What's new

China has forced India to have Military alliance with Japan and Vietnam: Defence analyst

"Japan is all set to lift its self-imposed ban on weapons exports as it seeks to play a more active role in maintaining global peace."

LOL I have to laugh at this sentence, what an oxymoron!

Not to anyone who has a basic understanding of the role played by a military.

Imo, China has drove India in the arms of the US, that pressured allies to support and team up with India. If they had played it smartly, they would have used the BRICS advantage to deepen ties to Russia and India and pose a joint alternative to the western countries, but they focus too much on the US ways of military might, instead of on own policies and increased political influence in Asia.
However, their loss is Indias gain, since the possible threat from China automatically makes us even more interesting for many countries.

Enemy's enemy is a friend... & that quote fits here quite aptly. India being a major power in the region after China, it's only natural that the countries who face existential threat from China will come to India's fold. It's in China's interest not to impose it's hegemonic obsession on lessor capable neighbors.

If they were no Border tension with China , Our government could have avoided such level of military contacts .

Oh well.. we are there now. Borders can't be changed. Either submit to China's hegemonic interests or stand up to China with other like minded countries.

it is a silly article!

we have never thought india is a part of our grand scheme for alliance

it seems more like india is coaxing us again for the purpose of allienating our friends in South Asia and forgetting about the border disputes.

This is not going to happen.

Smoke on more chillams, cheerleaders!

The childish india media and the cheerleaders are using this as a ploy for dissipating our claim on the border or keeping a distance from our friends.

just not to grow some facial hair, grow some brain cells!

Who is ur friend exactly???? except NK and Pak you've no friends... And these two r not ur friends but ur puppets...

Who is ur friend exactly???? except NK and Pak you've no friends... And these two r not ur friends but ur puppets...

regarding our friends, we have sold them weapons and help them with various infrastructure and improvements etc

There is a one sentence in my region. Baap murgi chore doono beta chindi chore alha ki kasam....

regarding our friends, we have sold them weapons and help them with various infrastructure and improvements etc

Oh the Pakis... Who gives the Shiat....Pakistan is not your friend, they never were... you were never acted as a friend but useing them as your puppet

Oh the Pakis... Who gives the Shiat....Pakistan is not your friend, they never were... you were never acted as a friend but useing them as your puppet

that is your interpretation and you cannot use PDF as a reference
list out the things that we have done to Pakistan that we have not been acting as friends to them!

that is your interpretation and you cannot use PDF as a reference
list out the things that we have done to Pakistan that we have not been acting as friends to them!

Dude China Arming Pakistan not going to change anything..... Are you arming them for free????? you say they're ur friend right.. I don't know people say all weather friend.. Deep mountains and so shits.. do you give them anything free, Even Pakistan in a mess... Going to be bankrupted in some years, what did you do to help them.. nothing you'll do cause you know what is Pakistan... Nothing but a Mess

Dude China Arming Pakistan not going to change anything..... Are you arming them for free????? you say they're ur friend right.. I don't know people say all weather friend.. Deep mountains and so shits.. do you give them anything free, Even Pakistan in a mess... Going to be bankrupted in some years, what did you do to help them.. nothing you'll do cause you know what is Pakistan... Nothing but a Mess

You are silly!
Which country is providing it allies weapons free-of-charge? Not from usa to japan. nor to s korea nor to uk, nor to australia! what are you talking about kiddo?

There are limitations that we can do. Does usa save its nato allies from their massive debts and economic woes?

You are silly!
Which country is providing it allies weapons free-of-charge? Not from usa to japan. nor to s korea nor to uk, nor to australia! what are you talking about kiddo?

There are limitations that we can do. Does usa save its nato allies from their massive debts and economic woes?

Of course they do, But I'm not talking about the free wepons but what about helping them financially.....
Kid first of all like i told you,,, You're just using the poor pakis asa tool but nothing more

Of course they do, But I'm not talking about the free wepons but what about helping them financially.....
Kid first of all like i told you,,, You're just using the poor pakis asa tool but nothing more

Kiddo, you did mention weapons
Financially we have provided all sorts of loans to Pakistan
Nothing is free in this world unless someone is in tragedy

I am not arguing with you about "tool, puppets .." that're all bull shits
We are extending our hands to Pakistan and we are seeing they are holding them and vice versa

Vietnam is Communist and ally of China. South Korea is ally of China. Only Japan is enemy of China. China has very good relations with Sri Lanka, Bangledesh, Malaysia, Singapore, North Korea, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, etc. China and India have territorial dispute with regard to South Tibet.

Enemy's enemy is a friend... & that quote fits here quite aptly. India being a major power in the region after China, it's only natural that the countries who face existential threat from China will come to India's fold. It's in China's interest not to impose it's hegemonic obsession on lessor capable neighbors.

We shouldn't overestimate our capabilities here, nobody comes to us because they will be threatened, but they go to the US. That's what S. Korea, Japan, Taiwan or the Philippines did when the issues with China came up. But just like the US needed allies to take on the Russians, they also need allies to take on China and as you said, India is one of the major military powers in Asia, which can offer a 2nd borderline and a strategic location in the Indian Ocean. The simple possibility that we "could" go to the US side in a war, forces China to split their defence capabilities and increase their defence at the Indo-Chinese borders too and that's all what the US actually needs us for. So for strategic reasons other countries will come to us, but not for defence reasons.

When the US population reaches a billion, the US would have the power to challenge China. :-)

Oh,,,,, I want to see the BrahMos on Viet Ships

Why? They can get the original missile from Russia. India is not building enough Brahmos for itself.

When the US population reaches a billion, the US would have the power to challenge China. :-)

This is more of an Indian mentality. They just pop out more kids in hope of becoming a superpower.

Back
Top Bottom