What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

War is near, I think india won't last a day lol.
I and others (so many in India) believe it is better to die as a brave person than live under chinese shadow unlike the Shameless You.

We will escalate the war proportionately to whatever chinese do. If your masters think of escalating to nuclear level and finishing off 1.3 billion Indians then take these words from me "we may not have multi bulti megatons but we have enough nukes to make entire china wipe of the map of the world" the hans race from other parts of the world will be able to repopulate their homeland only after few thousand years.

Pity you, have some courage, live like a lion, praise your country don't praise your master.
@oprih, apparently you are talking to a Indian madman.
These madmen are willing to have their own land destroyed because of a perceived threat from China to their chicken head where they claim to have overwhelming military superiority.
Keep crying NUKES NUKES NUKES like a frightened chicken.

They must be very insecure about their military superiority in the Sikkim area, like how they like to lie about their 1967 'victory' that only Indians know about to reassure their insecurity.

These madmen are willing to have their own land destroyed because of a perceived threat from China to their chicken head where they claim to have overwhelming military superiority.

They must be very insecure about their military superiority in the Sikkim area, like how they like to lie about their 1967 'victory' that only Indians know about to reassure their insecurity.
I for sure know that I am speaking to slaves who can't choose their masters. Great people of more than 10000 years old ancient civilization have been turned to bots and slaves by the 100 year old commie virus propaganda. Hope you come out of this slavery and able to vote to elect your masters.

We are not the ones who cry nukes nukes.

Search for the word megaton nuke in pdf see who has used it many times. It's a favourite hobby of commie slave to use this word to threaten every one except their slaves.

The chinese madmen are willing to lose their home land due to greediness to capture few square kilometer of Bhutanese territory.

I for sure know that I am speaking to slaves who can't choose their masters. Great people of more than 10000 years old ancient civilization have been turned to bots and slaves by the 100 year old commie virus propaganda. Hope you come out of this slavery and able to vote to elect your masters.

We are not the ones who cry nukes nukes.

Search for the word megaton nuke in pdf see who has used it many times. It's a favourite hobby of commie slave to use this word to threaten every one except their slaves.

The chinese madmen are willing to lose their home land due to greediness to capture few square kilometer of Bhutanese territory.
More Hotair.
Maybe India is so insecure now that the whole world know their front line tanks T-90 are also junk like their Arrrjunk.
What else are junk, SU30mki, Tejas, Insas, Modi must be wondering.

For heaven's sake if you so wish to die for India, bring your butt to Donglang instead of still in front of your keyboard and crying NUKE NUKE NUKE.
And then you say "we are not the ones who cry nukes nukes".

More Hotair.
Maybe India is so insecure now that the whole world know their front line tanks T-90 are also junk like their Arrrjunk.
What else are junk, SU30mki, Tejas, Insas, Modi must be wondering.

For heaven's sake if you so wish to die for India, bring your butt to Donglang instead of still in front of your keyboard and crying NUKE NUKE NUKE.
And then you say "we are not the ones who cry nukes nukes".
We are already sitting in your tail you punny cat and you can only squeak. It is the chinese that it in crying up and down on the keyboard and the chinese government is crying in front of the whole world. Go and check if your puppy liberation army has balls to fight with men.

LOL LOL LOL!!!! A slave is feeling angry and banging the keyboard. Why don't you come over to Himalayas and massage our soldiers, the chinese are good at this. If our soldiers are satisfied then they may give you an opportunity for ---- job.

We are already sitting in your tail you punny cat and you can only squeak. It is the chinese that it in crying up and down on the keyboard and the chinese government is crying in front of the whole world. Go and check if your puppy liberation army has balls to fight with men.

LOL LOL LOL!!!! A slave is feeling angry and banging the keyboard. Why don't you come over to Himalayas and massage our soldiers, the chinese are good at this. If our soldiers are satisfied then they may give you an opportunity for ---- job.
It is always the same script.

India will win Tank Biathlon, then India became a joke.
Tejas will be the best, 30 years on still a dud.
Arrjunk the best tank in the world, 30 years on even the IAF don't want it.

You remind me of the Chihuahua, yapping and yapping,
COME GET ME, COME GET ME.

What's the hurry, war is a serious undertaking and 1962 took 6 months and its only 2 months now.
The more time to prepare the better, certainly not like how India prepare their "two state-of-the-art T-90s" for the Tank Biathlon flop.

A confident Indian Army will just shout back at the Chinese and dare the Chinese to attack.
Instead we only have Chihuahuas crying hoarse at their keyboards,
COME GET ME, COME GET ME, NUKE NUKE, what a joke of a people.

See how the frightened Indian Army, stuck at Donglang, is Timidly Silent.
See how the mentally stressed Modi is Timidly Silent.

Job for me in 3rd World India ?
Don't come begging for job in Singapore, smelly.

Last edited:
Oh!!! Punny Slave... Don't divert from topic. I am going to be your new master.

Your punny liberation army is going to die like rats with a 10:1 ratio. This time you won't even be able to hide this from your public.

War is near, I think india won't last a day lol.
Since India occupied higher altitude and have tall jats and shieks, I think they will last two days.

Funny thing is, in a nuclear war Indian will even fare worse than in a conventional war against China. India will be scorched and become history in a nuclear confrontation.

It is always the same script.

India will win Tank Biathlon, then India became a joke.
Tejas will be the best, 30 years on still a dud.
Arrjunk the best tank in the world, 30 years on even the IAF don't want it.

You remind me of the Chihuahua, yapping and yapping,
COME GET ME, COME GET ME.

What's the hurry, war is a serious undertaking and 1962 took 6 months and its only 2 months now.
The more time to prepare the better, certainly not like how India prepare their "two state-of-the-art T-90s" for the Tank Biathlon flop.

A confident Indian Army will just shout back at the Chinese and dare the Chinese to attack.
Instead we only have Chihuahuas crying hoarse at their keyboards,
COME GET ME, COME GET ME, NUKE NUKE, what a joke of a people.

See how the frightened Indian Army, stuck at Donglang, is Timidly Silent.
See how the mentally stressed Modi is Timidly Silent.

Job for me in 3rd World India ?
Don't come begging for job in Singapore, smelly.
Bro, this is exactly what I am thinking, these guys are born to boast. It's like since coming out from the birth canal, their first word is SUPA POWA.:rofl:

They are now all quiet on the tank biathlon affair, the biggest embarrassment in the history of the Biathlon, two fried tanks. China is now only second to the Russians for other tournaments, we drew with the Russians in Aviadarts and won the Naval tournament. This is the quality of our forces after decades of investment in training and technology. The Indians have no idea who they are gonna face.:enjoy:

Winston Churchill prediction on India is proving to be true.
Winston Churchill, leader of Britain's Conservative opposition, said, "power will go into the hands of rascals, rogues and freebooters. Not a bottle of water or a loaf of bread will escape taxation. Only the air will be free, and the blood of these hungry millions will be on the head of Attlee. These are men of straw of whom no trace will be found after a year. They will fight among themselves and India will be lost in political squabble."
PM of UK the biggest looter said this...Irony at its best.

Many Indian members here have an emotional outburst and are getting out of control.
This is because previously they were so sure China will not attack, remember they were taunting us, calling us cowards, this and that....just keep quiet, we will attack when we want to attack, we have the advantage of surprise. They don't know, how, when, where we are gonna attack. That's the biggest strategic failure for India, they are letting us dictate the terms of engagement. It's not hard killing 40 Indians with a drone strike, the issue is are we prepared for a bigger scale war? if India escalates, we need to be prepared to take over the whole NE region and I believe with Chinese determination and resources, we can do it. They lack discipline and political cohesiveness, they cannot withstand a long term war.

This is because previously they were so sure China will not attack, remember they were taunting us, calling us cowards, this and that....just keep quiet, we will attack when we want to attack, we have the advantage of surprise. They don't know, how, when, where we are gonna attack. That's the biggest strategic failure for India, they are letting us dictate the terms of engagement. It's not hard killing 40 Indians with a drone strike, the issue is are we prepared for a bigger scale war? if India escalates, we need to be prepared to take over the whole NE region and I believe with Chinese determination and resources, we can do it. They lack discipline and political cohesiveness, they cannot withstand a long term war.

They have been driven crazy, while the Chinese members can afford to stay calm because China is much stronger than India, not even in the same league.

Back
Top Bottom