What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

BS. Indian navy could if the war escalated but it never did. Kargil never escalated turned into a full scale war.

It's not about capability or courage, we only wanted to oust to from Kargil. And we did.

So what makes you think that Indian Navy will block the Chinese shipping lines if China decide to to surgery on Indian in and around Dolkam? We are not talking about full fledged war.

As I said, before jumping into a debate, read the context before embarrassing yourself.

Sure, even then the poor guy ran to US for help.

Stop your vege f@rts and understand the context of the debate first.

So what makes you think that Indian Navy will block the Chinese shipping lines if China decide to to surgery on Indian in and around Dolkam?

Because the policy is different in this case. Why should we limit our response to a localized battle when we can open another front ?

Because the policy is different in this case. Why should we limit our response to a localized battle when we can open another front ?

So for your mortal enemy which was sitting in your controlled areas for months and butchering your soldiers right left and center, you couldnt do a jack to its shipping lines and yet with a super power who is acting maturely and telling you to get out on many occasion, if China do surgery on you, you will block their lines?

:crazy:

Sorry, but do the Indians on PDF think they are being brave by continuing to bad mouth China while China prepares for war? The only thing they are doing is proving that Indians will remain delusional until the very end.

Ah yes now I see, the measure of fear inflicted on the Indians psyche must've have been so severe that it has caused them to become mentally insane. :crazy:

Sorry, but do the Indians on PDF think they are being brave by continuing to bad mouth China while China prepares for war? The only thing they are doing is proving that Indians will remain delusional until the very end.

Ah yes now I see, the measure of fear inflicted on the Indians psyche must've have been so severe that it has caused them to become mentally insane. :crazy:
They have bitten off more than they can chew, hoping their master will bail them out again.
Ridiculing others is Indian version of bravery, something how Sadam was acting and promising mother of all battles....here Mother India is convincing her self that China can't afford to go to war.

Can indian members confirm if there is any news in India regarding this evavuation?

Im sure, they will march on the street of Lhasa city around guarded by PLA Army soldiers and Chinese Armed Police ... in the war camp of Lhasa, soon Indian and Chinese will become good friends, enjoy Chinese Green Tea and watch TV news together. :coffee:
View attachment 416695
View attachment 416696
Too kind of Chinese troops. They should prepare to give them cow urine cola with aspartame and feed them dead Indian soldiers just like what Japanese did to captured Indian POW. Than maybe be friends with non Hindu indians

I am bookmarking your posts, will reply after Chinese have done something. After all, 2 weeks isn't a lot of time :-)

Ofcourse no one knows what will happen, it might actually turn out to be more furious military response by China then likes of me are anticipating. We are all war gaming here.

So again, I ask you, do Indian Navy got the balls to block Chinese shipping lines in case of "localized" Chinese surgery in and around doklam?

Back
Top Bottom