麼會淪落至如此?

香港為什麼會淪落至如此?

個別號稱崇尚民主的評論員便正正是批評選了非泛民候選人為立法會議員的醫生和工程師為「為錢」的人。反正,你與他╱她不同意見,如社區組織協會一樣,他╱她們認為你有責任向他╱她交代。就如社協施小姐說:「唔知點解香港變到咁。你地簡直係政治迫害、白色恐怖、迫害街坊。」

如港大的「踩場」學生一樣,社協你不跟他╱她們步伐一致嗎?他╱她們便有權打電話給你、踩你的場。更恐怖的是他╱她們手握媒體,厚道的不理你或只評評你,已算對你非常寬大;不厚道的隨時可以不留情地攻擊你,你奈他╱她們何嗎?

也因如此,我可以理解為什麼梁振英政府要動用公帑買媒體的版位和air time去宣傳政府政策。因為在香港的主流媒體中,除了《文匯報》和《大公報》已沒有了政府可以不被打斷、或不被加上雜音而能完整原汁原味地發言的空間。

那又使我想起國內文革時,高舉革命旗幟的造反派不容許他們所謂的「反革命」說話,就是因為判定對方是「反革命」,文革時「反革命」是連說話的權利也沒有的。今天的香港部分掌控媒體公器的人的做法,與那時代的中國的造反派,何其相似,只是換了位置。

42年前,10多個為爭取中文成為法定語文的年輕人在中環示威被殖民地政府拘捕落案起訴,帶到銅鑼灣裁判署提堂。提堂那天早上,冷清清的銅鑼灣裁判署門外,只有我和5位英皇書院同讀中四的同學穿著校服從學校跑出來到銅鑼灣裁判署門外示威,為抗議殖民地政府對他們的不公鎮壓而發出微弱的呼喚。

今年,特首梁振英先生1月16日在立法會宣讀他的施政報告,立法會大樓並不冷清。鬧哄哄的立法會大樓門外,是鬧哄哄的示威人群,主題不是施政政策,而是他個人。支持者與反對者各舉牌示威,吵鬧不已的不是政策的爭論,而是已經吵了半年梁先生個人的榮辱去留。大多數人都在捨本逐末吵鬧不已的時候,令我感動不已的是幾位現在在英皇書院讀中三的學弟拿着A4紙自己手寫着「撐振英也好、反振英也好、大家都要為香港好」的標語,默默地站在立法會大樓門外發出微弱的呼喚。

每天在高聲疾呼的政客、每天在不斷轟炸聽眾的評論員、每天在以評論而不是以資訊餵我們的文字記者和編輯,他們看不到聽不到這微弱的呼喚。

他們着意的是在今夜,究竟會有什麼人去踩什麼人的場。

------------------------------------------------------

You people are not different from the Red Army, you are those who brainwashed by those 反中亂港 medias.
You people are nothing but losers of reality.
You people are uneducated, brainwashed and immature, you don't even know how to use your brain.
You people don't know how to judge the truth and find reference,
You people always spread stupid rumors around (those posts deleted above)
You people as a 高登仔 dare to represent all HK people, just like 4chaner dare to represent the whole USA.
You have no future, HK is being destroyed by immature generations like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice try "Enemy". :rofl:

And thanks for giving me the idea to report your posts. :lol:

Independence parties in HK get ZERO votes from the general public. That's right, zero.

Remind me of the status of Hong Kong in China ? Isn't it controlled by the CCP directly and isn't PLA stationed there ? Whats all this fuss about then ? Are the citizens of that city , not Chinese ?

I do not see any new credible threat though , HK cant survive a week without the mainland ...

Back
Top Bottom