What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Lol, a viet gook and stinky indian together at last.

hindi posters in hong kong

d410f0b118b5ce98a5e7cdb5edae81af-jpg.103176

a647739be07fc1f8d7f6215547beb54c-jpg.103177

No need. In a week or two, the novelty of living like homeless squatters will wear off and they'll go home, having achieved nothing. The Chinese government is behaving perfectly correctly, IMO. The HK police have it all under control.
You're kidding right? Take a queue from Ferguson protest...that's how it should be handled. HK police are soft, they all need retraining by US cops.

Tibetans are terrorists too, even when they only burn themselves.

The Hong Kong protesters are not only terrorists but also traitors on the payroll of foreign governments.

Justice for them is death :angry:

1. Tibetans are not terrorists, Tibetans in China are Chinese citizens and majority of the abide by the law as any other citizen of the PRC. Your wanton prejudice on an entire ethnic group surely does not represent the inclusivity that defines Chinese mentality.

2. Radical monks that self immolate do not represent a majority of the Tibetan people.

3. The Hong Kongers who are partaking in civil disobedience are not terrorists, merely exercising their right to voice out their opinion , which is afforded to them by the Hong Kong Government. For me, I may not agree with their choice to hold these protests and empathize with some business owners, private citizens on the effects on traffic, urban services. Still, this does not mean they deserve lethal punishment for voicing their opinions. These are well educated, behaved Han Chinese that are seeking a redress.

4. How China handles this, hopefully in a pragmatic and compromising nature, will shape how the world will see PRC in the coming decades. Is the PRC the same PRC as seen in Tiananmen Square or no? That is yet to be seen...

You're kidding right? Take a queue from Ferguson protest...that's how it should be handled. HK police are soft, they all need retraining by US cops.

No, handling the issue in a Ferguson-style is not the right attitude for the Chinese government. After all, these are some excited kids being played on behind the curtains by some big shot elites with vested interests in managing this economic suicide. Ferguson is the way the US handles its own discontent; has nothing to do with China.

Violence is not the way to solve the deadlock and this goes for both sides of the same nation.

China is not a violent regime like US or India.

Only patience, understanding, and compromise. China cannot compromise its sovereignty (including the likelihood of its sovereignty to be breached in some unseen future). Other than this, the protesters have a right to speak of any economic grievances that they may have. Understandably, economic competition within China is fierce and everybody strives to be the best, hence, probably, the Hong Kong people are feeling to be outcompeted.

We will sympathize with them.

'Cause that's becoming repetitive and boring to the point of trolling the threads for the sake of flame-baiting. Now, if I created a thread with a title "Why India so dirty and stinky?" and posted from some veritable resources such as Reuters, would not that be a similar act of trolling?

Just as protests are going on in Central District of Hong Kong, China, so does India still stinky and dirty and unimaginably unhygienic. There would be no difference between the two threads in terms of getting attention, and creating war of words.

Now Indian, go back to your unhygienic democracy, say something if you have something new to say.

Hence I request sir @Hu Songshan to take care of this troll @Fukuoka and clean his mess.

Lol, a viet gook and stinky indian together at last.
You 2 have too much hatred in you

‘Global Solidarity with Hong Kong’ rallies planned worldwide as Facebook turns yellow in support of protestors | South China Morning Post

‘Global Solidarity with Hong Kong’ rallies planned worldwide as Facebook turns yellow in support of protestors
f6b46cbc115db50b01e37dd44416b6bd.jpg

Rallies in support of Hong Kong protesters who took to the street over the weekend to call for greater democracy have been held in multiple cities around the world, with more planned in the coming days.

全球聲援香港爭取真普選 United for Democracy: Global Solidarity with Hong Kong | Facebook

172ec7285e0d9b801d8e20cf832498ce.jpg

Yes! We can see the newest tanks in action! No pity on the traitors.
Against unarmed protesters, T-55s would look the same - like a tank running someone over. Where 1950-model Chinese tanks unable to do this?

I think there is a huge dichotomy between Ferguson protesters and the city of Ferguson (an impoverished backwater class B component city in the United States) as compared to the Hong Kong (the financial center of the Orient), and the Hong Kong people (globally renowned for their education, social harmony, and social etiquette).

I will also add that Ferguson has a population of 21,000, whereas Hong Kong is a Metropolis of over 7 million souls. There is no comparison.

I think there is a huge dichotomy between Ferguson protesters and the city of Ferguson (an impoverished backwater class B component city in the United States) as compared to the Hong Kong (the financial center of the Orient), and the Hong Kong people (globally renowned for their education, social harmony, and social etiquette).

I will also add that Ferguson has a population of 21,000, whereas Hong Kong is a Metropolis of over 7 million souls. There is no comparison.

I did not compare the economics or demographics of the two, my friend. I compared the way the two crises has been/are being handled. In that sense, in terms of protester behavior and government response, there is indeed a huge difference.

No, handling the issue in a Ferguson-style is not the right attitude for the Chinese government. After all, these are some excited kids being played on behind the curtains by some big shot elites with vested interests in managing this economic suicide. Ferguson is the way the US handles its own discontent; has nothing to do with China.

Violence is not the way to solve the deadlock and this goes for both sides of the same nation.

China is not a violent regime like US or India.

Only patience, understanding, and compromise. China cannot compromise its sovereignty (including the likelihood of its sovereignty to be breached in some unseen future). Other than this, the protesters have a right to speak of any economic grievances that they may have. Understandably, economic competition within China is fierce and everybody strives to be the best, hence, probably, the Hong Kong people are feeling to be outcompeted.

We will sympathize with them.
This is not the right approach imo. These protestors are backed by foreign money they can be there for awhile. Maybe HK should suffer because they had it good for too long.

IMO, a heavy handed approach will only swell the ranks of the retard protesters. Once you start using more force, innocent and loyal brothers and sisters will inevitably get hurt as well. Hong Kong isn't ferguson. Chinese people aren't blacks. There hasn't been any looting and there's been no real violence. Let's keep it that way even if we disagree with what those traitor protesters are saying.

Back
Top Bottom