What's new

China forms missile brigade for South China Sea

it seems you don't know Chinese characters very well.
poor Mekong monkey~
a monkey from a small country will never have chance to know the mind of big country.

We don't need to know what the hell called "the mind of big country", as long as they do not invade our territory otherwise we will spank them as we did several times in the past...

Only for low-level enrichment. Not military grade for atomic weapons. Just look at the problems Iran is having with the U.S.

Anyway, Vietnam is in a different position from Iran. Though Vietnam is at least a decade away from its first nuclear power plant, you will never have the opportunity to covertly develop an atomic weapon. China will just drop a few ballistic missiles on you guys to destroy any suspected fissile material production.

Laughable assertion.The same centrifuges that can enrich Uranium for energy production can just as easily produce weapons grade fissile material.With the United States notably looking the other way, Who is going enforce any restrictions on Vietnam ? Nobody could care any lesser on what China thinks anyways.

Laughable assertion.The same centrifuges that can enrich Uranium for energy production can just as easily produce weapons grade fissile material.With the United States notably looking the other way, Who is going enforce any restrictions on Vietnam ? Nobody could care any lesser on what China thinks anyways.

Yeah, you have a point. The world is waiting anxiously what India has to say.

Yeah, you have a point. The world is waiting anxiously what India has to say.

Enjoy the pudding of your own making,we have nothing to add :china:

Since Vietnam already has a nuclear pact with India in place.......you never know the extent to which we might aid them. I mean a rapid nuclear breakout or a dirty bomb capable Vietnam is at the least in New Delhi's interest.

Since Vietnam already has a nuclear pact with India in place.......you never know the extent to which we might aid them. I mean a rapid nuclear breakout or a dirty bomb capable Vietnam is at the least in New Delhi's interest.

Looks like this Indian troll wants to threaten China with this close ties between India and Vietnam that they are sharing Nuke data with them. China doesn't need nukes to defeat Vietnam. Let me tell you this even if they have that capability, they fire first and China will use FULL force then we shall see if there's anything left of Vietnam.

We don't need to know what the hell called "the mind of big country", as long as they do not invade our territory otherwise we will spank them as we did several times in the past...
nationalism or something else
which is important , but , does it necessary for human society ?
god knows
i don't know why i think i can understand your thinking
you love your country ,don't you ?
we did have a period just like you today
the day of your neighbor is your enemy in your mind
but when you look back in the future you might say "what a stupid man i was"

while we established our country we got well along with Soviet and treat the USA as enemy.
but situations went unexpectly to everyone , we got well along with the USA and Soviet begun to be our enemy , that was the time of 1976-1989.
i think you want to say "SHAME"
is that matter?
to live in this international jungle as a independent nation is really hard and tough
both VIET and CHINA

today we hate each other , but who will know the future ?

do my words be transported successfully to you ?

cheers to both side

We have cooperation with Russia and India in this matter for enrichment uranium in Vietnam. Frankly speaking a I don't know why VN govt is try him best import technology from US.

We have cooperation with Russia and India in this matter for enrichment uranium in Vietnam. Frankly speaking a I don't know why VN govt is try him best import technology from US.

Good for you bruv. No sanctions to worry about,plus it creates an added American business interest in Vietnam. Win-win for all involved !!!

Your opinion of your country is a bit high. Don't forget if Vietnam is going nuclear it becomes Uncle Sam's problem and you know , as well as I do, when the Uncle howls India shivers. The word 'sanction' usually does the job.

Don't you or your country worry, even though China is quiet on these matters but that's doesn't mean she has no contingent plan. Have you ever hear of the word 'preemptive'?

How is the opinion of my country absurdly high ? We have an agreement with Vietnam,none of China's business....

Of course, we actually don't play dirty games, just thinking out loud on how things would be if we did :devil:

What's there to troll about chini retard ? The writing is on the wall. You think it's by chance that United States is enthusiastically unenthusiastic on leveling safety mechanisms in place for Vietnam ? Just like you used your BFF to arm anti-West regimes with nuclear blueprints,consider the favor returned.

All that remains is for you and your BFF to get F'ed in the B....

If you know what I mean....

Looks like i've hurt the feeling of a troll. As i've said before even if you are suggesting they have that capability from India, all VN need to do is to use it first and they will stop existing. Yes i know many of you Indian trolls hate China.

Looks like i've hurt the feeling of a troll. As i've said before even if you are suggesting they have that capability from India, all VN need to do is to use it first and they will stop existing. Yes i know many of you Indian trolls hate China.

Unlike yourself,I do not earn my livelihood or look for approval on this forum. Take your psychoanalysis elsewhere.

nationalism or something else
which is important , but , does it necessary for human society ?
god knows
i don't know why i think i can understand your thinking
you love your country ,don't you ?
we did have a period just like you today
the day of your neighbor is your enemy in your mind
but when you look back in the future you might say "what a stupid man i was"

while we established our country we got well along with Soviet and treat the USA as enemy.
but situations went unexpectly to everyone , we got well along with the USA and Soviet begun to be our enemy , that was the time of 1976-1989.
i think you want to say "SHAME"
is that matter?
to live in this international jungle as a independent nation is really hard and tough
both VIET and CHINA

today we hate each other , but who will know the future ?

do my words be transported successfully to you ?

cheers to both side

No matter what is called nationalism of the Vietnamese.

We simply protect our country and protect our territory.

As usual, we defeated the invaders, then accept them as friends again.

Stick to the topic and leave aside the personal attacks.

I have made many predictions about China using its high-technology weapons to put pressure on Hanoi.

When the PLA swings into action, the South China Sea will be the last thing on Hanoi's mind. Hanoi will only be thinking about its own survival.

1. I accurately predicted China would use its ballistic and cruise missiles to remind Hanoi of its weakness.

2. I'm waiting for a citation to support my prediction that China will deploy its 400km MLRS against Hanoi as well.

3. I'm also waiting for an announcement of a WZ-10 attack helicopter brigade to be established near the Vietnamese border.

4. I expect an eventual announcement of KJ-2000 AWACS and KJ-200 AEW&C located near the Vietnamese border.

5. We should see the establishment of a panzer division of Type 99 main battle tanks poised for a thrust into Hanoi.

I have made many predictions about China using its high-technology weapons to put pressure on Hanoi.

When the PLA swings into action, the South China Sea will be the last thing on Hanoi's mind. Hanoi will only be thinking about its own survival.

1. I accurately predicted China would use its ballistic and cruise missiles to remind Hanoi of its weakness.

2. I'm waiting for a citation to support my prediction that China will deploy its 400km MLRS against Hanoi as well.

3. I'm also waiting for an announcement of a WZ-10 attack helicopter brigade to be established near the Vietnamese border.

4. I expect an eventual announcement of KJ-2000 AWACS and KJ-200 AEW&C located near the Vietnamese border.

5. We should see the establishment of a panzer division of Type 99 main battle tanks poised for a thrust into Hanoi.

If there is any conflict between China and Vietnam, it will remain as only naval engagements. neither countries would attack each other via the established peaceful land border.

I strongly believe that both countries should jointly develop the resources in the islands and compromise instead of threatening war.

Martian2 said:

China's got ballistic and cruise missiles from 1979 already, but it seem like your missile can't compare with our Shaddock missile, that's why you dared not play wargames with missile:coffee:
If there is any conflict between China and Vietnam, it will remain as only naval engagements. neither countries would attack each other via the established peaceful land border.

We've prepare even for the worst already, if china attack us again on land, then, they will get the same result like in 1979.
faithfulguy said:
I strongly believe that both countries should jointly develop the resources in the islands and compromise instead of threatening war.
we never have any jointly developements with enemy. We will sink china merchant ships passing throuth Malacca-SCS(east sea) to destroy china's economy if she refuses to return our isls:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom