What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

if you are not commenting on the war criminal shrine then all of your comments are off topic and should be deleted! WTF!

Well lol how to determine the term "war criminal" directly related to the idea of " war criminal shrine" so it's not off topic dude

By the way, the topic is on Yasukuni shrine, they don't just worship war criminal you know?

Don't be so sure, Iceal Hambleton got shot down in North Vietnam at age 53.5 and survived 11 days evading capture and successfully retrieved by USN special force, everything is possible
Alas I am qualified to drive big ships but not Airplanes.. :) and my eyesight is pretty poor these days so won't get through the medical.

As long as they allow us to buld memorials and shrines for the Nazis and the people responsible for dropping the A bomb, than I'm ok with the Yaku shrine.

That's what they want, letting people like OP to spread their tiny jokes around.

Alas I am qualified to drive big ships but not Airplanes.. :) and my eyesight is pretty poor these days so won't get through the medical.

Lol.whatever...

But when shit hits the fan, bullet don't discriminate whether or not you are 20 or 65...

Well lol how to determine the term "war criminal" directly related to the idea of " war criminal shrine" so it's not off topic dude

By the way, the topic is on Yasukuni shrine, they don't just worship war criminal you know?

That's why the Chinese actually compromised to remove the "A Class War Criminals" from the shrine, but the Japanese refused.

Are you dumb? I'm not saying they are wrong. I am saying to you that non-Japanese worshiping and celebrating these Kamikaze pilots death are wrong for the simple fact that these pilots are fighting for a wrong cause and that cause is the Japanese invasion and it was them who started the war. Next time, you better grow a fucking brain when responding to me.

Dude, first of all, the personal attack is uncalled for.

Secondly, soldier fight for their country, not like this is where they go on their own. A war is not started by average Japanese, but rather japanese government and their leadership. You are hating those average Japanese simply you hate their government, whom started the war, then how between what i said and what you think??

Many soldier from the opposite side respect what the other side do, and acknowledge that they do not start a war, they are just doing their job. I will respect anyone who are willing to die for their country, regardless of what origin they are, I respect the same amount to Chinese Soldier die for China, American soldier dies for America, British Soldier die for Britanna. And i respect the same amount to those japanese soldier who die for japan.

If you do not understand this, then it looks like you are the one needed to grow a brain before commenting. A probably a pair to actual have a backbone to die for your country first, then you can come back and talk to me

Last edited:
Grow a brain, a common chinese saying used by and should be used for those one who want to teach others.

This kind of "joke" is not funny at all, just imagine if someone doing a Nazi Salute to a Jew.

They are trolling around, or they are just some so-called HKer who try to defame China. No one should consider such "joke" as a real matter and all we need to do is to ignore them (just like that unbelievable stupid "Manchurian independence website" , since letting people spreading their "joke" around on the internet is what their true purpose is.

Vietnam, ASEAN, India ... have no problem to work well with nowaday Japanese people and companies.
The Imperial Japan is the past ( nearly 70 years last ).

If we keep the bad memories, US, French, Korean, Thai, Khmer, Australian, Japanese, Chinese, British ... all is enemy.

But the Past should be faded as newly cooperative relations would come to replace it.

Vietnam, ASEAN, India ... have no problem to work well with nowaday Japanese people and companies.
The Imperial Japan is the past ( nearly 70 years last ).

If we keep the bad memories, US, French, Korean, Thai, Khmer, Australian, Japanese, Chinese, British ... all is enemy.

But the Past should be faded as newly cooperative relations would come to replace it.

Of course, business goes very well, like Abe himself said, just like Britain and Germany before WW1, who are very close in economy, still went for a world war. Japan is on a recession trend for the past couple of decades since the middle 1980s, however China's economy is on the rise with much more energy demand. When the old order was gone, the new order is needed. And in next 2-3 decades China is exactly the only one who can establish the new order of East Asia and your ASEAN. It's a natural process, very clearly predictable.

Both China and Japan have started the propaganda campaign against each other, and superficially it seems to be the history problem, actually most likely it is associated with East China Sea resources and other interest. China needs an excuse to break US-Japan blockade, to get more resources for domestic consumption, and also to teach you Southeast Asians a lesson about how to give up the struggle. You know 杀鸡儆猴?And as for Japan, it is nowhere to hide, ready for ELIMINATION.

The CPC is totally corrupt now in the 21st century. If the CPC ever had the common man's welfare at heart, which I totally doubt, it does not even make the pretension of such values today. The CPC is just like any other oligarchy exploiting a vast majority of subjugated peons for its own aggrandizement.

No country is more corrupt than those of South Asia and Mid East, they've been the shit hole of the world since 19th century. Life is so miserable, the people had to take refuge in the US just to be safe and not get killed. Such is the failure of those corrupt and incompetent government.

Last edited:
Of course, business goes very well, like Abe himself said, just like Britain and Germany before WW1, who are very close in economy, still went for a world war. Japan is on a recession trend for the past couple of decades since the middle 1980s, however China's economy is on the rise with much more energy demand. When the old order was gone, the new order is needed. And in next 2-3 decades China is exactly the only one who can establish the new order of East Asia and your ASEAN. It's a natural process, very clearly predictable.

Both China and Japan have started the propaganda campaign against each other, and superficially it seems to be the history problem, actually most likely it is associated with East China Sea resources and other interest. China needs an excuse to break US-Japan blockade, to get more resources for domestic consumption, and also to teach you Southeast Asians a lesson about how to give up the struggle. You know 杀鸡儆猴?And as for Japan, it is nowhere to hide, ready for ELIMINATION.

Do you mean the war between China and Japan is unavoidable ?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom