What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

Are you not trying to do the same as British did to us? You are also trying to beat us and would like to make India another modern form of Chines colony. The difference between both of you is matter of time..

Any way, if i go out of PDF, i have respect for normal Chines people and ur culture..but politically China and India will bw in opposite side as no one is sensitive about other countries interests.
Who said anything about colonization? Why on Earth would China want to colonize India? When I say "beat respect in you," I mean exactly that. So you'll remember what it means and what price you'll pay to challenge China's prerogatives.

Who said anything about colonization? Why on Earth would China want to colonize India? When I say "beat respect in you," I mean exactly that. So you'll remember what it means and what price you'll pay to challenge China's prerogatives.

You understand , if its WAR, its not one way, China will be killing Indians, and We wont fire back. Believe it or not Indian Army don't follow Gandhian principle of showing another cheek for every slap.

You realize how many Han will be slaughtered and considering they are single child, how many families will be willing to ready to sacrifice.

And Imagine if WAR turns out bad for China , what will happen to Chinese numerous dispute all around its periphery

You understand , if its WAR, its not one way, China will be killing Indians, and We wont fire back. Believe it or not Indian Army don't follow Gandhian principle of showing another cheek for every slap.

You realize how many Han will be slaughtered and considering they are single child, how many families will be willing to ready to sacrifice.

And Imagine if WAR turns out bad for China , what will happen to Chinese numerous dispute all around its periphery

That is quite a threat from some country who faked the H bombs. How are you going to handle Chinese nuclear weapons?

And you think PLA of to day is 1962 PLA? we will not nicely well feed your prisoner as 1962.

And you like to dramatize as we shall be your victim...lmao but it's not hard to imagine how Indians will mourn the death of their brother/father/sister and bring disaster to their family, a nation with over hundred milions of hunger and starvation people afford to wage war with China? most likely we will kill more Indians than the other way around...it will certainly be disaster to India with our far superior fire power.

And you think PLA of to day is 1962 PLA? we will not nicely well feed your prisoner as 1962.

And you like to dramatize as we shall be your victim...lmao but it's not hard to imagine how Indians will mourn the death of their brother/father/sister and bring disaster to their family, a nation with over hundred milions of hunger and starvation people afford to wage war with China? most likely we will kill more Indians than the other way around...it will certainly be disaster to India with our far superior fire power.
Precisely 1962 China would have taken blow and walked off, but 2017 China has lower threshold of casualty.

Let's assume what you say about India is true we are dying and suffering daily, which country do you think can absorb the attrition.

In any conflicts, there is no guarantee how things can go from bad to worse, so your best possible plan is useless .And imaging that Chinese an just walk-over India without suffering consequences is more laughable

Precisely 1962 China would have taken blow and walked off, but 2017 China has lower threshold of casualty.

Let's assume what you say about India is true we are dying and suffering daily, which country do you think can absorb the attrition.

In any conflicts, there is no guarantee how things can go from bad to worse, so your best possible plan is useless .And imaging that Chinese an just walk-over India without suffering consequences is more laughable

That Indian's premise that we dare not to attack because they imagine that they will inflict China with and unacceptable lost but has never thought how much they're willing to lose when fight China.

I am not spreading anything.

That was a news report by others. And I started my comment with disclaimers.

And, I am busy these days. If you were hurt, my deep felt apologies. If others were hurt, please pass on my apologies to them as well.
Sorry, it didn't hurt me but more or less show what a despicable human you are that resort to false news to smear others to serve your ego. If you didn't bother to check the authenticity of the news or manage to correct the wrong info after truth reveal. It show you are equally guilty even the news is not written by you.

Is the evacuation complete?

Have the trains reached Himalayas?

The verbal diarrhoea of our chinese continues, LOL!!! Hail the puppy liberation army.

Bro this is the 21st century, we can use precision weapons, and we don't have to use bullets to kill thousands of Indians. How do you think US won the Gulf War? One on one warfare? There are certain weapons in Chinese inventory that India does not possess. We will use it to our advantage. Most soldiers are given priority to have second child previously and not all are single child, our government also provide life long pension to the deceased. OTOH, it's true the value of human life is lower in India.

Bro this is the 21st century, we can use precision weapons, and we don't have to use bullets to kill thousands of Indians. How do you think US won the Gulf War? One on one warfare? There are certain weapons in Chinese inventory that India does not possess. We will use it to our advantage. Most soldiers are given priority to have second child previously and not all are single child, our government also provide life long pension to the deceased. OTOH, it's true the value of human life is lower in India.

China has already deployed its most devastating weapon...that is you...Han Warrior on PDF.

But your farts ....no matter how much u try...is only mesmerizing Pakistanis and gee people like @ashok321 who are on your payroll.

Continue ur farts..u are paid for it....but hope CCCP does not execute u for your failure.

what weapon systems is China going to use?

Precision Coakroach Missile

China does have some advance missiles and bombs. Just curious what they will use in this "limited" war they are talking about.

According to some Chinese members on PDF (and their lackies), their armoured corps had left for Doklam almost a month back, some exhulted by waving by Tibetan kids. Where did these units go?

Back
Top Bottom