What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

This shrine will be torn apart if it's built in china or korea.Anyway it's not a surprise it's built in Hongkong.Pinoys even built a statue to praise some Japanese Kamikaze pilots.

People of many different ethnicities live in Hong Kong. I doubt you could call this person that.

Indeed, there are quite a number of Japanese in HK, if you browse that Facebook page you might get the idea that person who set up that account also have a thing against South Koreans.

Indeed, there are quite a number of Japanese in HK, if you browse that Facebook page you might get the idea that person who set up that account also have a thing against South Koreans.
I am sure there are more japanese in china and SK.The point is unlike in NE Asia,not so many hongkong people cared about nationalism thingies,They are just couldn't be more careless about such boring things.Money is the center of all things.

I know you were born in Taiwan, but do you agree that both KMT and DPP have no backbone, and CPC is the only hope for China?
I wasn't born in Taiwan however I did spent part of my childhood there.

Too me the KMT seems to fight an imaginary enemy of the past while trying to blame the CCP for everything evil(at least my dad grew up that way),while the DPP essentially is Hokkien supremacy,Japanese worshiping,and the rare DPP claims that they are not Han.

They are both incredibly petty,more concerned about the good of their party then the island of Taiwan or the future of the Taiwanese people.

What a shame that neither of the two parties pursue in protecting Chinese islands and seas ie the Diaoyutai etc.

The problem with the CCP is that there is too much corruption and like Taiwan's government they promote minority interests above the majority Han.

For me the CCP is the less of the evils,they did promote literacy rates and made China what is is today despite some setbacks.

As for the Japanese,they should sincerely apologize for the atrocities of their ancestors before they face heaven's wrath.

My blood boils when I see right wing propaganda such as the fake of Nanking,comfort women were paid,or that the Chinese welcomed the invaders into our soil.

I wasn't born in Taiwan however I did spent part of my childhood there.

Too me the KMT seems to fight an imaginary enemy of the past while trying to blame the CCP for everything evil(at least my dad grew up that way),while the DPP essentially is Hokkien supremacy,Japanese worshiping,and the rare DPP claims that they are not Han.

They are both incredibly petty,more concerned about the good of their party then the island of Taiwan or the future of the Taiwanese people.

What a shame that neither of the two parties pursue in protecting Chinese islands and seas ie the Diaoyutai etc.

The problem with the CCP is that there is too much corruption and like Taiwan's government they promote minority interests above the majority Han.

For me the CCP is the less of the evils,they did promote literacy rates and made China what is is today despite some setbacks.

As for the Japanese,they should sincerely apologize for the atrocities of their ancestors before they face heaven's wrath.

My blood boils when I see right wing propaganda such as the fake of Nanking,comfort women were paid,or that the Chinese welcomed the invaders into our soil.

CPC is not perfect, that's why they need to fight the corruption seriously, it is not just saving China, but also saving themselves.

But at least China is now united and fully industrialized, and these credits should go to CPC. Without them, China will be half the size and she won't have a strategic industry as the West will love to keep China being split and dependent to them forever.

Last edited:
Tell me the location and I'll tear it down, just like how America torn down Japan.
It's in mabalacat air field.Good luck with you.Oh,and don't forget take some pictures when you tear it down.

Honestly, I see no reason why anyone should oppose to memorial of the Kamikaze. Those are regular folks, pilot, they use themselves as a bomb to hit the enemy. Unless they kamikaze civilian ship or civilian structure, they had not committed any war crime.

That's the same category with any Chinese Communist soldier who strap themselves with explosive and destroy a UN CP. should they not be remembered?

The person behind the kamikaze problem, however, is a different story

Last edited:
Honestly, I see no reason why anyone should oppose to memorial of the Kamikaze. Those are regular folks, pilot, they use themselves as a bomb to hit the enemy. Unless they kamikaze civilian ship or civilian structure, they had not committed any war crime.

That's the same category with any Chinese Communist soldier who strap themselves with explosive and destroy a UN CP. should they not be remembered?

How about building some NAZI Waffen-
SS memorial statues in Britain or US?People will be angry for sure.even some small things like prince harry wearing a nazi costume would become a embrassing news in Great Britain.How stupid can you be?do you even have a brain?OMG.

Last edited:
How about building some NAZI waffen SS memorial statues in britain or US?even some small things like prince harry wearing a nazi costume would become a embrassing news.How stupid can you be?do you even have a brain?OMG.

Dude, those are waffen SS. I am talking about Kamikaze pilot, tell me, what war crime did they committed by crashing their plane to their enemy? They committed crime by fighting a war?

Of all the Japanese Branch, they are the least likely to committee any war crime, cause 1 mission and your dead

Or are you simply saying they committed a crime by simply just being Japanese? LOL

Easy to say by somebody who has never been affected by Japanese atrocity committed upon their relatives- simply for being captured-as my Dads brothers were. Oppose Japanese WW2 Triumphal bullshit EVERYWHERE.

Dude, those are waffen SS. I am talking about Kamikaze pilot, tell me, what war crime did they committed by crashing their plane to their enemy? They committed crime by fighting a war?

Of all the Japanese Branch, they are the least likely to committee any war crime, cause 1 mission and your dead
Well,Are you telling me those japanese soldiers treat pinoys so good and never committee any war crime to pinoys?How do you know that?Anyway,it's pinoys' business,if they are OK with that,I don't have any problem.

Easy to say by somebody who has never been affected by Japanese atrocity committed upon their relatives- simply for being captured-as my Dads brothers were. Oppose Japanese WW2 Triumphal bullshit EVERYWHERE.

Contrary to what you think, my grand dad fought the Jap before US enter the war as an AVG pilot

His brother was a navy sailor who got sunk by one of those Kamikaze, my mother whole family was killed by the Japanese soldier before she had to flee china to Vietnam

You on the contrary, had you served in any war? Do you know how much it takes for anyone, friends and enemies alike, to die for its course?

I saw dude that would kill you by blowing you and himself up just for the clause when I was in Iraq. You respect those people or you will be the next to go

Well,Are you telling me those japanese soldiers treat pinoys so good and never committee any war crime to pinoys?How do you know that?Anyway,it's pinoys' business,if they are OK with that,I don't have any problem.

Lol so on the other hand you know those kamikaze pilot were all bad people before the kill themselves in a fight?

Dude, there are no good and bad in battlefield, only friends and enemy. Well but who am I talking to? This is something you will never understand

Contrary to what you think, my grand dad fought the Jap before US enter the war as an AVG pilot

His brother was a navy sailor who got sunk by one of those Kamikaze, my mother whole family was killed by the Japanese soldier before she had to flee china to Vietnam

You on the contrary, had you served in any war? Do you know how much it takes for anyone, friends and enemies alike, to die for its course?

I saw dude that would kill you by blowing you and himself up just for the clause when I was in Iraq. You respect those people or you will be the next to go

Lol so on the other hand you know those kamikaze pilot were all bad people before the kill themselves in a fight?

Dude, there are no good and bad in battlefield, only friends and enemy. We'll but who am I saying to? This is something you will never understand
'You on the contrary, had you served in any war'
Yes. Have you?

Back
Top Bottom