What's new

China Hires As Many As 300,000 Internet Trolls To Make The Communist Party Look Good - Business Insi

My theory is you can tell the paid trolls because they perpetually post about specific comparisons to other countries vs just posting news. Plus they just openly perpetually post bad news stories about other countries.

Suspicious "wonder if he's a paid troll" post:
1) Our new tankX is out and from the figures it is 10x better than country Y's tank. Look at the deficiencies in the Y tank compared to our X tank.
2) country Y's Crime/Poverty/divorce rate is up!

Regular Poster:
1) Our new tankX is out and here are the specs...
2) wouldn't even consider posting about some other country's crime/poverty/divorce rate. Wtf why would I?

I have the majority of the posts in the "Team USA"' thread. I could easily fall into going the troll route but I am careful not to (well
about 99.99% of the time) I just post things that I believe people who are curious about the USA may find interesting to read. No bad finger pointing.
come on,,,just admit it,,,u r a CIA paid troll :D

The CIA trolls are out in full force not only in this forum but on youtube and RT over the past few months. The increase is very noticeable to anyone with a brain.

The regime realises its on the decline and a wounded animal is going hyper aggressive and its sending out its goon squad to post pro-US propaganda all over the internet.

This has been going on in other defence forums too. PDF is just one of many. The CIA trolls are on 24/7 duty on anything related to Russia.

As I said, China is still behind in this game.

My theory is you can tell the paid trolls because they perpetually post about specific comparisons to other countries vs just posting news. Plus they just openly perpetually post bad news stories about other countries.

Suspicious "wonder if he's a paid troll" post:
1) Our new tankX is out and from the figures it is 10x better than country Y's tank. Look at the deficiencies in the Y tank compared to our X tank.
2) country Y's Crime/Poverty/divorce rate is up!

Regular Poster:
1) Our new tankX is out and here are the specs...
2) wouldn't even consider posting about some other country's crime/poverty/divorce rate. Wtf why would I?

I have the majority of the posts in the Team USA thread (hmm self promo in a 50 cent thread haha) . I could easily fall into going the troll route but I am careful not to (well about 99.99% of the time) I just post things that I believe people who are curious about the USA may find interesting to read. No bad finger pointing.

You've got it pretty right. Now; don't we see 'hordes' of that lot around here? :lol:

You've got it pretty right. Now; don't we see 'hordes' of that lot around here? :lol:

Indians are leading the pack in that department. The number of suicide trolls from India joining PDF is quite staggering. But I guess you have to expect that in a Pakistani forum.

Superpower by 2020 and having white servants by 2030 :lol:

Indians are leading the pack in that department. The number of suicide trolls from India joining PDF is quite staggering. But I guess you have to expect that in a Pakistani forum.

Superpower by 2020 and having white servants by 2030 :lol:

LMAO; Oh yeah? Oh Really? Mr. MaoZeeDong. :rofl:

They'd rather spam a Justin Bieber forum for 1 cent a post.

Lol.

But seriously, manning online forums is a much cushier job than working fast food or telemarketing. Even in a rich country like the US, you can find plenty of people to do this job for dirt cheap.

If someone contacts you for $100 a post ...don't be greedy and not let me know!

I can't believe I've been leaving money on the table this whole time. What a magical land China must be, to pay people to do what they already do as naturally as breathing and sleeping.

Lol.

But seriously, manning online forums is a much cushier job than working fast food or telemarketing. Even in a rich country like the US, you can find plenty of people to do this job for dirt cheap.

Paid posting is a new industry.

Just like private military contractors became an industry, so has paid posting.

Modern information warfare.

Back
Top Bottom