What's new

China 'fears' India's rapid border capacity building: AK Antony, Defence Mi

let's assume it is real and the numbers are correct, then how would you describe 1962? KILL maybe?

ofcourse we lost 62 war. Everyone in India accept this. But see how we kicked you next time in 67.

let's assume it is real and the numbers are correct, then how would you describe 1962? KILL maybe?
1962 is different story.. at that time at least we gave you a fight.. Now a days GOI is on China appeasement policy surrendring without fighting and telling "All is Well"

1962 is different story.. at that time at least we gave you a fight.. Now a days GOI is on China appeasement policy surrendring without fighting and telling "All is Well"

dude, back in 1962, all stats show that we two nations are comparable in terms of our economy and techs. can you say the same for today?

are you going to fight our Y-20/J-20/J-31 using your LCA and give us a surprise?

Aren't you the guy who just yesterday was advocating giving Japanese permanent naval bases in Bangladesh in order to blackmail China to give Bangladesh more "attention". Talk about "attention whoring".:rofl:

@Chinese-Dragon check out this two faced Bangladeshi islamist.

Lungi Men are acting like their lungi is snatched by India while in actual we saved their lungi in 71..

dude, back in 1962, all stats show that we two nations are comparable in terms of our economy and techs. can you say the same for today?

are you going to fight our Y-20/J-20/J-31 using your LCA and give us a surprise?

Yes all of your Y-20/J-20/J-31 are failed before new developed BVR missile...
CGBVR that is Congressi Guided Beyond Visual Range Missile..

Last edited by a moderator:
democracy? what a bloody joke!

a democracy with 50-60% female literacy rate!
a democracy without reliable power grid!
a democracy with rapists on all streets!
a democracy which imports bullets from Israel.
a democracy with a liar PM who claimed that mumbai would overtake Shanghai by 2010.
a democracy which promoted its power minister after the great power grid failure.
a democracy which for 6 decades refuse to invest on railways.
a democracy which had war with almost every neighbour.
a democracy with a crashed currency.

dude: I call that cancer.

I call that a rogue state:sick:

The difference was the Chinese Infantry had automatic machine guns and much better logistic support across the border.Indians were not ready for a mountain warfare and were equipped with WW II rifles. These are the main reasons for the defeat.Now you can compare the present military build up of two countries and also take the N-deterrence in mind. Hope it helps.

Yes all of your Y-20/J-20/J-31 are failed before new developed BVR missile...
CGBVR that is Congressi Guided Beyond Visual Range Missile..

this is getting more and more funny.
are you telling me india is capable of building more advanced missiles?

how about show me your indian built SAM?
how about your indian built anti satellite missiles?
how about your indian built mid course anti ballistic missiles?

dude, rule No.1: india is about 30 years behind in science and tech. please check the number of papers published on Science, Nature, Cell.

this is getting more and more funny.
are you telling me india is capable of building more advanced missiles?

how about show me your indian built SAM?
how about your indian built anti satellite missiles?
how about your indian built mid course anti ballistic missiles?

dude, rule No.1: india is about 30 years behind in science and tech. please check the number of papers published on Science, Nature, Cell.

you didn't read my post carefully...

The difference was the Chinese Infantry had automatic machine guns and much better logistic support across the border.Indians were not ready for a mountain warfare and were equipped with WW II rifles.

the gap widened significantly in the past 5 decades.

we now operate satellite navigation systems. 20 satellites launched.
we now operate ballistic missile launch early warning satellites, multiple satellite launched.
we now operate NOSS style satellite systems, with 19 aircraft carriers in operation all monitored.

we built J-10/J-11B/J-15 in China, including their engines.
we built J-20/J-31/Y-20 and they will be enlisted before LCA.

want more comparison?

please look at our space lab with multiple dockings, including two manned dockings.
please look at the 100% success rate of our ShenZhou program, that is 5 manned mission with 10 Chinese launched into space and back to earth safely.
please look at our 10000km high speed railway network, that is 1 trillion USD project.

These are the main reasons for the defeat.Now you can compare the present military build up of two countries and also take the N-deterrence in mind. Hope it helps.

N-deterrence? what a bloody joke.

tell me what will be delivery system? Your GSLV style missiles? best luck for that, hope it won't hit mumbai by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom