What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Image is not so important to China now. There is nothing China can do that will make the western world media side with them. Just do it.
For now, lets have some patience. The locals are rising up against them, the more business is affected the bigger the pain grow and an upsurge will emerge

Compared to their American colleagues, Hong Kong policemen are very unprofessional

Also much lagging behind England

Even can not match Sweden
Hong Kong policemen must learn more from the advanced country. It is still a long way

I love the writing style!

Got to respect those protesters' guts knowing China will do anything to stop them but still trying to hold their ground. I wonder how long they will last.

Sorry to say but this was bound to happen. Fighting for democracy is all good but when it starts hurting livelihood of locals, they will get bitter.

In addition to the traffic jam , no positive impact.Parents take their children back home.Poor minors in some way involved in the adult battle.

America is a declining superpower. You are basically a cheerleader for America's decline. Idiots or parasites like you are worsening America.

America's educational standards are becoming less competitive, yet, you boast that everything is wonderful.

America's economy is becoming less fair, more ineffective, more wasteful, more dependent on importing low intelligence cheap labor and outsourcing jobs, and more addicted to unhealthy consumption, yet, you insist everything is good.

America's community's are suffering from increasing kids born out of wedlock, more divorces, relatively high poverty rate for a developed nation, massive police spending that struggles to deal with America's high crime rate for a developed nation, and more kids and adults on psychiatric and recreational drugs, yet, you proclaim this is ideal.

America has the world's most expensive medical system, but the average America has mediocre health, and you are ignorantly proud of this.

America's political system is becoming more corrupt with legalized bribery and outrageous election costs, low approval ratings, and more demagoguery and less practical solutions, yet, you claim it's the best.

America's foreign policy is, by far, the most costly and becoming less effective, yet, you proclaim stay the course.

America is a young nation. This is one reason for why Americans have a strong tendency to focus too much on the short-term.

Lousy Americans like you are downgrading America into a turd world nation. Unfortunately, you are too dumb to realize this.
...and yet you suck off of America's bounty, live under America's protection, enjoy America's freedoms, and you have the chutzpah to call ME a "parasite"! :rofl: Well, I don't know what you think you are trying to convince me of but those American flags under your screen name tells me everything I need to know; i.e., whiny little hypocrite not man enough to put his money where his mouth is and get out of the country he so despises. No, he will continue to live there and enjoy it's freedom and bounty and like a snivelling coward, then back-bite and trash talk about it. Buddy, you have absolutely ZERO credibility with me. :tdown:

Facts have proved that the U.S. itself is not democracy.In addition to the purchase of firearms freedom.Superstition democracy like suicide.

00aec25f04137143d14abb3cb3ebbe96.jpg

fa067b0bdc07a9784b29170c63be6c47.jpg

1a56a6402610a87eaa7bb4d3c04b427f.jpg

Last edited:
upper house of indian parliament tv debate on hong kong in hindi

from scmp

5.50pm: Two government trucks carrying water and food supplies arrive in front of the chief executive's office to deliver supplies to police. Dozens of protesters blocking the gate at the scene refuse to let the vehicles go through, as some say they feared the deliveries could in fact be weapons. Police concede and arrange for the goods to be unloaded in the open area outside of the office for protesters to watch.

Bottles of water, hampers with fruit and boxes are unloaded and delivered into the office manually by government staff, under protesters' scrutiny. Upon request by several protesters who still appear unconvinced, police open several of the boxes for them to see, showing food inside.

"What's inside this box?" a protester asks.

"Soap." a government deliveryman answers.

"What's inside that box?" another protester asks.

"Hair dryers," a policewoman replies.

"Wow! There are even soap and hair dryers! Are there condoms?" "What about sanitary towels?" Two other protesters ask.

No one replies.

That you can ask the questions shows you are childishly simplistic.

How can a childishly simplistic, while the original question was asked by world most respected media like CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC, etc. And even endorsed by the White House.

Now, please answer the question:

Why should old people make the decision?
Why not 17 years old kid?
Why?

I want to see if you can defeat and show them, how childishly simplistic they are.

How can a childishly simplistic, while the original question was asked by world most respected media like CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC, etc. And even endorsed by the White House.

Now, please answer the question:

Why should old people make the decision?
Why not 17 years old kid?
Why?

I want to see if you can defeat and show them, how childishly simplistic they are.
at least it is very difficult for me to trust whom is under 18 years old. they are ignorant, naive, most of all they never contribute a bit to society. after they get a job and take the necessary responsibility for this society their mind will absolutely change overoll.

Back
Top Bottom