What's new

China Hires As Many As 300,000 Internet Trolls To Make The Communist Party Look Good - Business Insi

ROFLMAO! oh no, please, bond, james bond!
Is that a lot of money? $20 = 1 venti pumpkin spice latte + 2 cheese danish at starbucks... :(

That works out to be INR 30,000 a month which is around 5 times what an average Indian makes in a month.

That is enough for a decent pocket money when parents usually gives long lecture how to save money and wasting time on the internet. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
might sound more convincing if it's from a nation not rocked by perpet
I like my exchanges with you, so it doesn't matter. Sometimes your use of colloquial diction makes me smile, giggle and laugh,...lol

It's a living man, 20 bucks may not sound like a lot, but it gets me in the candy store.

LOOL yes my friend Nihonji, they even said i was a spy.:rofl:
They can't seem to accept criticism on here, it applies not only to Chinese, but also Indians, Turkish,Pakistanis, other muslim members on here etc:disagree:
come on, lol I said Brits are a distant fourth and you corrected me twice about being second.

LOL. Do pakistanis get their intelligence from the toilet ? that explains a lot :lol:

The health risks associated with the lack of toilets are pretty detrimental. Even more devastating than Chernobyl. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of mental issues along with physical ones after living in squalor for decades.

The health risks associated with the lack of toilets are pretty detrimental. Even more devastating than Chernobyl. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of mental issues along with physical ones after living in squalor for decades.

:woot: your IQ is jumping, I think you need to spend more time in toilets :lol: ....... soon you will be the next Einstein :lol: . Toilets is the key ....... now stop quoting me toilet king.

:woot: your IQ is jumping, I think you need to spend more time in toilets :lol: ....... soon you will be the next Einstein :lol: . Toilets is the key ....... now stop quoting me toilet king.

Never before have i seen such a serious issue which has plagued the lives of millions of lower-caste Indians and Sikhs been discarded in such a silly way.

IMHO, you can tell that Indian members are not paid trolls....always chest-thumping, making unnecessary, foolish comments and arguments........a paid, professional troll would work differently.....

Last edited:
Anyone from the 50 cent army in pdf :whistle::secret:

I thought this topic was banned :astagh:

Is that a lot of money? $20 = 1 venti pumpkin spice latte + 2 cheese danish at starbucks... :(

Haha in one of our previous "food" threads I was going to recommend you try danishes as they are pretty hard to walk away from after only one bite. I said to myself "nah, he probably wouldn't go for it".

Haha in one of our previous "food" threads I was going to recommend you try danishes as they are pretty hard to walk away from after only one bite. I said to myself "nah, he probably wouldn't go for it".

lol, i love the starbucks' cheese danish! cheese danish and red velvet cake are my sinful delights...

Back
Top Bottom