What's new

China Hires As Many As 300,000 Internet Trolls To Make The Communist Party Look Good - Business Insi

I have been to India, I admire your courage to evaluate the Chinese, because we have at least 50 years more advanced than you.

Yes! very true, well said! ;)

50 years ago China was a $ 2 trillion economy and sending mars mission, having 243,298,994 internet users (even before the internet existed :lol:)

I dont know about Chinese trolls but surely there are Indian trolls.

By their number, IQ and quality we can easily understand they are gov sponsored.
Nah! we outsource that stuff to Awami party supporters ;)

Yes.. China is very, very confused. Way ahead of India.

I agree China is confused. I mean China was foolish enough to allow US NGO's (CIA front groups) to be established in China.

But India is worse!

Yes! very true, well said! ;)

50 years ago China was a $ 2 trillion economy and sending mars mission, having 243,298,994 internet users (even before the internet existed :lol:)
Faced with the country was plagued by rape and feces, you'd better to commit suicide, would be more dignified.

Nah! we outsource that stuff to Awami party supporters ;)

Yes.. China is very, very confused. Way ahead of India.
India is a rubbish country, always wanted to be a superpower, I really admire your courage.

I agree China is confused. I mean China was foolish enough to allow US NGO's (CIA front groups) to be established in China.

But India is worse!
Watch out in next 30 years you might get over your confusion and become a christian nation and goodbye chinese civilization.

India and the US does the same but to a much greater extent than China. Just on PDF alone the number of daily Indian trolls joining is staggering.

300,000 is not enough, we need millions considering the anti-China propaganda all over foreign media.

10,000,000 will be a good number.

Information war is full on. RT has dozens of anti-Russian trolls on its youtube site and its website giving dozens and dozens of thumbs up for anti-Russian propaganda.

There are many pro-US trolls on this forum that seem to come in suddenly knowing everything and flooding the forum and disappear for months while new members join in doing the same. E.G. F-22 Raptor, jhungary, LeveragedBuyout, mike2000, Peter C, Nihonjin, VCheng, etc

These are paid propaganda trolls on the payroll of the US State Department and intelligence agencies.
Anyone with a brain can figure that out.
let me tag them so that they might know the accusation
@F-22Raptor , @jhungary @LeveragedBuyout @mike2000 @Peter C @Nihonjin1051 @Syed.Ali.Haider

Many are in this site...if you haven't noticed.
I dont think we got any 50 cent guy on pdf... coz are they not paid to create a positive image of china? Which chinese poster here tries to do that?

I dont know about Chinese trolls but surely there are Indian trolls.

By their number, IQ and quality we can easily understand they are gov sponsored.
You want to compare IQ!really!!?

India and the US does the same but to a much greater extent than China. Just on PDF alone the number of daily Indian trolls joining is staggering.

300,000 is not enough, we need millions considering the anti-China propaganda all over foreign media.

10,000,000 will be a good number.

Information war is full on. RT has dozens of anti-Russian trolls on its youtube site and its website giving dozens and dozens of thumbs up for anti-Russian propaganda.

There are many pro-US trolls on this forum that seem to come in suddenly knowing everything and flooding the forum and disappear for months while new members join in doing the same. E.G. F-22 Raptor, jhungary, LeveragedBuyout, mike2000, Peter C, Nihonjin, VCheng, etc

These are paid propaganda trolls on the payroll of the US State Department and intelligence agencies.
Anyone with a brain can figure that out.
:rofl::rofl:

@F-22Raptor , @jhungary @LeveragedBuyout @mike2000 @Peter C @Nihonjin1051 @Syed.Ali.Haider

I dont think we got any 50 cent guy on pdf... coz are they not paid to create a positive image of china? Which chinese poster here tries to do that?

ahahahahahahah, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
so im a paid CIA troll?:omghaha: lool dont mind him bro. what have i said that makes him believe im one?:unsure::sarcastic: I have only been honest in my opinions on here(whule trying to keep my own personal bias aside), for this reason members here have accused me of being a western hegemonistic trool, others of being anti muslim/islam when i stated facts/made points they didnt like, others said i was Indian because i made comments Chinese/Pakistanis didnt like, others even said i wasnt british that i am a chinese when i made comments they didnt like lol etc...etc. lool so which one i am finally?:sad::sarcastic: Just because somebody makes some comments that are not favourable towards your country, you immediately assume they are paid trolls lol. I dont blame you though, most asians cant seem to accept criticism, for them they are always right, and can do no wrong. If you dont agree with them , then you are automatically a troll or from a rival country.lol I know truth hurts though.lol So i dont blame him, for you are not the first memeber on here to make such accusations.....Keep it going, i have had so much ofit already, i dont care anymore.:yay: i will keep making my points whether him or other members like it or not.:bunny:

Last edited:

My theory is you can tell the paid trolls because they perpetually post about specific comparisons to other countries vs just posting news. Plus they just openly perpetually post bad news stories about other countries.

Suspicious "wonder if he's a paid troll" post:
1) Our new tankX is out and from the figures it is 10x better than country Y's tank. Look at the deficiencies in the Y tank compared to our X tank.
2) country Y's Crime/Poverty/divorce rate is up!

Regular Poster:
1) Our new tankX is out and here are the specs...
2) wouldn't even consider posting about some other country's crime/poverty/divorce rate. Wtf why would I?

I have the majority of the posts in the Team USA thread (hmm self promo in a 50 cent thread haha) . I could easily fall into going the troll route but I am careful not to (well about 99.99% of the time) I just post things that I believe people who are curious about the USA may find interesting to read. No bad finger pointing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom