What's new

China hits back at US on rights !

Status
Not open for further replies.
and despite you age living through the american era of atrocities in your country of origin you still do not figure out why this warmonger and its clan can enjoy larger freedom while other country cannot!

it is because there is no another usa over this usa, countable neurons!
And we know of Chinese communist atrocities in Viet Nam as well...

And we know of Chinese communist atrocities in Viet Nam as well...

we helped vietnamese to unify. your master sprayed the orange stuff on your kids and everybody. you are damn lucky to get away from this! that is why you are so grateful for the warmongers!

we helped vietnamese to unify.
Did we asked for your so called 'helped'? Who made Ho Chi Minh to speak for all of Viet Nam? No one. The Chinese communists abused the North Vietnamese with impunity. The Viet Minh, including Ho himself, were too frightened to protest. And the Chinese committed the great atrocity of imposing land reforms that ended in famine in a land rich with soil, water, and agricultural knowledge. China had no business in Viet Nam.

Without us Vietnam would be the 51st state of the US.

We have saved the b*tt of Vietnamese for thousands of years.
If it wasn't for us, every Vietnamese kid would be born as a deformed retard because of agent orange.

Chinese men love banging Vietnamese girls.
We take your women too.

Vietnamese girls love being with Chinese men, we know how to satisfy your women unlike clueless vietnanese men who would struggle to satisfy themselves.

We saved you in war, we pleasure your women and take good care of them when we marry them, we give you jobs and make you rich.
You're welcome!
Excellent post...!!!

Further confirmation that the Chinese members here are the Asian equivalent of the KKK.

Excellent post...!!!

Further confirmation that the Chinese members here are the Asian equivalent of the KKK.

I edited my previous post.

Come on, most Vietnamese love china, they understand we are responsible for everything they have.
I know a few Vietnamese people, they really admire china.
We always look after Vietnam.

This guy is so funny, china did not invade you viet during viet war. It was the nazi US of A saying stop the spread of communist. There is no spreading communist, but the nazi american just want the whole world. China is only to saved your viets b*tt from the american turning your country into a prostitute, dont you see japan korea and thailand and also phillipine. All of they country are american prostitute states. Even the south vietnamese regime nguyen van thieu also bend over for american. lol

The ONLY reason Vietnam has an independent foreign policy is because of us.
Without us, Vietnam would be an American colony like Japan, South Korea and Philippines.
We gave EVERYTHING to them, yet they show no appreciation to us.

This guy is so funny, china did not invade you viet during viet war. It was the nazi US of A saying stop the spread of communist. There is no spreading communist, but the nazi american just want the whole world. China is only to saved your viets b*tt from the american turning your country into a prostitute, dont you see japan korea and thailand and also phillipine. All of they country are american prostitute states. Even the south vietnamese regime nguyen van thieu also bend over for american. lol
What is funny is your pathetic understanding of history. Did the US 'invade' Viet Nam? If it did, then WHAT FOR? Oil? Resources? Women? And why should communism be allowed to spread? It is such a pathetic way of life that your government abandoned it. :lol:

I edited my previous post.

Come on, most Vietnamese love china, they understand we are responsible for everything they have.
I know a few Vietnamese people, they really admire china.
We always look after Vietnam.
So what? I have always say to racists -- like yourself -- to be proud of what you are. And in being proud of what you are automatically obligate you to reveal your true self and to spread your beliefs. Be proud of yourself and your racism. Act to assure the superiority of Chinese race over the 'inferior' Asians. Do not be afraid. Sooner or later, other Chinese will see it your way.

Did we asked for your so called 'helped'? Who made Ho Chi Minh to speak for all of Viet Nam? No one. The Chinese communists abused the North Vietnamese with impunity. The Viet Minh, including Ho himself, were too frightened to protest. And the Chinese committed the great atrocity of imposing land reforms that ended in famine in a land rich with soil, water, and agricultural knowledge. China had no business in Viet Nam.

Americans getting lectured on humen rights from China it,s funny. I guess chinese are usa,s paymaster now ( bigest creditor) they have every right to tell them to behave or starve to death. And that,s not good for fat and useless Yankees.

What is funny is your pathetic understanding of history. Did the US 'invade' Viet Nam? If it did, then WHAT FOR? Oil? Resources? Women? And why should communism be allowed to spread? It is such a pathetic way of life that your government abandoned it. :lol:

It was to colonise Vietnam.
With our help you got to keep your country.
Say thankyou!

So what? I have always say to racists -- like yourself -- to be proud of what you are. And in being proud of what you are automatically obligate you to reveal your true self and to spread your beliefs. Be proud of yourself and your racism. Act to assure the superiority of Chinese race over the 'inferior' Asians. Do not be afraid. Sooner or later, other Chinese will see it your way.

Why am I a racist?

I have no problem with Vietnamese, I have a few Vietnamese friends, we get along really well.

Vietnamese come over across the border into china to work.
Vietnamese women do get married to Chinese men (partly due to our gender imbalance).
We fought together in war against the evil American empire.

These are facts!

Stop being a hater :wave:

It was to colonise Vietnam.
With our help you got to keep your country.
Say thankyou!
Bullsh1t... :lol: It was the US who proposed to put Indochina under UN administration towards independence. Then it was France, Vietnamese communists, and Chinese communists who started the Vietnam War.

But that is fine with me whatever propaganda 'The Party' want you to believe. You cannot help it. That is all you know.

we helped vietnamese to unify. your master sprayed the orange stuff on your kids and everybody. you are damn lucky to get away from this! that is why you are so grateful for the warmongers!

It´s amazing to see lot of chinese members here posting endless bs, nonsense and insult.

First, your country did help VN to help yourself, trying to keep the French, the US away from China. Not so generous than propaganda says everyday to you. "Thank" to China Vietnam was divided after the first Indochina war.

Second, China itself was poor and weak. The really power helping North Vietnam during the second Indochina war was the Soviets. Did you forget the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution with million of deaths? one of the most deadly mass killings of human history.

Third, the real face of China showed in the invasion of Vietnam in 1979.

It´s amazing to see lot of chinese members here posting endless bs, nonsense and insult.

First, your country did help VN to help yourself, trying to keep the French, the US away from China. Not so generous than propaganda says everyday to you. "Thank" to China Vietnam was divided after the first Indochina war.

Second, China itself was poor and weak. The really power helping North Vietnam during the second Indochina war was the Soviets. Did you forget the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution with million of deaths? one of the most deadly mass killings of human history.

Third, the real face of China showed in the invasion of Vietnam in 1979.

before 1979 vietnam is a chess of soviet union, so we teach a lesson,
now vietnam is becoming a chess of US appling for another lesson.
guess a third lesson for being whose chess? japan or india ?
i hope vietnam is no more a chess......

your country is the only one in the world which have wars against both USA and China after WW2.
your country is the only one invade other countries in Southeast Asia.

before 1979 vietnam is a chess of soviet union, so we teach a lesson,
now vietnam is becoming a chess of US appling for another lesson.
guess a third lesson for being whose chess? japan or india ?
i hope vietnam is no more a chess......

your country is the only one in the world which have wars against both USA and China after WW2.
your country is the only one invade other countries in Southeast Asia.

That´s not the reality. Vietnam itself is too proud to become a puppet of someone. Don´t worry, we decide our destiny. That´s true, there were enough wars and deaths, that pushed us into poverty for decades. No one from us wants another confrontation.

But we are not afraid to go again to another war if someone provokes or attacks us. Remember, as a small nation we defeated 3 of 5 members of UNSC. The list of our victories is long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom