What's new

China Hints at Economic Costs After India Deploys Tanks, Troops to Border

It is a reaction to build up on chinese side , so their goes argument into the drain. Egged by nepal??? oh my god India is afraid of nepal. lol, china is afraid of nepal bcos of tibetans if not who cares to give f*** about them. bihar alone can take care of nepal.

There is nothing much nepal can do other than playing politics to the gallery. We have open border with nepal, that shows how much we are afraid of them.

The frustration & humiliation suffered by china has caused too much burning. I understand that rolling on sides is to put off the fire and alleviate the pain. As next step, suggest to borrow burnol from dear friends.

stop-drop-roll.gif

use burnol.
funny_burnol_plus_npsrh_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Yes India is afraid of Nepal because probably the last friendly nation India has in South Asia, India is not only egged by Nepal congress but by their PM, so such big nation got humiliated by Nepal, where is Indian's face? And sorry I don't eat so much of hot curry to need such A$$ burn stuff:rofl:,

Let's do some calculation on how much exports of Chinese goods does a lone city like Yiwu transacts to India.
Those who know Yiwu (including Central Asians, Pakistanis, South Americans and of course South Asians including Indians) will get the gist of my post.

IMHO - ban on Chinese goods is akin to ban on Japanese goods or anti-Japanese sentiment whenever Diayoutai comes up to fire the passions of the Chinese. All dies down a few weeks later. Everything gets back to business .

It's not addiction. Wherever there is a cheap price, people will buy your goods and you have a sizeable third world market that wants C grade goods on cash and carry basis (figuratively speaking). It is common to see many Chinese suppliers / traders in Canton fair for example - state very clearly - you want A grade, pay gold. Want C grade, pay peanuts but don't ask for quality.
The reality is that we still have a market that will buy cheap goods at throwaway prices. But the market is learning and smarting fast.

make sense :tup:

Lol that's pure fabrication, we spend only a fraction military budget on Tibet military infrastructure, 90% of budget to counter US and Japan on Pacific while India spend most of their defense budget against China, what China did was not pro-active but reactive to India massive border built up...and you dare to claim that you extend your friendship hand to China?

you can have both such as :laughcry:...........................:rofl:

Lol. Chinese dont present an white paper on defence budget. Again the advantage of communist government. Whereas the finances of Indian defence and paramilitary are present in Parliament.
India spends against China. Yes for now. We have 0 infrastructure in Ladakh and North East. We are building it now. Again whats ur problem?
U have already built roads, rail, missile regiments, air bases, artilleries.
We do the same. And u cry foul as usual.

lol

Funny! Chinese and their third class products.

Yet still Indians are in love with these third class products although they have their own local fourth class to take the cake.

@Topic

Its funny to see that deployment of 100 tanks has turned every indian into a Desi superman. Every indian is now talking about destruction of china at the hands of 100 obsolete tanks :rofl:. I waiting to see some report by Indian media where china surrenders to 100 tanks army :omghaha:

Its called talking about realities. Do you deny that indians dont use these third class Chinese products everyday. There is no export when there is no demand it is just that simple.

I am in Australia currently and even here we use the same third class Chinese products.
It's not demand and supply. It's about selling at the cheapest possible cost. Little wonder quite a lot of people have stopped buying their silly products.

I am in Australia currently and even here we use the same third class Chinese products.
It's not demand and supply. It's about selling at the cheapest possible cost. Little wonder quite a lot of people have stopped buying their silly products.

So how do you create a demand & supply chain. Cheaper products always create a demand that is the reality. I live in australia as well and i can tell u that not a single person bothers to look up manufacturer of the product. People simply dont have time to bother with petty issues that India have with china.

China has never make drama when we deploy troops on our border, we prefer to do it quietly unlike India, like to drum up and trumpeting their present at the border and use all kind of China excuse to justify their present :rofl:

That's because the media in China is state controlled.

Even funnier is that majority of your first class population uses those third class products with pleasure.

The post above yours answers the point you are attempting to make.

So how do you create a demand & supply chain. Cheaper products always create a demand that is the reality.

That's half truth and any economist would quickly rebuke your logic.

And here quite a lot of people check the country. I love Bangladeshi garment, far better in quality than the Chinese ones.
So, yeah, people check mate.

Personally i'm waiting for more Bollywood headlines like "Indian Airforce almost launched air strikes against China"

That's half truth and any economist would quickly rebuke your logic.

And here quite a lot of people check the country. I love Bangladeshi garment, far better in quality than the Chinese ones.
So, yeah, people check mate.

We are not talking about situation in Australia but rather India. As for Australia they countered chinese products by giving free trade access to japan and south Korea. India is not in any position to reject cheaper products as people relly on the low cost solutions due to extreme poverty. Same is the situation in Pakistan and other regional countries.

Notice the difference, Chinese are saying the impact is not on the Chinese exports to India but Chinese investments.

Chinese export potential is dropping and they are in need to invest in emerging markets.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom