What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

Bro this is the 21st century, we can use precision weapons, and we don't have to use bullets to kill thousands of Indians. How do you think US won the Gulf War? One on one warfare? There are certain weapons in Chinese inventory that India does not possess. We will use it to our advantage. Most soldiers are given priority to have second child previously and not all are single child, our government also provide life long pension to the deceased. OTOH, it's true the value of human life is lower in India.

India will be using sticks to fight the war, right?
Or do Chinese think their military is bullet-proof?

The amount of self grandiose posturing of Chinese is precisely why you will loose any battle with India badly.
Go and check why in spite winning a battle in 1962, China lost the war where it didn't get an inch of land from India.

I know but this is only going to happen , Chinese will save Bullets and so called Precision weapons in war against America , Chinese jets have clearly showed 2 times that dont give s^&&& to American bombers

Chinese pilots are all Mavericks they get their skill from watching Topgun.

That Indian's premise that we dare not to attack because they imagine that they will inflict China with and unacceptable lost but has never thought how much they're willing to lose when fight China.

We know War is not even remotely option for us, but if War thrusted then it has to be responded so that aggressor also knows they would also not get out of this scratch free.

More important question is how much China is willing to risk for road which atleast in near future has no strategic or economic value for China

India will be using sticks to fight the war, right?
Or do Chinese think their military is bullet-proof?

The amount of self grandiose posturing of Chinese is precisely why you will loose any battle with India badly.
Go and check why in spite winning a battle in 1962, China lost the war where it didn't get an inch of land from India.
Dude he is not chinese, he is a lahori boy, we literally caught him red handed in other threads :D

Bro this is the 21st century, we can use precision weapons, and we don't have to use bullets to kill thousands of Indians. How do you think US won the Gulf War? One on one warfare? There are certain weapons in Chinese inventory that India does not possess. We will use it to our advantage. Most soldiers are given priority to have second child previously and not all are single child, our government also provide life long pension to the deceased. OTOH, it's true the value of human life is lower in India.

Whether its 18th century or 21st century , pattern is same devastation at both sides.

Emphasis on second child is on few , still vast majority of Han is single child, how much Chinese is willing to fight when their only son is returning in body bags.

As for human values, we all know how much citizens has rights in both India and China, less said better

Chinese pilots are all Mavericks they get their skill from watching Topgun.
Such comment is very ridiculous !

Each year PLAAF hold the "China Red Flag" training air combat skills of PLAAF pilots, each year hundreds of PLAAF fighters including AWACS、Su-27、Su-30mkk/mk2、J-10A/B/C、J-11B fighters from different PLAAF military regions to join this combat exercise. The winner of "China Red Flag" can gain the 'Gold Helmet' as PLAAF's TopGun pilot ... and a 'Gold Eagle' painted on TopGun's fighter tail.

My advice: China military force is the biggest fans of U.S.A, what i can see now they r learning U.S.A military techs and combat skills/training pattern. Don't underestimate China PLA, next year im sure PLAAF J-20 stealth fighters will appear on the combat exercise.
timg (2).jpg
timg (3).jpg
timg (4).jpg
timg (5).jpg
timg (1).jpg
timg.jpg
u=2359855781,2404725874&fm=11&gp=0.jpg

Last edited:
Such comment is very ridiculous !

Each year PLAAF hold the "China Red Flag" training air combat skills of PLAAF pilots, each year hundreds of PLAAF fighters including AWACS、Su-27、Su-30mkk/mk2、J-10A/B/C、J-11B fighters from different PLAAF military regions to join this combat exercise. The winner of "China Red Flag" can gain the 'Gold Helmet' as PLAAF's TopGun pilot ... and a 'Gold Eagle' painted on TopGun's fighter tail.

My advice is China military force is the biggest fan of U.S.A, they r learning U.S.A military tech and combat skills. Don't underestimate China PLA.
View attachment 418063 View attachment 418064 View attachment 418065 View attachment 418066 View attachment 418067 View attachment 418068 View attachment 418069
you didn't get the joke, haha
http://abcnews.go.com/International/chinese-fighter-flew-inverted-us-air-force-jet/story?id=47503580

Last edited:
Just found out China had the second longest annual training flight hours after US. :azn:
Yes, as i said China military force including the PLAAF we r the biggest fans of U.S.A in this world, such thing Indian can't understand.:lol: U.S Army Fort Irwin National Training Center vs PLA Army Inner Mongolia Jurh Military Training Center, U.S Airforce 'Red Flag' vs PLAAF 'Gold Helmet' Air Confrontation Exercise, Each year China holding 2x Asia biggest Army & Airforce military combat exercises.:coffee:

Last edited:
Indians are very servile -- you happily and shamelessly prostrate yourselves, one and all, before your Western Raj. Why do you have such a problem bowing to China? It's not because you have any sense of self-respect, we've already established that, so what's the reason?

Good question.The answer lies in the Indian caste system. The white westerners are Uber Brahmins. The highest of high caste in the Indian caste system. The Chinese are bracketed as untouchables.

So Indians worshipwhites and look down upon Chinese because of their caste system.

It is simple....respects are earned...not demanded..West has lot of negativity...but they earned respect and trust of people.The same can not be said about Chi na..

The respect lies in the caste system. Indians view others, including nations, from the view of caste.

I agree, it's too quiet.

It's quiet there. But China is waiting for Kim Jung UN to cause more trouble with US before it attack India.

War is near, I think india won't last a day lol.
Warning ministry of china is on weekend leave. Warnings will resume from Monday.

War is near, I think india won't last a day lol.
Do you even know what these chinese mention about this standoff with relation to Philippines. They say that India is not succumbing even after Philippines treatment.

Looks like a great nation like Philippines have been beaten black and white without even firing a single shot and even after UNCLOS has ruled in favor of your country. There has never been an instance in the history of such a capitulation to the blackmail of chinese so much that they proudly claim this Threatening Format as Philippines treatment.

But you are here without an iota of shame supporting the very nation that has enslaved you.

Personally I have always had a soft corner towards Philippines because of a lot of my friends work at SPI Global in Chennai division and HQ in Manila. But I am puzzled beyond comprehension about how a china hating country like your turned out to be china worshipers.

Is that you are an odd many out like ones we have in PDF Indians hating India. But you don't look like you hate Philippines like our odd men but you seem to worship china and its prowess after hating that country for almost all your country existence as a modern republic.

Every time I see your post the above thoughts cross my mind, so just wanted to ask it with you.

Please note that we Indians that too the current generation are very proud of our country. We were backstabbed by our historical elders who had no vision and no spines.

We donot want a war with china but it the war comes to us then take it from me that we will not be the first to fire the bullet but we will be giving such a trashing that china will never forget it for rest of their existence.

I and others (so many in India) believe it is better to die as a brave person than live under chinese shadow unlike the Shameless You.

We will escalate the war proportionately to whatever chinese do. If your masters think of escalating to nuclear level and finishing off 1.3 billion Indians then take these words from me "we may not have multi bulti megatons but we have enough nukes to make entire china wipe of the map of the world" the hans race from other parts of the world will be able to repopulate their homeland only after few thousand years.

Pity you, have some courage, live like a lion, praise your country don't praise your master.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom