What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

You mistook Vajpayee for NS. :lol:

Childish response.

Indian navy would have stepped in just as in 1971 if it was to turn into a full scale war. Didn't Nawaz Sharif say that that Pakistan had just six days of fuel if a full-scale war had broken out ?

Would have, should have , could have do not make for argument sunshine. Understand the context of where the discussion is coming from, then bark. One of your kind was suggesting that India will block Chinese shipping lines if China do a surgery on India on doklam issue. A localised operation just like Kargil. We already got an template that Indian Navy couldnt find balls during Kargil op, to suggest that they will muster up the courage to somehow block Chinese shipping lines is a pipe dream. I am not even refering to Indian Navy capabilities here.

I am so surprised that India people are so confident. Let us wait the war coming.

Yes we are and you know that well why.You people project your self that you are some kind of great superpower. I fact you are no where near. Don't pretend what you are not. I assure you if you make any mistake you might have to regret all your life China. Mark my word.

We already got an template that Indian Navy couldnt find balls during Kargil op, to suggest that they will muster up the courage to somehow block Chinese shipping lines is a pipe dream.

But it blockaded Karachi in 1971. And can do the same with Straits of Malacca today.

Anyway all this is valid, when a war actually happens. Which is near impossible given PLA's stance.

You are getting boring.

Read Clinton's biography, I guarantee you it wouldn't be boring.

My friend, for Pakistan its a win win situation. Atm, 80% or perhaps more of India military capability is lined up against Pakistan. If China do a military surgery on India, India will be left with no choice but to move its military assets on its eastern flanks. Even if there is no military action, from now on, India will have to deal with China breathing down its neck, which mean Indian establishment will be perpetually consumed worrying about China. Which mean less time on hands to deal with Pakistan. Which mean less terrorism in Pakistan.
Elhamdulillah.....

Really ?

People know about the role that the Army and the Air Force played during the Kargil war. But little do they know about Navy." He added with pride, "Thirty Indian Naval ships parked themselves outside Karachi. Just 13 nautical miles from the harbour, in the contiguous waters. It did the trick. It conveyed to Pakistan what the warfare in Himalayas and diplomatic channels could not spell out. They started pulling out of Kargil."

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-indian-navy-celebrates-its-silent-kargil-victory-12113

Only in Indian wet dreams that they so called parked their ships outside Karachi. The reality is, that not once during months longs kargil op, NOT ONE, Pakistani shipping lines were challanged by Indian NAVY. I REPEAT.... NOT ONCE!!

but when we did surgical strike in Pakistan we didn't have to ask pak citizens to leave India......:D

(now waiting for lame excuses of how it didn't happen etc.)

that was a Said Ali Khan movie, what China is doing is in real life

Who is crying, as i said they are doing a wonderful job in keeping BSF in check.

You're saying Pakistani army lost to BSF & not the Indian army ?

Only in Indian wet dreams that they so called parked their ships outside Karachi. The reality is, that not once during months longs kargil op, NOT ONE, Pakistani shipping lines were challanged by Indian NAVY

So what was NS thinking when he said he only had 6 days fuel if a war broke out ?

But it blockaded Karachi in 1971. And can do the same with Straits of Malacca today.

Anyway all this is valid, when a war actually happens. Which is near impossible given PLA's stance.

we are talking about present. and most recent example is Kargil. Chinese will do the same operation , a localize op. You think you can block Chinese shipping lines in a response to localised operation? Who is talking about full fledge war here? In full fledge war, you will not even exist as a country let alone trying to block shipping lines of adversary. During Kargil, Indian Navy couldnt do a jack to Pakistani shipping lines, so a suggestion that Indian Navy can block Chinese lines in event of Chinese surgery done on India, that is my child is what we call wet dream.

Now BeiJing not provide any official evacuation announcement yet, such action from China always quietly as usual, but the government already evacuating Chinese from India and inform local airport & taxi drivers help to carry huge Chinese passengers from India fly to ShangHai. The message said start 7day x 24hour action to evacuate Chinese from India.

I post pics of evacuation message on China internet, just to tell everyone now China government (may) evacuate the Chinese citizens & overseas Chinese from India.:coffee:

View attachment 416673 View attachment 416674

PLA soldiers in Tibet start to learn Indian language, that will use in future.
View attachment 416676
Ohh okay... allow me a moment to go in some corner and shiver in fear for a while. I have already wet my diaper twice..

All fear colonel Lily of PLA.... :lol:

we are talking about present. and most recent example is Kargil. Chinese will do the same operation , a localize op. You think you can block Chinese shipping lines in a response to localised operation? Who is talking about full fledge war here? In full fledge war, you will not even exist as a country let alone trying to block shipping lines of adversary. During Kargil, Indian Navy couldnt do a jack to Pakistani shipping lines, so a suggestion that Indian Navy can block Chinese lines in event of Chinese surgery done on India, that is my child is what we call wet dream.

BS. Indian navy could if the war escalated but it never did. Kargil never escalated turned into a full scale war. Unlike in 1971 where both navies were comparable, in Kargil the balance had tilted in Indian navy's favour.

It's not about capability or courage, we only wanted to oust to from Kargil. And we did.

So what was NS thinking when he said he only had 6 days fuel if a war broke out ?

Where did he say that? And if said , he is clueless about the strategic matters of Pakistan which include about our strategic reserves. This chutiya by his own account wasnt aware of kargil op, you think we will know what is going on strategic level.

Question remains, did India block Pakistani shipping lines during Kargil. Simple answer is NO.

Back
Top Bottom