What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Wow, I want to see how many people support illegal protest just like some people support terrorists from China.

HK really doesn't matter, HK is returning to its historic track. Maybe it's a crisis for HK's society and it's also an opportunity for HKers. We all trust HKer can resolve this independent ly. That's what we treat the protest.

I am just watching foreign cheerleaders' show and their dirty tricks.Just have fun.

Cheerleaders, you should keep up, time is running out!

I believe HongKong students need this very much !

d7f0a36f489f296a76bc8385532c7f8e.jpg

3569367ee2a80418ff3b0618a2063678.jpg

fe999f81ade1967c1ad9bbbdd4968eed._.jpg

9bde8732e13836fdd214a6f4dc8e9b29.jpg

The more & the better
02b3f184403db59bdb2b00aa692cb5be.jpg

Attachments

• 80aa0dc6e219f950c118cd205596105e.jpg
    80aa0dc6e219f950c118cd205596105e.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
SUPPORT HongKong students, they need this very much !

d7f0a36f489f296a76bc8385532c7f8e.jpg

3569367ee2a80418ff3b0618a2063678.jpg

fe999f81ade1967c1ad9bbbdd4968eed._.jpg

3_1091359.jpg

The more & the better
02b3f184403db59bdb2b00aa692cb5be.jpg

Attachments

• 80aa0dc6e219f950c118cd205596105e.jpg
    80aa0dc6e219f950c118cd205596105e.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 19
I am telepathic. I saw with my third eye that you were "hoping" and "wishing" it would be so. While you're typing that post, your spirit had this expression: :azn::agree:

I just quickly imagined, and yes, they will dissolve. They are only humans, not robot and machines. Even if they are robots, they would still need to stop for maintenance inspection.

Think about all those "occupy" protest. They dissolved eventually, no need for any government to set up any sabotage.

from scmp

10.10am: There's a story doing the rounds among the protesters about a potential imposter among their ranks.

The rumour goes that a man speaking Cantonese with a mainland accent tried to talk the crowd out of the protests and to abandon the stand-off with police outside PLA headquarters, where fewer protesters were gathered, at 7pm last night.

The man, who was wearing a checked short-sleeved shirt and board shorts, tried talking to anyone who would listen to him. After a few curt rebukes from the crowd, his phone rang. His ring tone? March of the Volunteers – China's national anthem. The crowd groaned and no one spoke to him after that, despite his insistence that he was an Occupy Central supporter.

as i suggested trained agents, why the hell did he need to install that ring tone? o_O

1. Tibetans are not terrorists, Tibetans in China are Chinese citizens and majority of the abide by the law as any other citizen of the PRC. Your wanton prejudice on an entire ethnic group surely does not represent the inclusivity that defines Chinese mentality.

2. Radical monks that self immolate do not represent a majority of the Tibetan people.

3. The Hong Kongers who are partaking in civil disobedience are not terrorists, merely exercising their right to voice out their opinion , which is afforded to them by the Hong Kong Government. For me, I may not agree with their choice to hold these protests and empathize with some business owners, private citizens on the effects on traffic, urban services. Still, this does not mean they deserve lethal punishment for voicing their opinions. These are well educated, behaved Han Chinese that are seeking a redress.

4. How China handles this, hopefully in a pragmatic and compromising nature, will shape how the world will see PRC in the coming decades. Is the PRC the same PRC as seen in Tiananmen Square or no? That is yet to be seen...
Your points are well taken. But you seemed to leave out the fact protest leaders are on foreign payrolls?! In USA, for example, this would be a very serious crime (sedition) and the protest leaders could be imprisoned for life.

My point remains, even if it differs from those of other well-intentioned PDF members: I believe decisive action, even if remembered as brutal action for months or years, is the only way to settle the issue of HK separatism permanently. Fight fire with fire!

stop all those crazy talk about threat or violence, a compromise will be made between HK government and the protest leaders. In the begining those who lead the protesters want to make a deal, make outragerous demand is good in making better deal when both parties meet "in between" aka 漫天要价,坐地还钱. Now those middle school students are quite useful for public sympathy / support, next time I suppose they will make good use of primary school pupils.
Bad idea. Give them an inch, they will take a mile. Only a brutal crushing of the HK separatist movement with physical force and imprisonment or execution of the leaders will end the movement permanently. Nobody rebels against Josef Stalin!

‘Global Solidarity with Hong Kong’ rallies planned worldwide as Facebook turns yellow in support of protestors | South China Morning Post

‘Global Solidarity with Hong Kong’ rallies planned worldwide as Facebook turns yellow in support of protestors
View attachment 105774
Rallies in support of Hong Kong protesters who took to the street over the weekend to call for greater democracy have been held in multiple cities around the world, with more planned in the coming days.

全球聲援香港爭取真普選 United for Democracy: Global Solidarity with Hong Kong | Facebook

View attachment 105773
I do not agree with other Chinese PDF member who advocate being cautious and patient. I believe only decisive action will end the HK separatist movement. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Foreign troublemakers are already manipulating them so immediate "neutralization" is needed regardless of bloodshed. Nobody rebels against Josef Stalin. Now it's time for Beijing to give the protesters the Josef Stalin treatment!

:china:

P.S. I am not one of those who think Tiananmen incident is embarassing. I laugh when somebody brings it up. I point out that we crushed the traitors and emerged victorious. A glorious day indeed. No mercy for the traitors. Send them packing to foreign countries they love deep in their hearts.

Last edited:
from scmp

10.10am: There's a story doing the rounds among the protesters about a potential imposter among their ranks.

The rumour goes that a man speaking Cantonese with a mainland accent tried to talk the crowd out of the protests and to abandon the stand-off with police outside PLA headquarters, where fewer protesters were gathered, at 7pm last night.

The man, who was wearing a checked short-sleeved shirt and board shorts, tried talking to anyone who would listen to him. After a few curt rebukes from the crowd, his phone rang. His ring tone? March of the Volunteers – China's national anthem. The crowd groaned and no one spoke to him after that, despite his insistence that he was an Occupy Central supporter.

as i suggested trained agents, why the hell did he need to install that ring tone? o_O

Europa, hurry and get out of HK ASAP! you were already warned to check your ring tone and polish your Cantonese accent!!!

o_O

It will not last, it never does. Just take a good look at the Occupy movement from around the world or the recent one in Thailand or what other protests you can come up with or what about the Sun movement in Taiwan. As long it involves a tiny % of the citizens nothing will happen. These selfish brainwashed kids and delusional grown ups think they can achieve revolution with a very vague cause. What's the purpose of being able to choose a Chief Executive who is pro Western and anti PRC? What's in it for these dumb democracy hungry simpleton? Have they even thought about it? Will their livelihood increase? Less social injustice? Less corruption? All they can come up with is freedom and real democracy as reasons justifying for disrupting HK's daily life.

Skipping class for a "noble" cause? Go ahead, lets see how long these students can continue, sleeping on the road, soaked in the rain, scorched under the sun. How about getting electrocuted by the thunder god? I bet they would flee like rats the moment lightning strikes.

Plenty of HK citizens have voiced their dissatisfaction with these kids fighting for such a meaningless ideology. Business on halt, transportation affected. Calling CY to step down due to use of tear gas on protesters, are they for real? Seeking worldwide attention that's what they are doing.

No need. In a week or two, the novelty of living like homeless squatters will wear off and they'll go home, having achieved nothing. The Chinese government is behaving perfectly correctly, IMO. The HK police have it all under control.
It will not last, it never does. Just take a good look at the Occupy movement from around the world or the recent one in Thailand or what other protests you can come up with or what about the Sun movement in Taiwan. As long it involves a tiny % of the citizens nothing will happen. These selfish brainwashed kids and delusional grown ups think they can achieve revolution with a very vague cause. What's the purpose of being able to choose a Chief Executive who is pro Western and anti PRC? What's in it for these dumb democracy hungry simpleton? Have they even thought about it? Will their livelihood increase? Less social injustice? Less corruption? All they can come up with is freedom and real democracy as reasons justifying for disrupting HK's daily life.

Skipping class for a "noble" cause? Go ahead, lets see how long these students can continue, sleeping on the road, soaked in the rain, scorched under the sun. How about getting electrocuted by the thunder god? I bet they would flee like rats the moment lightning strikes.

Plenty of HK citizens have voiced their dissatisfaction with these kids fighting for such a meaningless ideology. Business on halt, transportation affected. Calling CY to step down due to use of tear gas on protesters, are they for real? Seeking worldwide attention that's what they are doing.
Never underestimate the enemy. They are already on the payroll of foreign governments. Consider them zombies with no autonomous thinking but only remote controlled. A small army of zombies.

The only way to deal with an army of zombies is brutal force! Make sure everybody is hurt, screaming and crying. :angry:

If non-lethal force does not work to re-program their mind, the zombies they must be captured and imprisoned until a cure can be found.

Of course it is a concern since Hong Kong is a component city of P.R.C.
why? Hongkong never pay tax to the central governement, why we have to supply services. Just watching TV, say, I am bored, entertain me.....

Never underestimate the enemy. They are already on the payroll of foreign governments. Consider them zombies with no autonomous thinking but only remote controlled. A small army of zombies.

The only way to deal with an army of zombies is brutal force! Make sure everybody is hurt, screaming and crying. :angry:

If non-lethal force does not work to re-program their mind, the zombies they must be captured and imprisoned until a cure can be found.
Are they enemy? They are not our enemy, just students in university for few days, who have already boycotted the classes.

Most of these “Occupancy Central” protestors are students (most of them losers in the schools I would say) and being leaded by some democracy mongers and traitors to our nation.
What I can see is that the general public of HK as a whole are gradually realizing of these people’s ill intention. During this time, the police/government should not enforce law at streets so not to lose the media war but sacrificing interests of the general public in using the roads and doing businesses. It is just a matter of time before some volunteer groups such as drivers/sales people would take up a storm against these protestors on behalf of the police.

I don't know, but maybe the head of HK protesters should be invited to Beijing and meet Xi Jin Ping. Let Xi lecture them. i'm sure they'll understand and disband.

Back
Top Bottom