What's new

China Gives Clearest Support for Russia's Invasion of Ukraine So Far

Ukraine irritates china now by wanting to meddle in chinese taiwan matter to please its master US. Their congress just eastablished a taiwan online group to support twainese. Chinas Li's statement and new position on ukraine is a response to ukraines provocation on china.

Last edited:
tell us the next time Russian oligarchs vacation in China

The West confiscated whatever it had of russia and russians and still the war is on and so is Russia and its rouble. Whereas Europe and the rest of the world is suffering with high inflation so tell me next time when putin or Russia asks for your help instead of you people running to china begging them not to do business with Russia.

The West confiscated whatever it had of russia and russians and still the war is on and so is Russia and its rouble. Whereas Europe and the rest of the world is suffering with high inflation so tell me next time when putin or Russia asks for your help instead of you people running to china begging them not to do business with Russia.
tell us the next time Russian oligarchs vacation in China
Given a choice they will never come to China. How hard is it to comprehend ?

If China can dump the USSR to join the Western alliance why can't Russia do the same ?
Unless US accepts Russia territory demands on Crimea and east Ukraine territories, there may be slight chance. But US will lose credit to its European allies by then

Until Russia wins.
In light of recent events does it look like Russia can win ?

Unless US accepts Russia territory demands on Crimea and east Ukraine territories, there may be slight chance. But US will lose credit to its European allies by then

I see a lot of Chinese keyboard warriors wanting to fight. But I do not see a will to fight on part of the Russians

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom