What's new

China gaining market share in military drones

I already have one bad experience with a dishonest Chinese admin staff member over at sinodefense and the same guy is over at CDF.
May I ask who that person is? Is he on PDF?

CDF is nothing more than a mutual admiration society. No one there have any military experience or in related fields relevant to military affairs. They are racists to the core, as evidenced by their behaviors here, and their egos are ginormous. I have YET to have a reasonably restrained debate with a Chinese member here where the person is intellectually honest enough to admit he was wrong and retract his claim.
Well I don't know what to say,You are entitled to your opinions. However my friend tells me there are some members there who know their stuff very well. And I was just Imagining if you and him got into a debate. It would be big as in a debate who no one would want to miss.

Well I don't know what to say,You are entitled to your opinions. However my friend tells me there are some members there who know their stuff very well. And I was just Imagining if you and him got into a debate. It would be big as in a debate who no one would want to miss.

He is scared to get challenged and prefer to get his 'thanks' from Indians on this forum to massage his ego.

I'm pretty sure Siegecrossbow is the one he is talking about. He is a moderator at SDF and an administrator at CDF.

Sherminator does abuse others when others challenge him calling names and diverting the attention when he doesn't know something. That's why Siegecrossbow rightfully banned him. Sherminator has never had military experience and goes bonkers when we challenge him. The Indians don't have the IQ to challenge him so they meekly surrender but we are Chinese, we destroy little Viets like Sherminator.

He knows we don't massage anyone's ego on this forum let alone some little Viet and that infuriates him :D

In CDF? :lol:

Anybody can cite specs and for gullible in CDF, citing specs would definitely make a person knowledgeable. But for those who actually have relevant experience, citing specs is a cover up for ignorance and an outsize ego. Not one of the ya-hoos over at CDF can explain the technical aspects of the many subjects debated here -- at the foundational level. Simple: They have no experience. Not one of them ever worn a uniform other than from a fast food franchise. Citing specs and posting pictures are the only things they know how to do.

It's funny Sherminator going around saying he has worn military uniform yet he refuse to give us proof. We have never seen him in military uniform or any other proof of his service. We are supposed to believe him because he writes pages long responses that are false and which have been debunked. He knows that in order to become accepted among Chinese members (only people that matter) that he needs to prove his credentials.

He gets very emotional and personal when we challenge his lies which has resulted in him getting banned at other forums.

It's funny Sherminator going around saying he has worn military uniform yet he refuse to give us proof. We have never seen him in military uniform or any other proof of his service. We are supposed to believe him because he writes pages long responses that are false and which have been debunked. He knows that in order to become accepted among Chinese members (only people that matter) that he needs to prove his credentials.

He gets very emotional and personal when we challenge his lies which has resulted in him getting banned at other forums.
I do...I laugh real hard. :lol:

The fanboys must be correct, a high altitude surveillance drone shot from the sky can definitely remain intact in one piece.

Who said shot down must get broke into many pieces??

The famous apache that shot down by an Iraqi Farmer was down in one piece and the crew got out safe

26war_chopper,0.jpg

Does this apache looks like broken into millions piece to you??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_attack_on_Karbala

Jhungary must be a mixture of Chinese and Viet, but still have the Viet blood like Gambit. Oh maybe Gambit another nickname lol who know. One person here cheers, the other nickname thanks. ;)

No, i am actually the mixture of your mother and your father, son, i am your half brothers :lol:

Sherminator and his little brother are both Viets pretending to be from other countries because that's the only way they can argue with us by riding on the success of other countries.

There are no pure white Americans on this forum. Most white Yankees wouldn't even type the word 'Pakistan Defence' let alone join the forum.

All the people pretending to be Yankees are non-whites.

He is scared to get challenged and prefer to get his 'thanks' from Indians on this forum to massage his ego.

I'm pretty sure Siegecrossbow is the one he is talking about. He is a moderator at SDF and an administrator at CDF.

Sherminator does abuse others when others challenge him calling names and diverting the attention when he doesn't know something. That's why Siegecrossbow rightfully banned him. Sherminator has never had military experience and goes bonkers when we challenge him. The Indians don't have the IQ to challenge him so they meekly surrender but we are Chinese, we destroy little Viets like Sherminator.

He knows we don't massage anyone's ego on this forum let alone some little Viet and that infuriates him :D

I haven't been or visited Sinodefence but I did take a good look CDF and there's one member there who I think is one of the most Intelligent people I saw. He is also a member here but doesn't post much here.

Anybody can cite specs and for gullible in CDF, citing specs would definitely make a person knowledgeable. But for those who actually have relevant experience, citing specs is a cover up for ignorance and an outsize ego. Not one of the ya-hoos over at CDF can explain the technical aspects of the many subjects debated here -- at the foundational level. Simple: They have no experience. Not one of them ever worn a uniform other than from a fast food franchise. Citing specs and posting pictures are the only things they know how to do.

Well I don't know most of them personally So I won't say anything.

You always hold your past military service against others. And mock them for "Not one of them ever worn a uniform other than from a fast food franchise". May i ask how long you have been in the military ? How long was that ago ? What did you do in the military ? And what was your rank ?

Back
Top Bottom