What's new

China has forced India to have Military alliance with Japan and Vietnam: Defence analyst

No need to show toughness when your government had compromised.
I think, Vietnam must maintain the position of strength when negotiating with you Chinese over the dispute, otherwise China will take advantage from our weakness. When the dispute is solved, everything should return to normality.

I just have one thing to say. One should learn from what happened in Afghanistan, the US armed them to fight the Soviets...and at the end the same weapons were used to gun down American soldiers. The problem was the American support was for political reason where as for the Afghan it was not just political but religious too. Similar would be the fate of this relationship...what ever goes to Pakistan will come back to China especially in Xinjiang as again for some countries religion and politics are intermingled.
aapunar ki khobor????

i thought that was something your lot did. how else have you been mantaining the worlds largest population for millenia?

But its the mentality of most online Indians to believe that population size = super power status. That is why I don't remember any one of your nationals criticize India's large population size.

we are aware of those jihadists but they are less in threats to us than Uyghurs right now as the later is living within our communities under the direction of overseas terrorists organisations

East Turkestan Information Center
East Turkestan Islamic Movement
East Turkestan Liberation Organization
World Uygur Youth Congress

There are people in Pakistan who do not like us. They are not the majority however. Pakistan is our friend.

Also if they (jihadists + extremists) want to keep messing around with us, they will lose because we are the PLA and they are fighting for a losing cause in our land unlike Afghanistan or Iraq etc where foreign soldiers are fighting in the lands of Islam.

We have no problems with the Hui and Islamic people. We are getting along well. Only the misguided extremists who cause us troubles.

tell us about it mr facial-hair-n-nothing-else!

Your friend Pakistan has been the hub of religion based terrorism...they receive the highest aid from US and yet in every terrorist attack somehow has connections to Pakistan. Sooner or later you will find a nexus of the Xinjiyang based terrorists and Pakistan. They have been very good in milking both US and China. I have no issues who you consider as friend...but the feeling must be mutual..not one sided. I am not saying that Pakistan would directly send jihadis but indirectly support their religious brothers against the "kuffar" (atheists).

aapunar ki khobor????

মুৰ ঙাল৷ তোমাৰ কোৱা..

Your friend Pakistan has been the hub of religion based terrorism...they receive the highest aid from US and yet in every terrorist attack somehow has connections to Pakistan. Sooner or later you will find a nexus of the Xinjiyang based terrorists and Pakistan. They have been very good in milking both US and China. I have no issues who you consider as friend...but the feeling must be mutual..not one sided. I am not saying that Pakistan would directly send jihadis but indirectly support their religious brothers against the "kuffar" (atheists).

As far as "kuffar" concern, we are exceptions. We do the jihadists no harm until the people violate our law

Regarding the "nexus", I think Pakistan wants its people to grow alongside their religion. The 2 are not in conflict against each other. Also we wish the People of Pakistan to develop well. We have no conflict in this regard with the Pakistanis goals on top of the peaceful co-existence between our Islamic and Hui folks in China.

So I dont see how they are forming a nexus against us. Other than the terrorists orgs that I have mentioned above we are in peace with the Muslim world.

The nexus is formed against other countries.

CHINI should understand . world does not means North Korea and Pakistan.

I dont know why you are saying this. We are not born enemies of any country.

But its the mentality of most online Indians to believe that population size = super power status. That is why I don't remember any one of your nationals criticize India's large population size.
and the mentality of chinese is more they troll, greater their superpower status

what a dumbo :lol:

As far as "kuffar" concern, we are exceptions. We do the jihadists no harm until the people violate our law

Regarding the "nexus", I think Pakistan wants its people to grow alongside their religion. The 2 are not in conflict against each other. Also we wish the People of Pakistan to develop well. We have no conflict in this regard with the Pakistanis goals on top of the peaceful co-existence between our Islamic and Hui folks in China.

So I dont see how they are forming a nexus against us. Other than the terrorists orgs that I have mentioned above we are in peace with the Muslim world.

The nexus is formed against other countries.

I dont know why you are saying this. We are not born enemies of any country.

We have saying...some learn by watching others suffer and some needs to suffer to learn. Just wait and watch..

yar tamasa tu sai asu,,,oxomiyat keneke likhisa?

গূগল ক্ৰমত অসমীয়া কিবৰ্দ extension আছে৷Dowload কৰা আৰু বেবহাৰ কৰা ৷

Last edited:
Oh the Pakis... Who gives the Shiat....Pakistan is not your friend, they never were... you were never acted as a friend but useing them as your puppet

You are silly!
Which country is providing it allies weapons free-of-charge? Not from usa to japan. nor to s korea nor to uk, nor to australia! what are you talking about kiddo?

There are limitations that we can do. Does usa save its nato allies from their massive debts and economic woes?
Or vice versa. Indians think weapons are free. We gave Pakistan many soft loans, etc...

I think, Vietnam must maintain the position of strength when negotiating with you Chinese over the dispute, otherwise China will take advantage from our weakness. When the dispute is solved, everything should return to normality.
The main reason why China is not setting up ADIZ in SCS is we need to take care of the feeling of our Vietnam commarade, do you agree with me? Now the bi-relationsip between two Asian brothers are getting better, why not make the situation more complicated. Last time when i visited Vietnam, i can feel Vietnamese is very friendly to Chinese. We both are communist countries, why fight all the time instead of cooperation?

We don't hate you and you don't hate us, that's enough.

Great success for the Chinese strategists, looks like they successfully made India choose its friends not out of free will but out of fear of China. So now China gets to decide who gets to befriend India and who doesn't.

Island dispute could be solved through negotiation or co-development. We could provide technical and financial support if you will. I hope no war between China and Vietnam, hope you wish the same.

Back
Top Bottom