What's new

China Hires As Many As 300,000 Internet Trolls To Make The Communist Party Look Good - Business Insi

let me tag them so that they might know the accusation
@F-22Raptor , @jhungary @LeveragedBuyout @mike2000 @Peter C @Nihonjin1051 @Syed.Ali.Haider

I dont think we got any 50 cent guy on pdf... coz are they not paid to create a positive image of china? Which chinese poster here tries to do that?

A paid troll? :lol: No, I'm here to discuss US defense and geopolitics and to counter cretins such as Beidou who spew lies and hatred against my country. If that makes me a "paid troll" then so be it.

Do people here know that Beidou has atleast 3 accounts on this site? One was lifetime banned, while his current profile has been banned multiple times with 20 negative ratings. I'm amazed he's still allowed to post here.

Is that a lot of money? $20 = 1 venti pumpkin spice latte + 2 cheese danish at starbucks... :(

Prices are low in India, in Kolkata with Rs.1000 you can have a meal/buffet for two in a fairly decent restaurant, or if you want to cook at home, then you can buy 7-8 kgs of chicken, or 40 kgs of mediocre quality rice, or 20 kgs of good quality rice, or 10 kgs very good quality Basmati rice for daily use. If you are a vegetarian, then you can buy 25-50 kgs of different vegetables depending upon what you are buying. You can also buy 250-280 eggs for Rs.1000 (that's retail price, wholesale is cheaper).

Btw $20 is not Rs.1000 as of now, it's Rs.1200. :D

So this is the work from home and make $ schemes you keep hearing about :D

I have a pay pal account and I am willing to work for Chinese govt. Maybe one of the chinese posters can guide me to their boss :P

You need 1500 RMB per month to live a semi-decent life in China. By OP's argument, it requires the individual to post 1500/0.5/30= 100 post per day. Considering trolling is hardly a very motivating job and you can rule out the poster to be anyone that will work hard for a living. So, it is hard to see anyone work than 4 hours per day doing it. This requires the individual to post 100/4= 25 posts per hour at minimum or 1 post per 2.4 minutes. I don't know about you, but it is pretty difficult to get any research done in 2.4 minutes of time, so we can safely rule out anyone that uses logic or using evidence as part of their argument. So, I reckon, just look for someone that keeps yelling the same thing over and over again, with very few lines and not an ounce of logic, then you have your basic internet troll.

Still doesn't come close to the number + dedication of Hasbara trolls. At first I didn't believe it, spend some time on youtube and the internet on related topics and it becomes obvious that these people are real.
what is hasbara troll? heard the term for first time.. :unsure:

India and the US does the same but to a much greater extent than China. Just on PDF alone the number of daily Indian trolls joining is staggering.

300,000 is not enough, we need millions considering the anti-China propaganda all over foreign media.

10,000,000 will be a good number.

Information war is full on. RT has dozens of anti-Russian trolls on its youtube site and its website giving dozens and dozens of thumbs up for anti-Russian propaganda.

There are many pro-US trolls on this forum that seem to come in suddenly knowing everything and flooding the forum and disappear for months while new members join in doing the same. E.G. F-22 Raptor, jhungary, LeveragedBuyout, mike2000, Peter C, Nihonjin, VCheng, etc

These are paid propaganda trolls on the payroll of the US State Department and intelligence agencies.
Anyone with a brain can figure that out.
What do you mean by pro-US? I consider myself pro-US but anti-US propaganda.

This is a false rumor because if it was true , we would be able to enter a forum and point out 24,000 posts for China and get money but that is not case

People love China because of China's good Human Rights record and Healthy Democracy

This is a false rumor because if it was true , we would be able to enter a forum and point out 24,000 posts for China and get money but that is not case

People love China because of China's good Human Rights record and Healthy Democracy
That slippery slope.......
raptorfail.gif

Back
Top Bottom