What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Europa, hurry and get out of HK ASAP! you were already warned to check your ring tone and polish your Cantonese accent!!!

o_O

somehow protest is over

now dyslexia needs urgent medical treatment

Last edited:
aff1ff20bb72c62daa28e22c62b7b667.jpg

b07fe50d13c2ec391087a47fd9e8060e.jpg

Most of these “Occupancy Central” protestors are students (most of them losers in the schools I would say) and being leaded by some democracy mongers and traitors to our nation.
What I can see is that the general public of HK as a whole are gradually realizing of these people’s ill intention. During this time, the police/government should not enforce law at streets so not to lose the media war but sacrificing interests of the general public in using the roads and doing businesses. It is just a matter of time before some volunteer groups such as drivers/sales people would take up a storm against these protestors on behalf of the police.
I have a question.

I think people should register to a volt to prove his willingness to be elected. However, the OC people claimed that they want the right to name a people. I am confused. It is possible that a person walking with his mistresses and a bottle of beer can be told that you are elected as the next leader of Hongkong. The OC's politics are rediculous! Is there some people in Hongkong has the reputation like "斯人不出,如蒼生何"? Oh, he must be Zhuge Liang reincarnation.

Last edited:
Why they want to protest this?
Why they protest against and succeeded in preventing the Article 23 anti-sedition law?
Why they want foreign funding of local politician to be legal?
Because they are pitching themselves to be able to bring/promote democracy to the mainland.
So that their foreign backer could justify the funding to their tax payer.
They are hyping up the rhetoric that mainland China want to control HK as if a communist takeover is going to happen. What kind of people would still think like some kind of cold war ideological warrior?

But what their backer cannot see(or maybe don't care) is, it is not working.
Actually it has a opposite effect.
The protest would be view as hurting the interest of China. The demand of the HK protester are seen as unreasonable.
The more the protest, the more badly democracy would be seen as something bad and anti-China by the mainland Chinese citizen.
In other word, their foreign backer's taxpayer are wasting their money.

And the main victim would be people of HK. Because whichever way it go, they are the one to pay.

^ Give them an inch they take a mile!

Bring in the tanks to crush traitors now!

I have a question.

I think people should register to a volt to prove his willingness to be elected. However, the OC people claimed that they want the right to name a people. I am confused. It is possible that a person walking with his mistresses and a bottle of beer can be told that you are elected as the next leader of Hongkong. The OC's politics are rediculous! Is there some people in Hongkong has the reputation like "斯人不出,如蒼生何"? Oh, he must be Zhuge Liang reincarnation.

Frankly, having lived a long time in HK myself, I do not think these OC dudes’ proposal would work anyway but only create chaos. There are a lot of logical fallacies in their arguements like people do in a students' union.

The US will fail on their hidden agenda to provoke uprisings in the chinese mainland through OC.

US steps up interference in China amid Hong Kong pro-democracy protests

The United States has stepped up its interference in China’s internal affairs, saying Washington “supports the aspirations of the Hong Kong people” amid continuing pro-democracy protests in the Chinese territory.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said on Monday Washington backs “universal suffrage in Hong Kong in accordance with the Basic Law and we support the aspirations of the Hong Kong people.”

Earnest said the legitimacy of Hong Kong’s chief executive will be greatly enhanced if he is elected by universal suffrage according to the Basic Law.

"We have consistently made our position known to Beijing, and will continue to do so," he said. China has warned against foreign meddling in the demonstrations.

His comments came as thousands of protesters rallied for a fourth night in Hong Kong demanding open nominations for candidates for the 2017 elections. That is against a China-backed framework that only allows candidates approved by Beijing.

Organizers of the protests have said that as many as 80,000 protesters have thronged the streets in the capitalist hub of more than 7 million people since Friday.

The rallies have reportedly received support from some foreign countries, including the United States and Britain.

On Monday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said, "Hong Kong is China's Hong Kong. Hong Kong is purely our internal affair.”

"We are resolutely opposed to any foreign country using any method to interfere in China's internal affairs,” she added.

GJH/GJH
PressTV - US steps up interference in China amid Hong Kong pro-democracy protests

China should take a leaf out of US book and see what they did during the Wall street occupation movement.

4b59721ba0675dc751f6da79b88650ae.jpg

d87229cdda75a6b1e4ab102c8b2fad3f.jpg

d29ef4b230a7885d64f9cb24998aee3c.jpg

0ff402e970fb5f5f230122a74f5e66c6._.jpg

ef0affee845566f418e6865b2491ab87.jpg

Last edited:
Once the US-Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, Victoria Nuland had said: "F*** the EU!"

I will not direct a similar adage at the US but just share a picture:

9d6e904a9723c92886a964333973b6be.jpg

Some learned commenter wrote at GT:

"If every leader, Chief Executive follow the demand of a splinter group to resign because the current policy does not suit them, then there would be continuous chaos in running the country or a corporation.

C.Y Leung has been handling this protest in a control manner and his offer to meet the protesters to listen and endeavour to resolve this crisis show statesmanship.

A long drawn crisis is not in the interest of Hong Kong as a financial centre, not to say that it will eventually affect Hong Kong's economy as well as employment. Confidence need to be re-injected to show the financial community that the Local Government has the situation under control.

There are others who seem to embark on a single mindedness of achieving their agenda in the expense of the whole community. Do the democratic groups intend to stick to their positions and for how long before some drastic actions have to be considered. No country or government will allow such obstruction in the way of proper functioning of Government affairs. Even in the case of the O.C in Wall Street, the enforcer eventually moved in to clear the crowd.

It may be in the interest of the Democratic Groups to heed CY Leung offer to meet and resolve this issue, It is not that Central Government in China is against Universal Suffrage, they have stated that 2017 is to be the year of implementation but implement with certain requirements.

No country in the world would nominate and appoint a C.E, or a P.M. or a President to the post if this leader is not loyal to the country. Even in Australia, New Zealand and other Commonwealth Nations with the Queen as the Head, the Governor General is appointed by the Government of the Day, and the person background has been thoroughly checked before approval.

Some form of selection method or control mechanism need to be considered to ensure that this will not happen, whether they are the one proposed by Central Government in China or between parties that could be acceptable to have this resolved."

If there are no foreign elements, I can tolerate misguided people with stupid ideas, even some disruption. But this is all about foreign sponsored puppets with Chinese faces. Hanjian must be crushed under our tanks like our glorious victory 25 years ago!

Hmm...either everybody is vastly underestimating the power of the US Government or vastly overestimating its power.

One one hand people say it is completely inept and can't figure out how to show people how to cross the street on their own.

On the other hand people claim it is so powerful it can in short order and with a snap of the finger brainwash thousands of people to join ISIS or thousands of HK citizens to protest China.

No one is saying that but you. You're using straw man arguments.

I and others provided sources showing that the US government and corporations have been spending lots of resources for many years on promoting their agendas in Hong Kong and elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom