What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Is the OP Hindu being funny? I watched the Chinese news today. Six HK thugs scared the shit out of hundreds of protestors haha. One student was interviewed and whimpered like a little girl.

@opruh US should send them overnight congee because these weakling anti government protestors need it.

This kid has some serious learning disability, so he thinks that he may have a better career as a protestor than studying.
The scrawny nerd need to hit the gym , do some kung fu and eat more McD's.

627cc4e4a7a7b454b1f9e7a645d39c2b.jpg

Expect the number growing over the weekend if the occupy mobs insist on harming local economy.

This people from HK doesn't seem to understand that their prosperity lies largely with China.
They seem to think that the higher living standard that they have is due to only their own achievement.

China is growing, China is going through changes. China needs to undergo reform to adapt.
All of this changes now and future would have effect on HK. Because HK is tiny compare to China, HK need to coordinate with China to take advantage of favorable conditions and to alleviate any ill effects.

There is no fundamental conflict of interest between China and HK. The relationship should be symbiotic. Letting political ideology to come between the relationship is really really stupid.
HK need to stop seeing the relationship as some kind of competition, as power struggle between political ideology. There is no ulterior takeover of HK by China because of ideological reason. China only want control just in case.

HK need to be seen as giving a damn about the national interest of China and win the heart and support of Chinese mainlander.
Because from mainlander point of view, this is not an incident when "HK dare to say NO", this is perpetual uncompromising "HK that only know how to say NO".
As a member of a family, HK need to contribute to the family interest just like every other member of the family.
Looking from the world of hard politics, HK available leverage is not really that great. The good will of China is one of them. Throwing it away is really not wise.
China cannot stand still and wait for HK to come around. There are over 1 billion Chinese citizen to take care of. If HK continue this uncooperative and uncompromising attitude, it cannot be help that HK would be shunned/avoided in China's future planning. And that would be harmful to HK future well being.

The vast majority of people understand their destiny is intertwined with mainland. It's the stupid white worshipping young people who don't understand or give a shit.
They need to be beaten maybe they will wake up.

yesterday I went to HK,feeling fewer tourists went there than before.and all TV news are about the chaos.

The kid said,"they shoved us and started the fight but blamed me for it...why did they do it... (sob)...(sob)..why blame (sob)...me?."
:lol:

Then they are just lucky idiots that Beijing (where their sovereignty lies) has not shown teeth --not even a single one. LOL.

The kid said,"they shoved us and started the fight but blamed me for it...why did they do it... (sob)...(sob)..why blame (sob)...me?."
:lol:
Oh yeah i saw that one too :lol:

Then they are just lucky idiots that Beijing (where their sovereignty lies) has not shown teeth --not even a single one. LOL.
Beijng doesn't have to do a thing, the locals will come out and take care of business. If Beijng is gonna make a move, all the international media will be hanging all over it and start to invent stories again of how ruthless the Communists are just like 89.
Seems like the underworld is joining forces with Pro China HK citizens. No need for the PLA to move a finger.

Last edited:
Beijng doesn't have to do a thing, the locals will come out and take care of business. If Beijng is gonna make a move, all the international media will be hanging all over it and start to invent stories again of how ruthless the Communists are just like 89.
Seems like the underworld is joining forces with Pro China HK citizens. No need for the PLA to move a finger.
Image is not so important to China now. There is nothing China can do that will make the western world media side with them. Just do it.

blah, blah, America is terrible, blah, blah

So, why are you still in the US? Are you a criminal and thus unable to emigrate? Most Asian countries have positions for native English tutors, so there is no "i don't have a job" excuse, even if you are completely unskilled.

Back
Top Bottom