What's new

China has successfully tested the midcourse ABM system again

You can give me as many negative ratings as you want, you still talk so much crap when you don't back it up about scrapping THAAD. Its already been deployed. I like that negative rating on me to show who is on talking crap list.

I am not a Think Tank, so i don't have the power to give you the negative rating.

China Conducts Third Anti-Missile Test
China Conducts Third Anti-Missile Test | The Diplomat

This is the third test of its kind that China has announced. In January 2013, [URL='http://thediplomat.com/2013/01/china-conducts-anti-missile-test/']state media cited the PLA as saying that it had successfully conducted a “land-based mid-course missile interception test.” The reports at the time said that the test had involved highly sensitive technologies used for “detecting, tracking and destroying a ballistic missile flying in the outer space.”[/URL]

lol,
9.7Ma HQ-19 with KKV can be proved by techical paper.Go back and play with your low-tech PDV and PAD which is only capable to intercept few out-dated SRBMs with its poor frag warhead.

what do you understand by outdated and latest technology in defence and on what basis have you concluded that , do you have access to Chinese Missile blue print its CMOS , ADC and DAC circuit structures that you are so confident lol? Okay tell me what kind of BUS chinese missile use? As compared to Indian missiles and please also let me know the hydraulics mechanics of of it as compared to other missiles .. and then we can discuss which one better.
Go do your home work kid .. see ya. :wave:

what do you understand by outdated and latest technology in defence and on what basis have you concluded that , do you have access to Chinese Missile blue print its CMOS , ADC and DAC circuit structures that you are so confident lol? Okay tell me what kind of BUS chinese missile use? As compared to Indian missiles and please also let me know the hydraulics mechanics of of it as compared to other missiles .. and then we can discuss which one better.
Go do your home work kid .. see ya. :wave:
At least we can make the conclusion by analysing the public data and technical paper.Of course we dont have any blue prints but the tech level can be roughly speculated by its basic physical data and working mode.SO,by your logic,how can you make that comment without any proof?

2290924835548379422.png

Restricted zones gethered from the NOTAM
Actually,PDV have some technical highlights(not bad for india),but its your fault to say "BS" casually

At least we can make the conclusion by analysing the public data and technical paper.Of course we dont have any blue prints but the tech level can be roughly speculated by its basic physical data and working mode.SO,by your logic,how can you make that comment without any proof?

2290924835548379422.png

Restricted zones gethered from the NOTAM
Actually,PDV have some technical highlights(not bad for india),but its your fault to say "BS" casually

you need to study more. Bye!

What are those technical highlights? Curious.

As our satellite technology continues to improve at an accelerating rate, anti-missile system will improve as a result. It is no coincident that missile improved when we demonstrated more capabilities to do space mission.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom