What's new

China Hints at Economic Costs After India Deploys Tanks, Troops to Border

This threat won't work much on India, because Chinese investments are too low in India. Also surprisingly the level of trade has come down by almost 20% in just 4 years.

I'm glad that China didn't invest much in India, once CPEC is finished, Pakistan will be the place for investment.

Probably you should watch something apart 36th chamber shaolin, shaolin soccer etc..

Don't guys still claiming that you teach us marshal art? :rofl:

I'm glad that China didn't invest much in India, once CPEC is finished, Pakistan will be the right place for investment.

Don't guys still claiming that you teach us marshal art? :rofl:

I know that China's prioritises have changed, its focus has shifted from economic development to political ones. I understand your urge to fight US, but also making so many enemies is not a good strategy. With your actions, you are making US much stronger. Other countries are not looking China has a second pole to US, but as a bully who don't respect international law. This is simply a bad strategy

Banning chinese goods, especially the cheap crap will affect 40 - 50 bullion in exports for the chinese, go ahead with the "economic implications".
1. The traders who bring in Chinese goods into India are almost entirely Indian, not Chinese !

2. These Indian traders (mostly North Indians) go to China and hunt for the cheapest but deceptively good looking products and bring them to India wholescale. It is in these products that they make the biggest margins. They are able to get them very very cheap from the Chinese and sell them to mostly unsuspecting Indians who fall for the combination of good looks and cheap prices (just a little bit cheaper than desi equivalents).

3. Exports to India makes up just 2.6 % of the total exports from China . And if the profits earned by the Chinese from exports is estimated, exports to India earn much less than 2.6 % of the total profits earned by them.

Therefore, the impression that many Indians, especially middle class Indians, have that they can somehow harm Chinese interests much by not purchasing Chinese made goods is not based on sound logic. In fact, the segment that will actually be hurt if such an unlikely event takes place is the group of Indian traders who make a lot of money indeed from trading in Chinese goods !

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

India has all right to deploy weapons on their side but don't come to cry that China dare India again by showing reciprocity :rofl:, And talk about egged, you already got egged by Nepal as the article shown :rofl:, and to vent your frustration, you just want to show some tanks and troops at the border to conceal your humiliation....indeed this Indian military activities at the border is showing that Indian government is feeling depressed that Nepal has crushed Indian's big brother plan not by tank but by cozying with China. :rofl:
It is a reaction to build up on chinese side , so their goes argument into the drain. Egged by nepal??? oh my god India is afraid of nepal. lol, china is afraid of nepal bcos of tibetans if not who cares to give f*** about them. bihar alone can take care of nepal.

There is nothing much nepal can do other than playing politics to the gallery. We have open border with nepal, that shows how much we are afraid of them.

The frustration & humiliation suffered by china has caused too much burning. I understand that rolling on sides is to put off the fire and alleviate the pain. As next step, suggest to borrow burnol from dear friends.

stop-drop-roll.gif

use burnol.
funny_burnol_plus_npsrh_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

1. The traders who bring in Chinese goods into India are almost entirely Indian, not Chinese !

2. These Indian traders (mostly North Indians) go to China and hunt for the cheapest but deceptively good looking products and bring them to India wholescale. It is in these products that they make the biggest margins. They are able to get them very very cheap from the Chinese and sell them to mostly unsuspecting Indians who fall for the combination of good looks and cheap prices (just a little bit cheaper than desi equivalents).

3. Exports to India makes up just 2.6 % of the total exports from China . And if the profits earned by the Chinese from exports is estimated, exports to India earn much less than 2.6 % of the total profits earned by them.

Therefore, the impression that many Indians, especially middle class Indians, have that they can somehow harm Chinese interests much by not purchasing Chinese made goods is not based on sound logic. In fact, the segment that will actually be hurt if such an unlikely event takes place is the group of Indian traders who make a lot of money indeed from trading in Chinese goods !

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Who's talking about harming? You guys are great at off topic rants ably supported by your great mod.

It would great if India bans chinese crap altogether.

China and USA ; China and Japan have huge trade and business going on
inspite of all tensions going on

China and Taiwan are like FRENEMIES

Business is business - it goes on

I know that China's prioritises have changed, its focus has shifted from economic development to political ones. I understand your urge to fight US, but also making so many enemies is not a good strategy. With your actions, you are making US much stronger. Other countries are not looking China has a second pole to US, but as a bully who don't respect international law. This is simply a bad strategy

What do you know about geopolitical strategy? our best strategy is let US and others to fabricate the crisis and we will use as opportunity to enhance and assert our interest, for China crisis = opportunity, we have collected our rewards this way since millennium...and we're still rewarding our self this way.

China and USA ; China and Japan have huge trade and business going on
inspite of all tensions going on

China and Taiwan are like FRENEMIES

Business is business - it goes on

Pragmatic thinking. :tup:

Then you must be good in japnese????.....huh....

As matter of fact, yes because you surely know by now where Kanji came from :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Banning chinese goods, especially the cheap crap will affect 40 - 50 bullion in exports for the chinese, go ahead with the "economic implications".

That's not up to you alone, millions of Indians are addicted to Chinese cheap crap junk, ban Chinese goods mean war against Chinese junk lovers in India....:rofl:

I don't have a colonial teacher to teach me proper Chinglish :cray:

In India, English is the most important language as Indian constuitution is in English and it's the authoritive language of Indian law. If someone create a contract in Hindi or Marati or any other Indian language but an English copy of the contract exist, the English copy if the authoritive version. So no wonder Indians need to know English so well as English colonialism never ended.

Have some pride, well you. At least write your own constitution in your own language.

Let's do some calculation on how much exports of Chinese goods does a lone city like Yiwu transacts to India.
Those who know Yiwu (including Central Asians, Pakistanis, South Americans and of course South Asians including Indians) will get the gist of my post.

IMHO - ban on Chinese goods is akin to ban on Japanese goods or anti-Japanese sentiment whenever Diayoutai comes up to fire the passions of the Chinese. All dies down a few weeks later. Everything gets back to business .

That's not up to you alone, millions of Indians are addicted to Chinese cheap crap junk, ban Chinese goods mean war against Chinese junk lovers in India....:rofl:
It's not addiction. Wherever there is a cheap price, people will buy your goods and you have a sizeable third world market that wants C grade goods on cash and carry basis (figuratively speaking). It is common to see many Chinese suppliers / traders in Canton fair for example - state very clearly - you want A grade, pay gold. Want C grade, pay peanuts but don't ask for quality.
The reality is that we still have a market that will buy cheap goods at throwaway prices. But the market is learning and smarting fast.

Let's do some calculation on how much exports of Chinese goods does a lone city like Yiwu transacts to India.
Those who know Yiwu (including Central Asians, Pakistanis, South Americans and of course South Asians including Indians) will get the gist of my post.

IMHO - ban on Chinese goods is akin to ban on Japanese goods or anti-Japanese sentiment whenever Diayoutai comes up to fire the passions of the Chinese. All dies down a few weeks later. Everything gets back to business .

It's not addiction. Wherever there is a cheap price, people will buy your goods and you have a sizeable third world market that wants C grade goods on cash and carry basis (figuratively speaking). It is common to see many Chinese suppliers / traders in Canton fair for example - state very clearly - you want A grade, pay gold. Want C grade, pay peanuts but don't ask for quality.
The reality is that we still have a market that will buy cheap goods at throwaway prices. But the market is learning and smarting fast.
You are right
Everything gets back to business .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom