What's new

China Gives Clearest Support for Russia's Invasion of Ukraine So Far

Ukraine irritates china now by wanting to meddle in chinese taiwan matter to please its master US. Their congress just eastablished a taiwan online group to support twainese. Chinas Li's statement and new position on ukraine is a response to ukraines provocation on china.
Respect for sovereignty is not the selfless goodwill of one party, but mutual. Now that the Ukrainians have started, we should respond.

Dear Russian, what weapon do you want?

Respect for sovereignty is not the selfless goodwill of one party, but mutual. Now that the Ukrainians have started, we should respond.

Dear Russian, what weapon do you want?
Xi made it clear, even without publicly speaking, that China will do nothing to help Russia.

hCGCRgz.jpg

no time to read whole topic but did he bring anything beside lip service?

Billions of money spent on buying Russian energy.
that is transactional, how did you help them beside mutual bussines interest, i do not see your military hardware donated to russia like western ones to uaf.
even NK and Iran helped them with that matter.

that is transactional, how did you help them beside mutual bussines interest, i do not see your military hardware donated to russia like western ones to uaf.
even NK and Iran helped them with that matter.
China was neutral on Ukraine war till now, but Chinese money and products keep Russia afloat while EU being hit badly.

"China's spending on Russian goods soared 60% in August from a year ago, hitting $11.2 billion, according to Chinese customs statistics, surpassing July's 49% gain."

China made western sanctions against Russia become a joke

4b40b6e5-e8c8-45e5-897c-f95c3602bf1a.jpeg

China was neutral on Ukraine war till now, but Chinese money and products keep Russia afloat while EU being hit badly.

"China's spending on Russian goods soared 60% in August from a year ago, hitting $11.2 billion, according to Chinese customs statistics, surpassing July's 49% gain."

China made western sanctions against Russia become a joke

4b40b6e5-e8c8-45e5-897c-f95c3602bf1a.jpeg
that is coping with fact that you did not lift finger with honest and non self interest approach towards your friend in need.
oh yes, i forgot that you bought russian cookies and chocolates at online shops.

If Russia joins the Western bloc China will be in an uncomfortable position versus America

The problem with your statement is that it is not what west want, while Russia was willing to join west.

that is coping with fact that you did not lift finger with honest and non self interest approach towards your friend in need.
oh yes, i forgot that you bought russian cookies and chocolates at online shops.
You expect China sending troops to fight for Russia? Ukraine is also China's good friend and the corner stone of China's foreign policy is non interference, we are not America. As a friend, we can cancel out western sanctions against Russia and make the west shoot themselves in the foot, arguably only China can help Russia to pull this trick.

Lip service? Pretty much Xi kissed Poutine goodbye. :lol:
With this?

Lip service? Pretty much Xi kissed Poutine goodbye. :lol:
just having some fun :-)

You expect China sending troops to fight for Russia? Ukraine is also China's good friend and the corner stone of China's foreign policy is non interference, we are not America. As a friend, we can cancel out western sanctions against Russia and make the west shoot themselves in the foot, arguably only China can help Russia to pull this trick.
thera are countless of measures that you could helped with to russians to enhance their combat readiness in ukraina but you did none.

Let us say you are cold and need a coat, I can do two things: either give you money or a coat.

Money is not bad. It is flexible. You can buy a coat or something else. But to get a coat, you would have to go shopping, whereas if I give you a coat, you would get immediate warmth.

China can buy as much Russian oil and assorted shiddy Russian products but it will take time to convert that money into weapons and troops. Whereas China can send weapons and even troops straight into battle. The first is largely symbolic and give internet Chinese a shallow sense of solidarity with Russia. As for the second? Nothing will happen. The internet Chinese will not even serve their own country, let alone willing to risk limb or life to fight the Ukrainians. So yes, Russian cookies and chocolates will do.

Let us say you are cold and need a coat, I can do two things: either give you money or a coat.

Money is not bad. It is flexible. You can buy a coat or something else. But to get a coat, you would have to go shopping, whereas if I give you a coat, you would get immediate warmth.

China can buy as much Russian oil and assorted shiddy Russian products but it will take time to convert that money into weapons and troops. Whereas China can send weapons and even troops straight into battle. The first is largely symbolic and give internet Chinese a shallow sense of solidarity with Russia. As for the second? Nothing will happen. The internet Chinese will not even serve their own country, let alone willing to risk limb or life to fight the Ukrainians. So yes, Russian cookies and chocolates will do.
exactly, at least they could sent protective gear equipment and modern helmets to enhance ratio of 1 protective gear per battalion among RAF.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom