What's new

China 'fears' India's rapid border capacity building: AK Antony, Defence Mi

Singh's contribution to China:

1. Singh and his party effectively prevented any serious infrastructure inventment to ensure China will win any future competition with india. During the same period, we Chinese invested heavily on roads and high speed rail, indians led by Singh sit there and wasted so many years.

For this, I say thank you to Singh and his party.

2. Singh proved to the world that india is not capable of organizing anything, still remember the commonwealth game? when compared with the Beijing Olympic game in 2008, international investors don't need to be smart to see the difference between we two nations.

3. Singh crashed indian economy its rupee. read news. Singh also proved that low IQ people can rise to the top in india.

:sleep: I sleep very well every night because I know Singh and his party can continue to help China for at least several more months.

Now the only question I have is whether Singh is actually on our spy agency's pay book? You know, if that is the case, I do hope they pay him really well, I'd estimate the total contribution of Singh to China to be around 1-2 trillion USD - he sold india's future for nothing.

Hahaha so Singh is Kingg for peaceful now.. Please don't openly expose your James Bond else it would affect Congressi dream to lick Chinese arse...

Back
Top Bottom