What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

The situation in East Pakistan was anything but home ground...

Sure, and whose failure was that ? Don't blame us.

anyways Red Corridor maybe across some ravines and lakes but it certainly is not overseas....

Neither is the fertile Taliban breeding grounds where you do 'Operation whatever-e-something' every now & then with Tanks, APCs & Combat Aircraft.

And you still want to mock our situation in the red corridor which is already being managed by police forces ?

If china do a major strike in India, the first they loose is the market and second their 80% oil supply through indian ocean will be stand still.Chinese are not that fool....

It wont be an all out strikes, it wont make sense, rather a localize surgery done on India in and around the area of contention. For example, just like Pakistan did the localize surgery on India during Kargil operation which was very localize, Indian Navy was nowhere to be seen in her attempt to block or at least try to block Pakistani shipping lines. If you think India has got guts to do what you suggested, to a world super power, then I would say good luck!! you will need it.

And then tried to globalize, asking US for help. :lol:

Listen sweety, I know I stamped on your foot, but in reality, Kargil is a template China can adopt in Doklam standoff. You can have your wet dreams of blocking Chinese shipping lines all you want.

Listen sweety, I know I stamped on your foot, but in reality, Kargil is a template China can adopt in Doklam standoff. You can have your wet dreams of blocking Chinese shipping lines all you want.

Sure, whatever that floats your boat.

Kargil is surely a template, but who will China run to ? Bill Clinton isn't there. :lol:

It wont be an all out strikes, it wont make sense, rather a localize surgery done on India in and around the area of contention. For example, just like Pakistan did the localize surgery on India during Kargil operation which was very localize, Indian Navy was nowhere to be seen in her attempt to block or at least try to block Pakistani shipping lines. If you think India has got guts to do what you suggested, to a world super power, then I would say good luck!! you will need it.

You are joking right, as you and every one know who have defeated in kargil war and there are tons of video available in youtube from your own expert and media about my point.

A war between India and China is too bad for both country and china is not US.

Really ?

People know about the role that the Army and the Air Force played during the Kargil war. But little do they know about Navy." He added with pride, "Thirty Indian Naval ships parked themselves outside Karachi. Just 13 nautical miles from the harbour, in the contiguous waters. It did the trick. It conveyed to Pakistan what the warfare in Himalayas and diplomatic channels could not spell out. They started pulling out of Kargil."

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-indian-navy-celebrates-its-silent-kargil-victory-12113

Sure, whatever that floats your boat.

Kargil is surely a template, but who will China run to ? Bill Clinton isn't there. :lol:

For who to run to, Modi can you can ask his elder in BJP, your ex PM Vajpaee. Is that old f@rt still alive?

Rhetoric aside, in reality , Chinese surgery will be same a Kargil op. If Indian Navy was no where to be seen in atleast trying to block Pakistani shipping lines then, where would India find balls from to do that to China?

For who to run to, Modi can you can ask his elder in BJP, your ex PM Vajpaee.

You mistook Vajpayee for NS. :lol:

If Indian Navy was no where to be seen in atleast trying to block Pakistani shipping lines then

Indian navy would have stepped in just as in 1971 if it was to turn into a full scale war. Didn't Nawaz Sharif say that that Pakistan had just six days of fuel if a full-scale war had broken out ?

You are joking right, as you and every one know who have defeated in kargil war and there are tons of video available in youtube from your own expert and media about my point.

A war between India and China is too bad for both country and china is not US.

You were buthchered in your own turf and you call it a victory?

Rhetoric aside. What I am trying to make you aware that during Kargil op, Pakistan was inside Indians controlled territory for months, India Navy couldnt muster the courage to even attempt to block Pakistani shipping lanes, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK INDIA WILL BLOCK CHINESE SHIPPING LINES IN CASE CHINA DECIDE TO DO SURGERY ON INDIA?

Sure, and whose failure was that ? Don't blame us.

In the words of Indra Gandhi, India forces have entered into East Pakistan.....in self defense. Lol
However through Muktis, India introduced terrorism in this part of the world....the rest is history.
Neither is the fertile Taliban breeding grounds where you do 'Operation whatever-e-something' every now & then with Tanks, APCs & Combat Aircraft.

And you still want to mock our situation in the red corridor which is already being managed by police forces ?
There's no part of Pakistan where the Pakistani flag doesn't fly liberally, can you say the same about your Tiranga.

Back
Top Bottom