What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

Sure, nothing has happened till now in two months, let's see if Chinese can do anything in the next 2 weeks before fantasizing.

So again, I ask you, do Indian Navy got the balls to block Chinese shipping lines in case of "localized" Chinese surgery in and around doklam?

I love how Indians are so confident, even when they are so overwhelmingly outmatched. :lol:

In 1962 India had a good chance, considering China was in the middle of our worst ever famine. Today, China's military preparedness on the border is light years ahead of India.

It's a joke, in many places the Indian border infrastructure stops several days before reaching the border.

lol India was never having any good chance not even in 1962. Its a lie that Chinese use to justify 1962.
I really want to see what the Chinese are capable off please bring it on.

Respect can only be won by strength.

Only in Indian wet dreams that they so called parked their ships outside Karachi. The reality is, that not once during months longs kargil op, NOT ONE, Pakistani shipping lines were challanged by Indian NAVY. I REPEAT.... NOT ONCE!!

Who says pakistani lines were challenged or blocked ? I.N was in position to do so or you may call it a warning, in case pakistan dont withdraw from kargil. Vajpayee was ready to open western front but did he ?

So again, I ask you, do Indian Navy got the balls to block Chinese shipping lines in case of "localized" Chinese surgery in and around doklam?

Why are you getting impatient? You can see that for yourself in 2 weeks according to your deeper than ocean friends.

Who says pakistani lines were challenged or blocked ? I.N was in position to do so or you may call it a warning, in case pakistan dont withdraw from kargil.

What Christine Fair says is true. As long as Indians don't attack Pakistan, they see it as their victory.

This guy is bragging as if PN had blockaded Mumbai or something... :lol:

china is in no position to fight in doklam area. They may open another front along LAC where indian troop strength is low but again, india will do so as per our own choosing.

Why are you getting impatient? You can see that for yourself in 2 weeks according to your deeper than ocean friends.

What Christine Fair says is true. As long as Indians don't attack Pakistan, they see it as their victory.

This guy is bragging as if PN had blockaded Mumbai or something... :lol:

They have only one excuse i.e "look how we challenged 7 times bigger country".

Who says pakistani lines were challenged or blocked ? I.N was in position to do so or you may call it a warning, in case pakistan dont withdraw from kargil. Vajpayee was ready to open western front but did he ?

Indian Navy was never in position to block or challenge Pakistani shipping lines. They did try to venture into open seas, FAR away from Pakistani shipping lines but got stuck into rough waters due to weather conditions during those days. and thats about it. Not once Pakistani shipping lines were challenged or were in danger of any disruption by Indian Navy, not even by posture.

china is in no position to fight in doklam area. They may open another front along LAC where indian troop strength is low but again, india will do so as per our own choosing.

Lets for the argument sake, believe that Chinese will strike India and conduct a local op, would India block Chinese shipping lines in response?

I am sure you understand the meaning of escalation ladder?

Well done! Let's kill as many as indian invaders while protect our nationals and friends safe.

Simple question sweety, do you think you can block Chinese shipping lines if they do surgery on you ?

As I said, see it for yourself in 2 weeks. Your deeper than ocean friends have promised some action, haven't they ?

Regardless if they do surgery on you or no, we are here war gaming Indian response.

I ask you again, you think you can block Chinese shipping lines in response to any Chinese kinetic actions? Simple answer, yes or no? Not a rocket science is it?

Regardless if they do surgery on you or no, we are here war gaming Indian response.

I ask you again, you think you can block Chinese shipping lines in response to any Chinese kinetic actions? Simple answer, yes or no? Not a rocket science is it?

My answer is yes and you will see if it is true- if your deeper than ocean friends remain true to their word.

Indian Navy was never in position to block or challenge Pakistani shipping lines. They did try to venture into open seas, FAR away from Pakistani shipping lines but got stuck into rough waters due to weather conditions during those days. and thats about it. Not once Pakistani shipping lines were challenged or were in danger of any disruption by Indian Navy, not even by posture.

Lets for the argument sake, believe that Chinese will strike India and conduct a local op, would India block Chinese shipping lines in response?

I am sure you understand the meaning of escalation ladder?

1) Give some proof about your earlier claim. Any link ? I still say, pakistani lines were not disrupted or challenged. Bhai, Kargil war went straight for 2 months and you think indian navy got disrupted by weather till the period of 2 months ? It was a gesture in case pakistan dont withdraw.

2) It depends on the intensity of war. Anyway, chinis wont got for it as they have limited window of few weeks. You simply cant survive in tibet during winters.

[

That's the part I don't get. Pakistan and India have been exchanging firing along the border for decades. Why can't supapowa India just launch a full scale war against Pakistan and end it once and for all? Instead they rsort to making fake surgi-cow strike video and 2030 supapowa video
Well you see there are countries like America, China, Russia, Pakistan, Japan with a single recognition and then there are the confused Indians whose country has three names, India, Bharat and Hindustan, now the ground realities, we captured one of their spy called Monkey but Indians take pride in capturing a spy pigeon, during peacetime, we have shot down Indian spy drones but Indians are the only people who made headlines of shooting down a Balloon from Pakistan, while other countries carry out surgical strikes, Indians have written a whole book of terminologies , cold start, surgical strikes, cross border raids, hot pursuits and in the end claim something which turns out to be a circus. Even Indian soldier prefer to be astronomers and actors rather than fighting they prefer to sit and watch Jupiter or simply make videos on food and cooking.... they also like doing selfies and chat on mobile phones and if their senior object then they show their fighting abilities by making that senior listen to ringtone of their gun..... so the conclusion is the Indian soldier don't need to fight as the internet Hindus make sure they have won all the wars by going into a melt down.... we are doomed.

Back
Top Bottom